T-Mac's second round virginity

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Thugmelo
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#49 » by Thugmelo » Sat May 3, 2008 6:28 am

dcash4 wrote:if you watched the games its really not a story.

tmac played great.

Tmac played great today. Where was he though in the 4th quarters of Game 1 and 2? Didn't show up. 2 losses on your home court, all winnable games. After that, they were were a yard behind.

If they split at home, this goes to 7.
Ming Kong!
RealGM
And1: 31

Post#50 » by Ming Kong! » Sat May 3, 2008 6:34 am

Alston would have pushed this 7 games, as Utah wouldn't have won 2 games at Houston if he played. With that said, Utah also had Williams who's been bothered for a few weeks (thanks Carmello!), and Boozer who's been with a bad back for a while. Ofcourse this nothing near what the Rockets had to go through but they were certainly not 100%, these guys were more like 70-80%.

Anyways, you can't blame McGrady. I think he could have actually been more aggressive, but the Jazz did a rather good job on him defensively throwing 6 different guys on him, with tonight obviously being an exception for 3 quarters when he shot very well, but games 1-5 he shot 41%. Anyways, that's in large part do to Utah throwing fresh defenders at T-Mac, but he did become a distributor, hit the boards a kit and so on. The better team won, or atleast of the rosters that where available.

Seriously though, if Yao and McGrady can manage to be healthy, they'll be in running for the top seed out west again next season. Good luck to you guys next season (except against us ;-))
rewill17
Sixth Man
And1: 271

Re: T-Mac's second round virginity 

Post#51 » by rewill17 » Sat May 3, 2008 6:35 am

Phoenix Rockets wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

moron.

I opened up the floor for a discussion, I dont think I made a clear argument to be eligeble to be called such a honorable name by you.

I personally disagree with your assertion that the fact that a hot chick with a nice cleavage eats a fat infested thigh inflating McDonalds ice creaming cone a turn-on or anything that is worthy of a display pic. It is actually doing quite the opposite. But since it does not violating any of the Terms of Use, I am powerless and restricted to simply covering that side of my monitor.
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,742

Post#52 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 6:35 am

RoxFan08 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Go outside and shoot yourself. You fail. You even got wrong eye for the lazy eye. Please, do us all a favor and earn yourself a Darwin award. We don't need you or any of your posterity stealing our oxygen.

I didn't make it, I just saw it on google.

Oh and the picture pokes fun at him never getting out of the first round, it doesn't really post blame on him, but it gets funnier and funnier every year.

^^^ Had to talk some kind of **** and keep my e-rep.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#53 » by studcrackers » Sat May 3, 2008 6:38 am

bove310 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I didn't make it, I just saw it on google.

you're just a hater and a big stupid doodoo head

people love to hate though, but i agree for the most part it wasnt his fault they lost particularly tonight
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
meatball sub
RealGM

Post#54 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 6:44 am

studcrackers wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

you're just a hater and a big stupid doodoo head

people love to hate though, but i agree for the most part it wasnt his fault they lost particularly tonight

I just got a kick out of that picture when I first saw it and I was suprised, considering the thread title, it hadn't been posted. I didn't even watch the game since I was too busy trying to figure out why KG is such a vagina and won't go to the hoop.
Reks
Veteran

Post#55 » by Reks » Sat May 3, 2008 6:45 am

T-Mac is a great player, shame he hasn't been out of the first round
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name
PimpHandStrong
Senior
And1: 97

Post#56 » by PimpHandStrong » Sat May 3, 2008 6:50 am

I'm a Jazz fan and I hate Tracy.

I love how people point out his scoring average for the playoffs, but always fail to point out his shooting percentage. He's a ball stopping, low percentage chucker who rarely shows up on defense.

He left Toronto to be the man, and his ego has gotten the best of him ever since.
mattyj
Veteran
And1: 247

Post#57 » by mattyj » Sat May 3, 2008 6:51 am

HTown34s wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Thanks for the intelligent input :roll:

No problem what so ever, glad you enjoyed my post
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#58 » by studcrackers » Sat May 3, 2008 6:55 am

I just got a kick out of that picture when I first saw it and I was suprised, considering the thread title, it hadn't been posted. I didn't even watch the game since I was too busy trying to figure out why KG is such a vagina and won't go to the hoop.

perhaps i shouldve put the 1st part in green font but ive seen that pic before and thought it was hilarious

and KG's been a jumpshooter 1st for awhile, people just forget about it b/c they're so focused on his "passion and intensity"
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#59 » by Baller 24 » Sat May 3, 2008 7:03 am

PimpHandStrong wrote:I'm a Jazz fan and I hate Tracy.

I love how people point out his scoring average for the playoffs, but always fail to point out his shooting percentage. He's a ball stopping, low percentage chucker who rarely shows up on defense.

He left Toronto to be the man, and his ego has gotten the best of him ever since.

28pts, 6 ast, 6 rebounds, 42% shooting, 1stl, 1blk per game are really just terrible stats. There have been only a handful of players that are able to put up over 20pts, 6 and 6. Not even the great MJ himself did it, neither has Kobe.

He is a cocky person, but hey I would be to if I had the talent level he has, and the money he makes. If you think his ego has gotten the best of him, then you haven't heard anything about Gilbert Arenas. Your a hater so your post doesn't mean anything, because obviously you have no idea what your talking about, but what hes done the past 4 years in Houston is pretty amazing, but its only playoff success thats stopping him. If you didn't know KG was 0-7 in the first round until Cassel arrived.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
meatball sub
RealGM

Post#60 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 7:03 am

studcrackers wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

perhaps i shouldve put the 1st part in green font but ive seen that pic before and thought it was hilarious

and KG's been a jumpshooter 1st for awhile, people just forget about it b/c they're so focused on his "passion and intensity"

I knew it was sarcasm when you said "doodoo head" instead of "**** you you **** **** **** **** **** that likes to **** **** **** **** on Sunday mornings in the middle of church while you **** **** **** and look at poor Jesus up on that cross." Since that's always how I tell people off on the internet.
gordeng
Junior
And1: 12

Post#61 » by gordeng » Sat May 3, 2008 7:10 am

After ten years of this, the odds are starting to reach absurd proportions. Assuming he has had a 50% of making the second round every year, then his situation is a one in 2^10 event, or 1 in 1024! T-mac is quite possibly the unluckiest man in the NBA.
PimpHandStrong
Senior

Post#62 » by PimpHandStrong » Sat May 3, 2008 7:12 am

Baller 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

28pts, 6 ast, 6 rebounds, 42% shooting, 1stl, 1blk per game are really just terrible stats. There have been only a handful of players that are able to put up over 20pts, 6 and 6. Not even the great MJ himself did it, neither has Kobe.

He is a cocky person, but hey I would be to if I had the talent level he has, and the money he makes. If you think his ego has gotten the best of him, then you haven't heard anything about Gilbert Arenas. Your a hater so your post doesn't mean anything, because obviously you have no idea what your talking about, but what hes done the past 4 years in Houston is pretty amazing, but its only playoff success thats stopping him. If you didn't know KG was 0-7 in the first round until Cassel arrived.
1. None of this tripe refutes what I wrote.

2. Just because Gilbert Arenas is more of an egomaniac doesn't mean Tracy isn't an egomaniac.

3. When did I say anything about KG?

4. I call it like I see it. I've been following Tracy's career longer than you have, and he was great in Toronto. It's too bad he's such a narcissistic prick now.
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#63 » by Baller 24 » Sat May 3, 2008 7:19 am

PimpHandStrong wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

1. None of this tripe refutes what I wrote.

2. Just because Gilbert Arenas is more of an egomaniac doesn't mean Tracy isn't an egomaniac.

3. When did I say anything about KG?

4. I call it like I see it. I've been following Tracy's career longer than you have, and he was great in Toronto. It's too bad he's such a narcissistic prick now.

Obviously you haven't if you hate the guy.
I've been following him since he was a senior in high school, and when he was first drafted. But again, anything you write doesn't make sense nor would it since you hate him, and no nothing about him but measly statistics.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
Chubby Chaser
Banned User

Post#64 » by Chubby Chaser » Sat May 3, 2008 7:22 am

Tmac would make it out of the first round if him and Yao can somehow play together in the playoffs.
Young_Star11
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,767

Post#65 » by Young_Star11 » Sat May 3, 2008 7:24 am

If this thread was posted after last season's Game 7 loss at home, then maybe fair enough, after all he did say it was on him.

But this season is just completely over the top. He's done what he can without much. Not much more he could've done.

Even without Yao Ming, the series would no doubt have gone seven had Rafer Alston played than just 3-and-a-bit games.

The Jazz are a better team.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#66 » by studcrackers » Sat May 3, 2008 7:26 am

I knew it was sarcasm when you said "doodoo head" instead of "**** you you **** **** **** **** **** that likes to **** **** **** **** on Sunday mornings in the middle of church while you **** **** **** and look at poor Jesus up on that cross." Since that's always how I tell people off on the internet.

somebody's cranky
PimpHandStrong
Senior

Post#67 » by PimpHandStrong » Sat May 3, 2008 7:31 am

Baller 24 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Obviously you haven't if you hate the guy.
I've been following him since he was a senior in high school, and when he was first drafted. But again, anything you write doesn't make sense nor would it since you hate him, and no nothing about him but measly statistics.
What? When was the last time you saw Tracy set a pick?
Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,683

Post#68 » by Nate505 » Sat May 3, 2008 7:34 am

Chubby Chaser wrote:Tmac would make it out of the first round if him and Yao can somehow play together in the playoffs.

Yeah, with Yao and McGrady together they cannot miss the playoffs!

Sincerely,

The 06-07 Playoffs

Return to The General Board