T-Mac's second round virginity

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

HTown34s
Senior
And1: 0

Post#37 » by HTown34s » Sat May 3, 2008 5:41 am

mattyj wrote:LOL sucked in T-Mac you first round loser :D

Thanks for the intelligent input :roll:
[Insert witty comment here]
DelaneyRudd
Senior Mod
Senior Mod
And1: 9,337

Post#38 » by DelaneyRudd » Sat May 3, 2008 5:45 am

What about Dinky Bits virginity?
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#39 » by bleu » Sat May 3, 2008 5:47 am

DelaneyRudd wrote:What about Dinky Bits virginity?

Now that's a completely different story...
Baller 24
RealGM
And1: 18

Post#40 » by Baller 24 » Sat May 3, 2008 5:54 am

DelaneyRudd wrote:What about Dinky Bits virginity?

Yeah...yeah at least that has something to do with the thread.
dockingsched wrote: the biggest loss of the off-season for the lakers was earl clark
xcomputerman
Pro Prospect

Post#41 » by xcomputerman » Sat May 3, 2008 5:56 am

When people talk about T-Mac being cursed -- you have to wonder. Just when it the Rockets had weathered the early storm and were on their way to taking control of the game, Rafer Alston suffers a game- and season-ending injury. Rockets come out in the 2nd half in the same predicament they had in the first two games -- no point guard. If you're wondering why T-Mac never got the ball in the 3rd quarter (and when he did, it was in bad positions), that's why.

I don't feel badly at all. Not about this loss. We were never supposed to win to begin with. That we made it a series despite going down 0-2 at home is something in of itself. I've never been prouder of a Rockets team than I am of this one. They fought adversity from start to finish, going through so much adversity and change. And through it all they gave us fans a season to remember, a season for the ages. They fought bravely to the end. Here's to next season.

(please, please deke, one more year. please!)
http://fourpointers.com - We've got unlimited range, baby
CB4MiamiHeat
General Manager
And1: 2

Post#42 » by CB4MiamiHeat » Sat May 3, 2008 6:11 am

whats the difference between this..and Kobes last 2 seasons?

please, it was not his fault. He played great.
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,719

Post#43 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 6:14 am

Hard to believe this wasn't posted yet:

TMACFORMVP
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 161

Post#44 » by TMACFORMVP » Sat May 3, 2008 6:14 am

It hurts more this as each year passes on considering it looked like we were all coming together. Role players were clicking, Mac and Yao playing together at a relatively high level and then we go on a 12 game winning streak and Yao goes down which really ruined whatever chance we had in the playoffs.

I usually think "there's always next year," but I've said that too many times the past three years.
RoxFan08
Veteran
And1: 1

Post#45 » by RoxFan08 » Sat May 3, 2008 6:20 am

bove310 wrote:Hard to believe this wasn't posted yet:

(picture)

Go outside and shoot yourself. You fail. You even got wrong eye for the lazy eye. Please, do us all a favor and earn yourself a Darwin award. We don't need you or any of your posterity stealing our oxygen.
Nate505
RealGM
And1: 11,591

Post#46 » by Nate505 » Sat May 3, 2008 6:22 am

It definitely wasn't on him this season.

Last season, it was on him. At least according to him.
Alex_De_Large
Lead Assistant
And1: 45

Re: T-Mac's second round virginity 

Post#47 » by Alex_De_Large » Sat May 3, 2008 6:24 am

rewill17 wrote:10 year first round absense! This is becoming more and more a negative trademark of T-Mac's career.

I remember back in 2003, it already been a quite talked about event even thought people were saying that next year he definitely would break it, but now 5 years later and still no second round...

this is becoming a bigger and bigger story.

he is not the only player to go through this, but with the pool he placed himself with with the amazing scoring performances, 2 scoring titles, the 62 point game, the crazy dunks...you gotta talk about him becoming a gigantic disappointment considering his talent.

moron.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#48 » by studcrackers » Sat May 3, 2008 6:27 am

rewill17 wrote:10 year first round absense! This is becoming more and more a negative trademark of T-Mac's career.

I remember back in 2003, it already been a quite talked about event even thought people were saying that next year he definitely would break it, but now 5 years later and still no second round...

this is becoming a bigger and bigger story.

he is not the only player to go through this, but with the pool he placed himself with with the amazing scoring performances, 2 scoring titles, the 62 point game, the crazy dunks...you gotta talk about him becoming a gigantic disappointment considering his talent.

stop putting pressure on TMAC most kids arent ready til they're 16 or 17 :lol:
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
Thugmelo
Ballboy

Post#49 » by Thugmelo » Sat May 3, 2008 6:28 am

dcash4 wrote:if you watched the games its really not a story.

tmac played great.

Tmac played great today. Where was he though in the 4th quarters of Game 1 and 2? Didn't show up. 2 losses on your home court, all winnable games. After that, they were were a yard behind.

If they split at home, this goes to 7.
Ming Kong!
RealGM
And1: 31

Post#50 » by Ming Kong! » Sat May 3, 2008 6:34 am

Alston would have pushed this 7 games, as Utah wouldn't have won 2 games at Houston if he played. With that said, Utah also had Williams who's been bothered for a few weeks (thanks Carmello!), and Boozer who's been with a bad back for a while. Ofcourse this nothing near what the Rockets had to go through but they were certainly not 100%, these guys were more like 70-80%.

Anyways, you can't blame McGrady. I think he could have actually been more aggressive, but the Jazz did a rather good job on him defensively throwing 6 different guys on him, with tonight obviously being an exception for 3 quarters when he shot very well, but games 1-5 he shot 41%. Anyways, that's in large part do to Utah throwing fresh defenders at T-Mac, but he did become a distributor, hit the boards a kit and so on. The better team won, or atleast of the rosters that where available.

Seriously though, if Yao and McGrady can manage to be healthy, they'll be in running for the top seed out west again next season. Good luck to you guys next season (except against us ;-))
rewill17
Sixth Man
And1: 271

Post#51 » by rewill17 » Sat May 3, 2008 6:35 am

Phoenix Rockets wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

moron.

I opened up the floor for a discussion, I dont think I made a clear argument to be eligeble to be called such a honorable name by you.

I personally disagree with your assertion that the fact that a hot chick with a nice cleavage eats a fat infested thigh inflating McDonalds ice creaming cone a turn-on or anything that is worthy of a display pic. It is actually doing quite the opposite. But since it does not violating any of the Terms of Use, I am powerless and restricted to simply covering that side of my monitor.
meatball sub
RealGM

Post#52 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 6:35 am

RoxFan08 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Go outside and shoot yourself. You fail. You even got wrong eye for the lazy eye. Please, do us all a favor and earn yourself a Darwin award. We don't need you or any of your posterity stealing our oxygen.

I didn't make it, I just saw it on google.

Oh and the picture pokes fun at him never getting out of the first round, it doesn't really post blame on him, but it gets funnier and funnier every year.

^^^ Had to talk some kind of **** and keep my e-rep.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#53 » by studcrackers » Sat May 3, 2008 6:38 am

bove310 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I didn't make it, I just saw it on google.

you're just a hater and a big stupid doodoo head

people love to hate though, but i agree for the most part it wasnt his fault they lost particularly tonight
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
meatball sub
RealGM

Post#54 » by meatball sub » Sat May 3, 2008 6:44 am

studcrackers wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

you're just a hater and a big stupid doodoo head

people love to hate though, but i agree for the most part it wasnt his fault they lost particularly tonight

I just got a kick out of that picture when I first saw it and I was suprised, considering the thread title, it hadn't been posted. I didn't even watch the game since I was too busy trying to figure out why KG is such a vagina and won't go to the hoop.
Reks
Veteran

Post#55 » by Reks » Sat May 3, 2008 6:45 am

T-Mac is a great player, shame he hasn't been out of the first round
menflavor
easily the worst realgm screen name
PimpHandStrong
Senior
And1: 97

Post#56 » by PimpHandStrong » Sat May 3, 2008 6:50 am

I'm a Jazz fan and I hate Tracy.

I love how people point out his scoring average for the playoffs, but always fail to point out his shooting percentage. He's a ball stopping, low percentage chucker who rarely shows up on defense.

He left Toronto to be the man, and his ego has gotten the best of him ever since.

Return to The General Board