ImageImageImage

How do we get Josh Howard on the C's?

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 8,728

Post#13 » by meatball sub » Thu May 1, 2008 11:49 pm

Josh Howard is soooooo lazy, I mean, come one...he smokes pot, dude. There's never been anybody who ever smoked weed that became a successful human being, yes he's made millions of dollars and has **** a bunch of hot chicks but the fact that he smokes weed deems him a failure. I don't know how he's even motivated enough to get his high ass off the bench and step onto the court since he's so obviously smokes weed during the season since weed is an addictive drug that can kill you and anybody that you decide to hack up with an axe under the influence of this turrrible, turrrible drug. Drugs make me sick and so does Josh Howard, he's a disgrace to the human race and a to parents who teach their children the right things to do such as being a decent human being and not smoking weed and being lazy. And you can't tell me for a second he doesn't smoke during the season too! have you ever heard somebody say, "I dabble in heroin in the offseason"? No, you know why? Because all drugs are the same and are highly addictive, if you do them once, you're hooked and are bound to be a failure. Throw his ass in jail and let Jenna Jameson swallow the key so this man can never harm my child's delicate ears by spreading his Hitler-esque weed propaganda over the airwaves for all to hear!!!!!!!!
Pogue Mahone
Head Coach
And1: 738

Post#14 » by Pogue Mahone » Fri May 2, 2008 12:04 am

Bove, quit the papers and switch to a Vapezilla ASAP!
hiphop1
Lead Assistant
And1: 32

Post#15 » by hiphop1 » Fri May 2, 2008 12:27 am

bove310 wrote:Josh Howard is soooooo lazy, I mean, come one...he smokes pot, dude. There's never been anybody who ever smoked weed that became a successful human being, yes he's made millions of dollars and has **** a bunch of hot chicks but the fact that he smokes weed deems him a failure. I don't know how he's even motivated enough to get his high ass off the bench and step onto the court since he's so obviously smokes weed during the season since weed is an addictive drug that can kill you and anybody that you decide to hack up with an axe under the influence of this turrrible, turrrible drug. Drugs make me sick and so does Josh Howard, he's a disgrace to the human race and a to parents who teach their children the right things to do such as being a decent human being and not smoking weed and being lazy. And you can't tell me for a second he doesn't smoke during the season too! have you ever heard somebody say, "I dabble in heroin in the offseason"? No, you know why? Because all drugs are the same and are highly addictive, if you do them once, you're hooked and are bound to be a failure. Throw his ass in jail and let Jenna Jameson swallow the key so this man can never harm my child's delicate ears by spreading his Hitler-esque weed propaganda over the airwaves for all to hear!!!!!!!!

Dude chill out and smoke a joint. LOL JK
Free your mind and your a** will follow
hiphop1
Lead Assistant

Post#16 » by hiphop1 » Fri May 2, 2008 1:26 am

Check this out from the trade board. The trade on the last page by the ssmaverick is very intriuging.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic. ... 6#16304816
Feed Your Head
RealGM
And1: 69,465

Post#17 » by Feed Your Head » Fri May 2, 2008 1:48 am

Yeah id pass on that Kidd and Howard trade for Pierce, we have Rondo and Kidd would be way too expensive for a backup. PP and RR>Howard and Kidd at this point considering age and salary.

We'd be one of the worst trade partners with the Mavs for Howard and plus, im actually pretty happy with our current team. Ray-PP-KG are all perfect compliments for eachother, why change it?
hiphop1
Lead Assistant

Post#18 » by hiphop1 » Fri May 2, 2008 2:11 am

Big_Matt34 wrote:Yeah id pass on that Kidd and Howard trade for Pierce, we have Rondo and Kidd would be way too expensive for a backup. PP and RR>Howard and Kidd at this point considering age and salary.

We'd be one of the worst trade partners with the Mavs for Howard and plus, im actually pretty happy with our current team. Ray-PP-KG are all perfect compliments for eachother, why change it?

I hear you I just tought it was interesting stuff.
vegas_runnin_rebel
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#19 » by vegas_runnin_rebel » Fri May 2, 2008 2:16 am

Pierce has repeatedly stated that one of the reasons he loved the Ray Allen trade is that Ray is a true SG. He didn't want the Celtics to acquire a wing player that plays his SF position. And as Big_Matt just wrote, the big 3 compliment each other perfectly on offense. When they're on their game, not even the Lakers triangle offense can match the Celtics spacing in the half court.
kakopedi1
Junior
And1: 4

Post#20 » by kakopedi1 » Fri May 2, 2008 3:25 am

I would only do the Kidd/Howard for PP trade only if we lose in rd2 AND we can move Kidd for Arenas.

Perk
KG
JoHoward
Agent O
Rondo

sweet lineup.
BillessuR6
General Manager
And1: 2,481

Post#21 » by BillessuR6 » Fri May 2, 2008 8:04 am

Danny can draft a new Josh Howard with the 30th pick in the draft this year.
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Post#22 » by Celtics_Champs » Fri May 2, 2008 10:59 am

PP for Josh Howard??? Really. What the **** is wrong with you guys. Stop smoking, start thinking.

Geez, every time a name is put in the papers that he might be traded, everyone always jumps on trade ideas. Why!?! Danny Ainge has made enough trades, and I believe the past two he made, for Ray and KG, were pretty good. 66 wins people, 66 wins.
cisco
Veteran
And1: 48

Post#23 » by cisco » Fri May 2, 2008 12:28 pm

Celtics_Champs wrote:PP for Josh Howard??? Really. What the **** is wrong with you guys. Stop smoking, start thinking.

Geez, every time a name is put in the papers that he might be traded, everyone always jumps on trade ideas. Why!?! Danny Ainge has made enough trades, and I believe the past two he made, for Ray and KG, were pretty good. 66 wins people, 66 wins.

I was thinking the same thing. People wanting to trade Paul for trash makes me sick! I know people think it's KG, but sorry, PP is the best player on this team, imo.

Jason Terry, who doesn't show up in the playoffs and an aging Kidd for PP? :roll: LOL Someone is definitely smoking something!
BakersDozen
General Manager
And1: 728

Post#24 » by BakersDozen » Fri May 2, 2008 1:02 pm

I'd rather re sign Posey for 2 more years and keep Ray Allen. Howard is better at this point then Ray but I dont think he is the better fit for this team.
vwoodruff
Sophomore
And1: 15

Post#25 » by vwoodruff » Fri May 2, 2008 1:25 pm

bove310 wrote:There's never been anybody who ever smoked weed that became a successful human being

Yeah right...

Ever heard of Bob Marley? Weed was part of his religion, and he rivals Dylan (exceeds in my mind) as the greatest (and most knowledgeable) song writer of the last half-century.

Michael Franti? He smokes the ganja and is the most informed, insightful musician of our time.

I'm pretty sure Bird smoked weed...

Clinton smoked weed... though I'm not a big fan of his, it's hard to argue that he was successful...

Drugs make you sick? So are you telling me that you don't smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, drink soda or coffee, take aspirin or other medications?

The view of "drugs" in this country is pretty hypocritical...

And by the way - I don't do any of the above....
DorfonCeltics
Analyst
And1: 215

Post#26 » by DorfonCeltics » Fri May 2, 2008 1:41 pm

Vwoodruff, he was joking around. Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm.
vwoodruff
Sophomore
And1: 15

Post#27 » by vwoodruff » Fri May 2, 2008 1:44 pm

Sorry, it's early out here...

It's not a stretch for some of the posters here.
Man_Up
Senior
And1: 1

Post#28 » by Man_Up » Fri May 2, 2008 2:23 pm

cisco wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I was thinking the same thing. People wanting to trade Paul for trash makes me sick! I know people think it's KG, but sorry, PP is the best player on this team, imo.

Jason Terry, who doesn't show up in the playoffs and an aging Kidd for PP? :roll: LOL Someone is definitely smoking something!

I agree. I'm actually pretty sick of the KG d*** riding (sorry i don't know what else to call it). In every area the team succeeds Garnett gets the credit.

...and Bove's joking right? sounded like a joking type post too me.
Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
DelMonte West
Veteran
And1: 660

Post#29 » by DelMonte West » Fri May 2, 2008 2:23 pm

P2 wrote:Well, he's a crackhead, but he can be gold on the right team. But I don't think we have the right package for him.

:lol:

Guy's a moron for bringing up his weed habits in the midst of the playoffs. Duhhhh...
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#30 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 2, 2008 4:21 pm

vegas_runnin_rebel wrote:Who wouldn't want a guy who just shot damn near 25% from the field in the playoffs on their team?

I wouldn't!!
It's still 17 to 11!!!!
Gomes3PC
General Manager
And1: 3,752

Post#31 » by Gomes3PC » Fri May 2, 2008 4:58 pm

Where do you play him? He's too slow to defend SGs and is more slasher than shooter. He'd make no sense here.
MyInsatiableOne
General Manager
And1: 180

Post#32 » by MyInsatiableOne » Fri May 2, 2008 5:13 pm

Man_Up wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I agree. I'm actually pretty sick of the KG d*** riding (sorry i don't know what else to call it). In every area the team succeeds Garnett gets the credit.

...and Bove's joking right? sounded like a joking type post too me.

Pierce didn't "change the culture" of this team (to use Pierce's own phrase describing KG). Pierce is not a leader, doesn't get in guys faces, play with maniacal intensity every play. I love PP, don't get me wrong, but it's no coincidence the turnaround happened after we got KG.
It's still 17 to 11!!!!

Return to Boston Celtics