Post#1 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:23 am

Bring it on!
B B M F 'ers
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#2 » by Bowens » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:49 am

I didn't see the game and have no desire to watch it since I already know we lost. No hammers from me
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
And1: 8,358

Post#3 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:04 pm

Bowens wrote:3 - Wallace
2 - JRich
1 - Raymond

Wow, what a game!

:)

This is the very reason I usually lock these until after the game!!

;)
B B M F 'ers
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#4 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:13 pm

3 - EO50
2 - Nazzy
1 - McMinus
B B M F 'ers
Walt Cronkite
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 558

Post#5 » by Walt Cronkite » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:18 pm

Gold-Okafor
Silver-Mohammed
Bronze-...McInnis :(
SamBone
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#6 » by SamBone » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Bowens wrote:3 - Wallace
2 - JRich
1 - Raymond

Wow, what a game!

:)

WTF? Are you kidding me carsh and JRich were both 5/18 and you give them hammers?

3-EO
2-Nazr
1-hate to do it but McInnis
Ballings7
RealGM
And1: 1,482

Post#7 » by Ballings7 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:30 pm

1 - Emeka
2 - Nazr
3 - McInnis

HM: Gerald
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets

Post#8 » by BigSlam » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm

SamBone wrote:-= original quote snipped =-WTF? Are you kidding me carsh and JRich were both 5/18 and you give them hammers?

It was a joke. Bowens posted these before the game started.
B B M F 'ers
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
And1: 12,662

Post#9 » by fatlever » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:50 am

3 - okafor - hands down best player for us today. i though sam sat okafor for too long in the 4th. i would have like to have seen sam go big with both okafor and nazr since we obviously couldnt keep up with the spurs small lineup of parker, manu, bowens, finley and duncan.

2 - mohammed - decent game. hit some nice baseline jumpers and some nice turnarounds. too bad nazzy being on the floor today negated our best player.

1 - mcinnis - looks like he might get his first hammer of the year. it was a toss up for me between jeff and ray so i went with the one with the most assists. felton had a great 1st quarter but didnt do much after. jeff, did have two plays today that were disgusting. once a long offensive rebound off a missed jumper landed about 3 feet in front of jeff with no one around. however, jeff wasnt standing jawing at the ref and never noticed the ball land right in front of him until the spurs were gone the other way. about a minute later jeff turned the ball over and then pull an "ammo" by walking back down the court while 3 spurs ran past him. the spurs got a little tripped up on the fast break. had jeff sprinted back he could have possible stopped the break with a foul or something better.

wallace - he was pretty bad today. that was about the most selfish i have seen him play.

richardson - 0 pts in the second half. also settled for the 3 way too many times.

manu - i never get tired of watching him play. simply awesome.

big crowd today. much more than past MLK games, from what i can remember. 0-4 on MLK day.

i was surrounded by annoying fans... i had "the leaner" in front of me. anyone who sits upstairs knows a leaner pretty much means you cant see the court without a constant side to side head bob. to my left i had "the announcer". you know, the guy who makes a comment on EVERY SINGLE PLAY on both ends of the floor. like every shot is the last shot in the 7th game of the finals. seriously, its the first quarter in january. relax. and behind me, the worst of all fans... "the seat kicker" why does every kid under the age of 10 insist on kicking the back of the seat nonstop for two hours. parents, tell your freaking kids to STOP KICKING MY GOD DAMN SEAT!

i think i should write a new article called the 10 most annoying types of fans at nba games. number one on the list, THE GOD DAMN SEAT KICKER!
Bowens
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 1

Post#10 » by Bowens » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:22 am

fatlever wrote:

i was surrounded by annoying fans... i had "the leaner" in front of me. anyone who sits upstairs knows a leaner pretty much means you cant see the court without a constant side to side head bob. to my left i had "the announcer". you know, the guy who makes a comment on EVERY SINGLE PLAY on both ends of the floor. like every shot is the last shot in the 7th game of the finals. seriously, its the first quarter in january. relax. and behind me, the worst of all fans... "the seat kicker" why does every kid under the age of 10 insist on kicking the back of the seat nonstop for two hours. parents, tell your freaking kids to STOP KICKING MY GOD DAMN SEAT!

i think i should write a new article called the 10 most annoying types of fans at nba games. number one on the list, THE GOD DAMN SEAT KICKER!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is why I always wait for my cousin to come through with courtside seats or Terrace Club where you have your own private table. The upper deck always has the most annoying idiots and if it were me, I probably would have gotten fed up with the "seat kicker" and said something to his parents or the kid. Or I would have just dumped a coke in the kids lap if it continued.

Seriously, I'm originally from NY and we don't play around when it comes to watching games. Y'all are too nice in Charlotte! But when I go to an NBA game, I'm usually so focused on the action (screaming at Okafor or chanting defense) that I don't pay any attention to whats around me. Fans are too polite here and you could literally hear a pin drop in the arena.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#11 » by fatlever » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 am

well 9 times out of 10, my section is empty. my favorite fans of all, "the no show", but today the upper deck was packed.
cfan79
RealGM
And1: 74

Post#12 » by cfan79 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:06 pm

3 - Emeka
2 - Nazr
1 - GWall

No shame in losing to the Spurs. They are a boring, but great team.
nolimit16
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#13 » by nolimit16 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:04 pm

fatlever wrote:big crowd today. much more than past MLK games, from what i can remember. 0-4 on MLK day.

Heh. I was in 116 near the court and had some kids behind me doing their play-by-play commentary. But with kids it was funny because they were half-rite and some of the stuff they were wrong was hilarious to hear. (They swore Ginobli would be substituted in for Duncan) I had a tall person in front of me but thankfully I had the seat on the end of the row.

Anyway...

3 - Okafor
2 - Nazr
1 - Felton

I refuse to give one to Crash and JRich because they just jacked up shots in the fourth when we needed points.
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets

Post#14 » by fatlever » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:30 pm

voting closed.

gold - okafor
silver - mohammed
bronze - mcinnis

please congratulate touche on his first hammer of the year.

Return to Charlotte Hornets