ImageImageImage

Heat Wore "White Hot" T-Shirts so D-White Came Out HOT! Game 4 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/29 (BOS leads 3-1)

Moderators: bisme37, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey

Who smokes the big playoff cigar?

Tatum
13%
Brown
1%
KP
No votes
DWhite!
73%
Jrue
3%
Horford
5%
Pritchard
No votes
Hauser
No votes
Kornet
1%
Other/Coach/Team
5%

Total votes: 118

The Corey's
RealGM
And1: 6,914

Re: Heat Wore "White Hot" T-Shirts so D-White Came Out HOT! Game 4 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/29 (BOS leads 3-1) 

Post#181 » by The Corey's » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:14 pm

Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:Well, you're the only one who's saying that.

If this forum has a thousand posters and you're the only one saying that, that means you're like Game 2, the aberration.

You know who you are. Own it baby

Are you really saying I have another account here?

One thing's for sure, in the Game 2 thread, you've been accused of being a burner account.

The post is still there. :lol:

I'll quit this board right now on the spot if you find that post.
KillahGhostface
Starter
And1: 4,858

Re: Heat Wore "White Hot" T-Shirts so D-White Came Out HOT! Game 4 Victory Cigar vs MIA 4/29 (BOS leads 3-1) 

Post#182 » by KillahGhostface » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:24 pm

I cannot explain how well it bodes for the rest of the playoffs that he has a 3.43 assist to TO against this level of defensive attention, and Bam/Spo. It tells you what level he’s now reading the game at.

Read on Twitter
Fierce1
RealGM
And1: 11,545

Post#183 » by Fierce1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:25 pm

The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
You know who you are. Own it baby

Are you really saying I have another account here?

One thing's for sure, in the Game 2 thread, you've been accused of being a burner account.

Hope you're a man of your word.
Stan34
Senior
And1: 461

Post#184 » by Stan34 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

People complaining about JB for one bad game. It happens. Anyway he has been awful yesterday. He missed a lot of bunnies he usually makes easily.
When he is locked in is a monster, sometimes he lacks of focus and he is really bad.

Inviato dal mio CPH2399 utilizzando Tapatalk
Fierce1
RealGM

Post#185 » by Fierce1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:58 pm

KillahGhostface wrote:I cannot explain how well it bodes for the rest of the playoffs that he has a 3.43 assist to TO against this level of defensive attention, and Bam/Spo. It tells you what level he’s now reading the game at.

Read on Twitter

It's unfortunate some of the Cs fans can't appreciate stuff like that.
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#186 » by The Corey's » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:02 pm

Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:Are you really saying I have another account here?

My guy. You waited an hour to post that and you didn't bring me the post in which your talking about?

Be serious you're embarrassing your self.

Show me the post and I'll walk.
fallguy
Head Coach
And1: 10,387

Post#187 » by fallguy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:04 pm

The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

My guy. You waited an hour to post that and you didn't bring me the post in which your talking about?

I hope you don't quit the board over an exchange with this... person.
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#188 » by The Corey's » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:07 pm

fallguy wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:Hope you're a man of your word.

I hope you don't quit the board over an exchange with this... person.

Of course I'm not going to. He's saying someone accused me of having a burning account and that tells everyone my credibility is shot.

The reality is is that I accused HIM of having the burner account and it's clear he has a comprehension issue and everything is falling into focus here on what I'm dealing with.

I said what I said because I'm that confident there isn't a single person in there that accused my account of being a burner. That's hilarious.
Fierce1
RealGM

Post#189 » by Fierce1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:07 pm

The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Eventually I'll find it.

Is there a time limit?
The Corey's
RealGM

Post#190 » by The Corey's » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:09 pm

Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:Hope you're a man of your word.

Eventually I'll find it.

Is there a time limit?

You have to the end of time.
Fierce1
RealGM

Post#191 » by Fierce1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:09 pm

The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Eventually I'll find it.

Is there a time limit?

Ok.
fallguy
Head Coach
And1: 10,387

Post#192 » by fallguy » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:17 pm

The Corey's wrote:
Fierce1 wrote:
The Corey's wrote:

Eventually I'll find it.

Is there a time limit?

LOL. Outstanding response.
pac213up
General Manager
And1: 3,903

Re: Heat Wore 

Post#193 » by pac213up » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:59 pm

Stan34 wrote:People complaining about JB for one bad game. It happens. Anyway he has been awful yesterday. He missed a lot of bunnies he usually makes easily.
When he is locked in is a monster, sometimes he lacks of focus and he is really bad.

Attacking the rim is the key, even if shots are getting missed.
BK_2020
RealGM
And1: 14,500

Post#194 » by BK_2020 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:14 pm

Stan34 wrote:People complaining about JB for one bad game. It happens. Anyway he has been awful yesterday. He missed a lot of bunnies he usually makes easily.

He was bad in game 3 as well.
Stan34
Senior

Post#195 » by Stan34 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:16 pm

BK_2020 wrote:

22 + 8 + 3 + 2 + 1 with 55% from the floor. Only one TO. Great D. I have a different view of being bad.

BK_2020
RealGM
And1: 14,500

Post#196 » by BK_2020 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:19 pm

Stan34 wrote:
BK_2020 wrote:

22 + 8 + 3 + 2 + 1 with 55% from the floor. Only one TO. Great D. I have a different view of being bad.

20 shots and a free throw to score 22 points against Tyler Herro single coverage. We need him to be less bad when Tatum is getting triple team'd.
Stan34
Senior

Post#197 » by Stan34 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:19 pm

BK_2020 wrote:
Stan34 wrote:
BK_2020 wrote:He was bad in game 3 as well.

20 shots and a free throw to score 22 points against Tyler Herro single coverage. We need him to be less bad when Tatum is getting triple team'd.
Stop

KillahGhostface
Starter
And1: 4,858

Post#198 » by KillahGhostface » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:40 pm

KillahGhostface wrote:I cannot explain how well it bodes for the rest of the playoffs that he has a 3.43 assist to TO against this level of defensive attention, and Bam/Spo. It tells you what level he’s now reading the game at.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,483

Post#199 » by Captain_Caveman » Wed May 1, 2024 6:22 am

brackdan70 wrote:
31to6 wrote:For a few years I said Bam was my favorite non-Celtic, and the guy I’d like most to add to the Celtics. Now I think he’s the new Laimbeer and I’m pissed I have to watch him play even one more game.

FINISH HIM!!

Good win, voted Derrick and Al.

Yeah…but kind of like Laimbeer he is a hell of a good player.

VTB you and anyone who liked that post.

You a good dude, please don't choose darkness.
Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,483

Post#200 » by Captain_Caveman » Wed May 1, 2024 6:38 am

Hal14 wrote:
Captain_Caveman wrote:This is really where the lack of depth gets scary.

Lack of depth? We're the deepest team in the league. Only other teams even in the conversation are clippers, knicks and maybe t-wolves.

I haven't heard anyone say we lack depth since it was the preseason. Our bench has been awesome all season. Best bench net rating in the league and we went 21-4 in games without KP.

Captain_Caveman wrote:Even if we just had Grant Williams to give us 24 minutes off the bench for a couple of games, I'd feel more comfortable.

Who gets those minutes now? Hauser? Kornet? Tillman? Don't like any of those options when the chips are down. Not one bit.

Oh boy. We're still bringing up Grant Williams? Hauser was the *much* better player this season than Grant Williams, while making 1/6 of his salary.

Mavericks fans were constantly tweeting throughout the season about how horrible Grant was, how they wanted him off the team, how it was the worst trade in franchise history. He couldn't defend a chair this season and was air-balling shots in the paint.

How quickly we forget Hauser hitting all those shots in game 1 vs Miami this series to help us win that game. His defense has been solid too.

Let me just preface by saying my preference is for both of us to stay on our own sides of the sandbox here. I have never initiated a discussion with you and never will. Nothing personal, but I just haven't found your takes to be something that I need to be concerned with.

On to basketball, I feel like there is regular season depth and playoff depth. Could give a **** less about anyone on our bench past Horford and to an extent Pritchard. Hats off to some of them for being innings pitchers in the regular season, but they are not championship material.

I do think we have the best odds at a title, although it is pretty wide open and more open now with KP's injury. All teams have weaknesses, but IMO ours are now more more acute with KP out and debilitated for an uncertain period of time. It puts more pressure on our coaching, our depth, and our ability to respond to adversity under pressure.

Best first step for us is to put Miami down in Game 5.

As to Grant, whatever. I do know that he hammerfisted Giannis in a Game 7, which is more than soft ass Hauser is ever going to do.

Return to Boston Celtics