SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef?

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

Who is in the lead?

Drake
23%
K.Dot
77%

Total votes: 127

YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,317

Re: SUPER OT: Who is winning this beef? 

Post#101 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 8:29 pm

KembaWalker wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:Bro, I can think of very, very few scenarios where any 30-year old man should be texting a 14-year old that is not family.

I can think of waaaay less in which a 30-year old man should be telling a 14-year old he misses here.

I can think of waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less in which a 30-year old man should have multiple 14-18 year old girls he considers "friends".

Again, you are treating them as complete strangers. Maybe her and her parents reached out to Drake when the opportunity presented itself or she did it herself with her parents consent obviously since it's public knowledge and not something she was trying to hide. The fact you are assigning sexual connotation when you have 0 clue what their conversation was all about is what's troubling.

You're stuck on thinking Drake sent those comments randomly at 1 am while trying to hide everything from her parents. The fact you don't have any details on their relationship but automatically assume there's anything sexual to it is the troubling part. She could be suicidal for all you friggin know. It's what scares good people from trying to be helping in any way.

There’s no context that could justify a 30 year old man that isn’t a family member needing to be have a text thread with a 14 year old girl. Drake isn’t a child therapist

THANK YOU.

I thought I was going crazy here.
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,323

Post#102 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 8:35 pm

YogurtProducer wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:Bro, I can think of very, very few scenarios where any 30-year old man should be texting a 14-year old that is not family.

I can think of waaaay less in which a 30-year old man should be telling a 14-year old he misses here.

I can think of waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less in which a 30-year old man should have multiple 14-18 year old girls he considers "friends".

Again, you are treating them as complete strangers. Maybe her and her parents reached out to Drake when the opportunity presented itself or she did it herself with her parents consent obviously since it's public knowledge and not something she was trying to hide. The fact you are assigning sexual connotation when you have 0 clue what their conversation was all about is what's troubling.

You're stuck on thinking Drake sent those comments randomly at 1 am while trying to hide everything from her parents. The fact you don't have any details on their relationship but automatically assume there's anything sexual to it is the troubling part. She could be suicidal for all you friggin know. It's what scares good people from trying to be helping in any way.

Maybe, but then you see things like this:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/07/drake-kisses-fan-17-ogden-theater-denver-colorado-2010

And then read lyrics like:

You got a baby Benz, you got some bad friends
High school pics, you was even bad then

And then suddenly there is allllllll this smoke.

"Good people" don't talk about how it feels when a seventeen year old rubs up on them, nor do they make a song and talk about how bad a high schooler is.

You are trying WAY to hard to defend this

I was referring to that one incident with the girl just innocently mentioning what she did. I don't know Drake as a human being to know what he's truly about.

I agree that incident you sent about the 17 year old is weird as hell. Being called a pedo is something completely different. For that, I haven't seen or heard enough to call him one and not every interaction he has with anyone who's young should be seen as that. That is all.
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#103 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 8:43 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/07/drake-kisses-fan-17-ogden-theater-denver-colorado-2010

"Good people" don't talk about how it feels when a seventeen year old rubs up on them, nor do they make a song and talk about how bad a high schooler is.

I was referring to that one incident with the girl just innocently mentioning what she did. I don't know Drake as a human being to know what he's truly about.

I agree that incident you sent about the 17 year old is weird as hell. Being called a pedo is something completely different. For that, I haven't seen or heard enough to call him one and not every interaction he has with anyone who's young should be seen as that. That is all.

But I am sure Drake calling him a wife beater is completely fine?

Like we are talking about a rap beef, and you are arguing logistics here? Gotta remember - everything we see is what is PUBLIC. Who the **** knows what is happening behind closed doors.
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
The411
Pro Prospect
And1: 475

Post#104 » by The411 » Mon May 6, 2024 10:45 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:

He is the R Kelly of rap.

He took a picture with Bella Harris when she was sixteen that no man should be taking with a sixteen year old.

He then started dating her at 18.
He posted on Billie Eilish's IG that he couldn't wait for her to turn 18.

He was having sex with girls that were in high school when he was much older.

There is a lot more...

https://www.yourtango.com/entertainment/drake-grooming-underaged-girls-times-drake-allegedly-groomed-young-girls
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,548

Post#105 » by JustBuzzin » Mon May 6, 2024 11:35 pm

EmpireFalls wrote:J Cole DID drop a diss record though, why are we staying he stayed out of the beef?

He did drop a song, it's called 7 minute drill, and it was horrible, very lame, and he knew he was going to get a) clowned and b) demolished so he retracted it with an even lamer apology. How pussy do you have to be to delete a song you already released?

J Cole deserves zero points, zero respect, and zero credit for anything he did during this entire beef.

You can't be from NC disrespecting our legend like that smh
phanman
General Manager
And1: 8,479

Post#106 » by phanman » Tue May 7, 2024 12:00 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
Fairview4Life wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:The thing is... I am not making a fictional scenario - that is all verified undeniable things that Drake has done with young girls. Drake was texting that to Brown, he groped a 17-year old at a concert and kissed her when he was like 23-24 and made a jail bait type comment, he rapped about high schoolers looking "bad", and then there is the whole Bella Harris thing on top of it all.

What Bella Harris thing? You're just repeating all of these things like everyone knows about them.

It is just more of the same. Weird photos and hanging out with Bella Harris when she was like 16-18 year old.

Just another example of something that is just "weird" that can be explained away if it was once, but when it is multiple teenaged girls that he is "friends with" as a 30-year old you gotta start to question it.

Or this:

You really are reaching hard and I can't believe you really just believe everything you read at face value. All of these reports you continue to reference are all of the rumor mill variety that have already been debunked by the other side.

- Bella Harris has publicly stated that the dinner photos were fake as she wasn't even in DC at the time. Her father recently co-signed a post defending Drake against all these accusations too:

- He had a mentor relationship with Bobby. Unlike you and I, Drake has the experience of being a highly successful childhood actor who parlayed that success into becoming the mogul he is today. She is on record multiple times stating how much she appreciate having that access to Drake. Not everything has to be sexual in nature and frankly it's disgusting that it is what people immediately go to. Likewise with Billie Eilish who has only had positive things to say about the man.

- This 17yo you keep bringing up happened 14 years ago man. Do you honestly think that Drake just decided to call up a 17yo to perform that stage act on purpose? C'mon man, do better. She had no issues with the then and recently came out the woodwork to defend Drake again:

Personally, I think this beef is great. It's got the industry invested and even people who don't normally listen to rap are listening to the tracks. I just find Drake easier to listen to and his flow is cleaner than Kendrick. Kendricks has some insane bars but I just can't get over the fact that he sounds differently in every one.

J. Cole dropping out is a real shame though because 7 minute drill was fire.
Mikistan
RealGM
And1: 38,464

Post#107 » by Mikistan » Tue May 7, 2024 12:22 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:Maybe, but then you see things like this:

But I am sure Drake calling him a wife beater is completely fine?

Like we are talking about a rap beef, and you are arguing logistics here? Gotta remember - everything we see is what is PUBLIC. Who the **** knows what is happening behind closed doors.

Ask p Diddy
SSUBluesman
Assistant Coach
And1: 810

Post#108 » by SSUBluesman » Tue May 7, 2024 1:15 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
SSUBluesman wrote:
BodieB wrote:It's just flawed logic. If he set all of that up, why wouldn't he immediately drop the checkmate evidence the very second Kendrick posted Meet the Grahams? Why post IG responses instead of proof? Why wait days for speculation to continue and let Kendrick drop ANOTHER track before responding?

Of course Drake fans forget that preceding this Lamar predicted his family would be attacked, that he had a mole in Drake's crew, and then released his rebuttal less than hour after "Family Matters" dropped. Without any actual proof it's such a transparent "nuh uh, I don't have the mole you do" response.

The whole pedo defense was such a self-own. First of all:
;ab_channel=TheVidhole

But then we get:
"I knew you would talk about me diddling kids like Epstein" (wait...why are you expecting someone to call you a diddler?)
"I can't diddle girls, I'm famous and haven't been arrested" (wait...you mean like the clients of that Epstein guy you just mentioned?)
"This is actually about your trauma from when you said you were molested" (except that's not what he said)

Drake fans are coping SO HARD. There is zero logic behind the planted evidence thing.

But lets just humor that for a second... Drakes master plan was to "trick" someone into thinking he had a hidden child, which is not hard to believe because he had a hidden child come to the forefront like 5 years ago? So the big GOTCHA! here is that you had the entire world believe you had another kid? Like... cool?

And then his big diss is that he beat Whitney (which seems unlikely considering her brother is gassing up Kendrick on twitter lol), and that Kendricks kids are actually Dave Free's kids?

If that part is true, Kendrick can so easily come back with the fact that Kendrick is a better father of kids that are not his than Drake is of kids that are his own :lol:

Yea, Kendrick spending "Meet the Grahams" telling Drake that because he's not a man, a father, and is a cancer because of the way his parents raised him that Kendrick will be the man and father that Drake's children need doesn't go away just because "SWERVE: Only one of those kids are real, hahaha".

But like, wouldn't this play into the "liar and master manipulator" that Kendrick labeled him as? Doesn't it look weak that you have to "manufacture" something fake? And finally, he already failed to acknowledge one kid so it's not like a big reach that there would be more.
Naz Reid.
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#109 » by YogurtProducer » Tue May 7, 2024 1:34 am

phanman wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Fairview4Life wrote:
What Bella Harris thing? You're just repeating all of these things like everyone knows about them.

It is just more of the same. Weird photos and hanging out with Bella Harris when she was like 16-18 year old.

Just another example of something that is just "weird" that can be explained away if it was once, but when it is multiple teenaged girls that he is "friends with" as a 30-year old you gotta start to question it.

Or this:

You really are reaching hard and I can't believe you really just believe everything you read at face value. All of these reports you continue to reference are all of the rumor mill variety that have already been debunked by the other side.

- Bella Harris has publicly stated that the dinner photos were fake as she wasn't even in DC at the time. Her father recently co-signed a post defending Drake against all these accusations too:

- He had a mentor relationship with Bobby. Unlike you and I, Drake has the experience of being a highly successful childhood actor who parlayed that success into becoming the mogul he is today. She is on record multiple times stating how much she appreciate having that access to Drake. Not everything has to be sexual in nature and frankly it's disgusting that it is what people immediately go to. Likewise with Billie Eilish who has only had positive things to say about the man.

- This 17yo you keep bringing up happened 14 years ago man. Do you honestly think that Drake just decided to call up a 17yo to perform that stage act on purpose? C'mon man, do better. She had no issues with the then and recently came out the woodwork to defend Drake again:

Personally, I think this beef is great. It's got the industry invested and even people who don't normally listen to rap are listening to the tracks. I just find Drake easier to listen to and his flow is cleaner than Kendrick. Kendricks has some insane bars but I just can't get over the fact that he sounds differently in every one.

Let’s be honest - there is to much smoke here to not be some fire.

At best - he’s a groomer.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#110 » by JustBuzzin » Tue May 7, 2024 1:38 am

The real winner will be Cole.

These 2 are gonna look stupid dropping all these diss tracks. This battle is already tired. Goofies really dropping diss tracks back n forth.

Meanwhile Cole dropped his diss and kept it moving.

#ColeWorld
EmpireFalls
Starter
And1: 3,651

Post#111 » by EmpireFalls » Tue May 7, 2024 1:50 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:J Cole DID drop a diss record though, why are we staying he stayed out of the beef?

He did drop a song, it's called 7 minute drill, and it was horrible, very lame, and he knew he was going to get a) clowned and b) demolished so he retracted it with an even lamer apology. How pussy do you have to be to delete a song you already released?

J Cole deserves zero points, zero respect, and zero credit for anything he did during this entire beef.

See that’s exactly why I can say this stuff. Bc everyone down here rides Cole so hard down here it’s unreal. I know dozens of people, probably close to 40 in total personally who think he’s the GOAT rapper and they’re being completely serious.

People in NC can’t have an honest conversation about Cole man. They were defending him when he was beefing with that Noname girl lol.

Basically Cole took a smaller L to avoid a bigger L, but regardless he still took an L because of HIS decisions… so it’s still an L.

If Cole was really above it he doesn’t release anything at all and just says he has too much respect for them. But no he tried to diss Kendrick, knew it was weak, and then retracted that. I’m sorry but if you retract a song you released you’re an absolute coward and deserve no credit.

About all we can say is he got out of the way of some bad stuff. But he came off looking like a clown.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#112 » by JustBuzzin » Tue May 7, 2024 1:59 am

EmpireFalls wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:

See that’s exactly why I can say this stuff. Bc everyone down here rides Cole so hard down here it’s unreal. I know dozens of people, probably close to 40 in total personally who think he’s the GOAT rapper and they’re being completely serious.

People in NC can’t have an honest conversation about Cole man. They were defending him when he was beefing with that Noname girl lol.

Basically Cole took a smaller L to avoid a bigger L, but regardless he still took an L because of HIS decisions… so it’s still an L.

If Cole was really above it he doesn’t release anything at all and just says he has too much respect for them. But no he tried to diss Kendrick, knew it was weak, and then retracted that. I’m sorry but if you retract a song you released you’re an absolute coward and deserve no credit.

About all we can say is he got out of the way of some bad stuff. But he came off looking like a clown.

It's not a NC thing.

The man was literally in the conversation for GOAT MC by the Nat'l audience and his peers.

You just seem like a hater if we being honest. There is nothing trash about Cole. Go listen to Friday Night lights the full mixtape and tell me this man is not lyrically one of the best to ever do it. The man first mixtape was literally a story of his life. Even as a rookie he was the Chosen 1.
EmpireFalls
Starter
And1: 3,651

Post#113 » by EmpireFalls » Tue May 7, 2024 2:01 am

JustBuzzin wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:You can't be from NC disrespecting our legend like that smh

It's not a NC thing.

The man was literally in the conversation for GOAT MC by the Nat'l audience and his peers.

You just seem like a hater if we being honest. There is nothing trash about Cole. Go listen to Friday Night lights the full mixtape and tell me this man is not lyrically one of the best to ever do it. The man first mixtape was literally a story of his life. Even as a rookie he was the Chosen 1.

If you seriously think Cole is the GOAT

All I can say is have a great night my friend.
JustBuzzin
General Manager

Post#114 » by JustBuzzin » Tue May 7, 2024 2:06 am

EmpireFalls wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:See that’s exactly why I can say this stuff. Bc everyone down here rides Cole so hard down here it’s unreal. I know dozens of people, probably close to 40 in total personally who think he’s the GOAT rapper and they’re being completely serious.

It's not a NC thing.

Of the current rappers yes he's the GOAT.

All time he's in my top 5 for sure. Biggie, 2pac, Nas, JayZ, Cole.

Who's your GOAT?
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,323

Post#115 » by Tor_Raps » Tue May 7, 2024 3:30 am

YogurtProducer wrote:
phanman wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:It is just more of the same. Weird photos and hanging out with Bella Harris when she was like 16-18 year old.

Or this:

Let’s be honest - there is to much smoke here to not be some fire.

At best - he’s a groomer.

Wow... thanks for the info phanman. Even with all that said, this guy still can't admit he can be wrong. Bunch of pervs here where their mind goes directly to one of the worst things you can call a person. Do better!!
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,467

Post#116 » by Slim Charlez » Tue May 7, 2024 3:36 am

A dev
Slim Charlez
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,467

Post#117 » by Slim Charlez » Tue May 7, 2024 3:36 am

A deviant in his late thirties hanging out with teenage girls. Nah nothing weird about that at all.
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#118 » by YogurtProducer » Tue May 7, 2024 4:55 am

Slim Charlez wrote:A deviant in his late thirties hanging out with teenage girls. Nah nothing weird about that at all.

And **** losers on here defending it. Trying to suggest I’m the weirdo for calling out 30-year olds texting teenagers.

I’m the pervert for saying Drakes a weirdo :lol: I legit feel bad for Tor_Raps kids. Him and drake can be abusers together
YogurtProducer
RealGM

Post#119 » by YogurtProducer » Tue May 7, 2024 4:56 am

EmpireFalls wrote:
JustBuzzin wrote:
EmpireFalls wrote:See that’s exactly why I can say this stuff. Bc everyone down here rides Cole so hard down here it’s unreal. I know dozens of people, probably close to 40 in total personally who think he’s the GOAT rapper and they’re being completely serious.

It's not a NC thing.

I mean he’s from the Same town as Cole so I understand there is some bias.

But I do agree with you - Cole is incredibly overrated. Not as much as drake, but still incredibly so.
BayAreaDub
Junior
And1: 205

Post#120 » by BayAreaDub » Tue May 7, 2024 4:58 am

Is it over? They working on the joint album now?

Return to The General Board