Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“

Moderators: KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37

ThumbsUpBaby
Head Coach
And1: 10,863

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#61 » by ThumbsUpBaby » Sat May 4, 2024 10:27 pm

If Jimmy Butler was playing, Celtics would only win by 15 points... in Game 5 to proceed to the next series.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,803

Re: Jimmy Butler: “If I was playing, Boston would be at home, New York damn sure would be at home“ 

Post#62 » by Raps in 4 » Sat May 4, 2024 10:28 pm

SweaterBae wrote:Pure delusion. I hate these talkers.

He embarrassed both teams last year with a bunch of scrubs (it was the second time he'd beaten Boston in the ECF). He's neither a talker nor delusional. He puts his money where his mouth is.
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,992

Post#63 » by Im Coming Home » Sat May 4, 2024 10:35 pm

Raps in 4 wrote:

He embarrassed both teams last year with a bunch of scrubs (it was the second time he'd beaten Boston in the ECF). He's neither a talker nor delusional. He puts his money where his mouth is.

Big difference from this year.. so yeah he's delusional.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
SelfishPlayer
Head Coach
And1: 2,718

Post#64 » by SelfishPlayer » Sat May 4, 2024 10:36 pm

strokerace wrote:Getting high on his Miami supply. A couple good playoff runs and this guy thinks he's an all time great. Go enjoy Cancun.

He is an all time great. He IMO is above guys like Grant Hill and McGrady.
SelfishPlayer wrote:The Mavs won playoff games without Luka

The Mavs missed the playoffs without Brunson.
One_and_Done
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,805

Post#65 » by One_and_Done » Sat May 4, 2024 10:38 pm

And if Giannis was healthy he'd have been out in the 1st round last year. I thought injuries were no excuse Jimmy?
Warspite wrote:Billups was a horrible scorer who could only score with an open corner 3 or a FT.
DLTGWH
Sixth Man
And1: 692

Post#66 » by DLTGWH » Sat May 4, 2024 10:40 pm

Embiid said sixers were better than the Knicks and they are booking trips to Cancun. I respect jimmy’s desire to win but he a clown.
SweaterBae
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,118

Post#67 » by SweaterBae » Sat May 4, 2024 10:42 pm

Raps in 4 wrote:

But he couldn't back it up this year because he got hurt. Talk is cheap. It's super easy to sit on the couch and tweet about something that didn't happen.
JustBuzzin
General Manager
And1: 6,523

Post#68 » by JustBuzzin » Sat May 4, 2024 10:55 pm

ThumbsUpBaby wrote:If Jimmy Butler was playing, Celtics would only win by 15 points... in Game 5 to proceed to the next series.

Yall acting like Jimmy didn't have the East on lock before. He took the Heat to the Finals twice. Put some respect on em! 8-)
CelticSooner
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,548

Post#69 » by CelticSooner » Sat May 4, 2024 11:03 pm

“Why would I need a wheelchair if I pooped my pants?"
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,712

Post#70 » by iLLmatic860 » Sat May 4, 2024 11:17 pm

JnewFTW wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:
JnewFTW wrote:I love Jimmy, but stfu. He's right about the Knicks though.

We would've sent ya'll home in 5, don't kid yourselves.

We're a much better team than we were last year.

Who's kidding themselves? Knicks have been an incompetent mess for 25 years. Laughingstock of the league. I'll believe it when I see it.

So have the Timberwolves, yet both teams are easily better than Miami with or without Butler this year.

Butler is gonna be 35 years old next season. He can talk all he wants but father time is undefeated
RB34
RealGM
And1: 15,226

Post#71 » by RB34 » Sat May 4, 2024 11:19 pm

Raps in 4 wrote:

He put his money where his mouth is several times this season and has come up short.

Are the Heat an 8 seed or do they coast during the regular season because they don’t care? Which is it?

The Heat are a bunch of scrubs outside of Jimmy? Absolute delusion. Bam is one of the best players in the league.
Darth Celtic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,068

Post#72 » by Darth Celtic » Sat May 4, 2024 11:23 pm

Let's not ignore in the 2 games he played Boston this year he was 0-2 with average points lost by 20.5 pts. Only way heat were winning even one game was the heat shooting 50% or higher from 3 on large volume. Which they did 1 game without him. If he played, not like three points percentage was going up.

You had your time where you willed teams to win Jimmy. It's over, enjoy the drinks and beaches.
MrDollarBills = MrWelchesBets
web123888
Freshman
And1: 68

Post#73 » by web123888 » Sat May 4, 2024 11:46 pm

Doubtful this season but he did it last season. One of the all time greats to never win a ring. 2 Finals appearances with teams that had no business getting there is no joke.
Finchination33
Junior
And1: 417

Post#74 » by Finchination33 » Sat May 4, 2024 11:52 pm

Boston are much better this year and Miami are worse. Jimmy is a clown, but there'll be plenty of casuals that lap this up and comment "HIMMY" on his social media posts like he's ever been in the best player in the league conversation.

Has he ever been right about any of his outlandish predictions?
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect
And1: 844

Post#75 » by B_Creamy » Sat May 4, 2024 11:54 pm

Darth Celtic wrote:Let's not ignore in the 2 games he played Boston this year he was 0-2 with average points lost by 20.5 pts. Only way heat were winning even one game was the heat shooting 50% or higher from 3 on large volume. Which they did 1 game without him. If he played, not like three points percentage was going up.

You had your time where you willed teams to win Jimmy. It's over, enjoy the drinks and beaches.

Awful takes. Huge cope. So the guy who's most known for upping his game in the playoffs were gonna look at regular season stats lol? And he wouldn't create more open looks for them? Thats just silly lol.
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,992

Post#76 » by Im Coming Home » Sun May 5, 2024 12:02 am

B_Creamy wrote:
Darth Celtic wrote:Let's not ignore in the 2 games he played Boston this year he was 0-2 with average points lost by 20.5 pts. Only way heat were winning even one game was the heat shooting 50% or higher from 3 on large volume. Which they did 1 game without him. If he played, not like three points percentage was going up.

Awful takes. Huge cope. So the guy who's most known for upping his game in the playoffs were gonna look at regular season stats lol? And he wouldn't create more open looks for them? Thats just silly lol.

The irony.

He really elevated his play during the play-in game against the Sixers :lol: :lol:
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
meatball sub
RealGM
And1: 9,088

Post#77 » by meatball sub » Sun May 5, 2024 12:02 am

B_Creamy wrote:

The only one coping here is Jimmy Butler.
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect

Post#78 » by B_Creamy » Sun May 5, 2024 12:08 am

Im Coming Home wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:

The irony.

He really elevated his play during the play-in game against the Sixers :lol: :lol:

Bro lol he got hurt in the first quarter. You probably didn't even know that. I know you guys are all upset cause Jimmy is trashing your weak teams but atleast get your facts straight.
Iwasawitness
Veteran
And1: 3,197

Post#79 » by Iwasawitness » Sun May 5, 2024 12:09 am

ryan in Maine wrote:Image

xxSnEaKyPxx wrote:NBA: Stop kicking, punching, choking, and stomping on people.

Draymond: This is too much, I quit!
B_Creamy
Pro Prospect

Post#80 » by B_Creamy » Sun May 5, 2024 12:09 am

meatball sub wrote:
B_Creamy wrote:

The only one coping here is Jimmy Butler.

He's actually the only one who's earned the right to talk his ****. I'm sure he is not concerned at all what the RealGM crowd thinks about his **** talking lol.

Return to The General Board