Is there any Mavs fan blaming him for getting rekt tonight?

Moderators: infinite11285, Domejandro, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, zimpy27, bwgood77, cupcakesnake

One Last Shot
Starter
And1: 2,947

Is there any Mavs fan blaming him for getting rekt tonight? 

Post#1 » by One Last Shot » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:20 pm

Read on Twitter

Mavs Announcer wanted the spotlight for a few minutes and he goes on a rant berating Harden. He never forgets and now The Beard's becoming "the problem" for the Mavs to advance in this playoffs even without Kawhi.
KGtabake
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,641

Re: Is there any Mavs fan blaming him for getting rekt tonight? 

Post#2 » by KGtabake » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:22 pm

One game. Hold your horses.
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
Maverick41
Analyst
And1: 2,614

Post#3 » by Maverick41 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 pm

No. Most Mavs fans are blaming the role players for being scared and Coach Kidd for getting completely outclassed as a coach by Coach Lue in G1.
bovice
Pro Prospect
And1: 955

Post#4 » by bovice » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 pm

Harden, like Kyrie, are misunderstood and the normies love to repeat inaccurate narratives about them to prove to others that they know ball.
Patches Perry
RealGM
And1: 15,982

Post#5 » by Patches Perry » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:26 pm

I remember this going viral. I wonder if it has been bulletin board material for Harden.
AleksandarN
Head Coach
And1: 8,998

Post#6 » by AleksandarN » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:33 pm

Maverick41 wrote:No. Most Mavs fans are blaming the role players for being scared and Coach Kidd for getting completely outclassed as a coach by Coach Lue in G1.

They should blame Kidd Kyrie and Luka for dominating the ball and shots. They didn’t get the role players involved and engaged enough. Role players need more involvement not just standing around hoping Kyrie or Luka pass them the ball. Players need to get into a rhythm and feel involved. Not watching Kyrie and Luka put up the majority of shots. This should be on Kidd, Kyrie and Luka.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,299

Post#7 » by Impuniti » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:35 pm

Harden deserved every bit of that disrespect. How does him playing well in this game changed anything he said?
durden_tyler
RealGM
And1: 7,496

Post#8 » by durden_tyler » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:37 pm

No escape for Harden after he loses this series so the bashing will continue.
If there is no basketball in heaven, i am not going.
KGtabake
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by KGtabake » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:37 pm

bovice wrote:Harden, like Kyrie, are misunderstood and the normies love to repeat inaccurate narratives about them to prove to others that they know ball.

Harden like Kyrie are the two worse role models for a kid who wants to play basketball and go pro.
You wouldn't want your son to be inspired by these two.
One game, one series or even one season cannot erase so many years of immaturity and bad professionalism.
Messi. Jordan. Ali. Bolt. Senna. Serena. Karelin. Phelps. Rossi. Suleymanoglou. The GOATs.
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,229

Post#10 » by Archx » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:38 pm

AleksandarN wrote:
Maverick41 wrote:No. Most Mavs fans are blaming the role players for being scared and Coach Kidd for getting completely outclassed as a coach by Coach Lue in G1.

They should blame Kidd Kyrie and Luka for dominating the ball and shots. They didn’t get the role players involved and engaged enough. Role players need more involvement not just standing around hoping Kyrie or Luka pass them the ball. Players need to get into a rhythm and feel involved. Not watching Kyrie and Luka put up the majority of shots. This should be on Kidd, Kyrie and Luka.

That's literally been their entire offense for the past years. The difference was the start of the game and specially the 2nd Q. Mavs came to play in the 2nd half and won by 14. This was far from a normal offensive performance from them. (shooting wise)

Mavs 38.8% FG and 30% from 3
LAC 46% FG and 50% from 3

If LAC can keep Mavs to these shooting %'s for entire series, then sure... But if Mavs have only slightly higher %, LAC won't have it so easy.
NZB2323
RealGM
And1: 8,084

Post#11 » by NZB2323 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:53 pm

KGtabake wrote:
bovice wrote:Harden, like Kyrie, are misunderstood and the normies love to repeat inaccurate narratives about them to prove to others that they know ball.

Harden like Kyrie are the two worse role models for a kid who wants to play basketball and go pro.
One game, one series or even one season cannot erase so many years of immaturity and bad professionalism.

Miles Bridges and Jason Kidd are the 2 worst role models for a kid.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,756

Post#12 » by Revived » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:54 pm

They remind me of Kanye in a lot of ways.
bovice
Pro Prospect

Post#13 » by bovice » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:00 pm

Revived wrote:

They remind me of Kanye in a lot of ways.

u mean Ye
therealbig3
RealGM
And1: 15,190

Post#14 » by therealbig3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:01 pm

I mean, where’s the lie though? He had a big game 1, and they may very well beat the Mavs, but Harden DOES have a history of consistently underperforming in the playoffs and constantly pointing fingers and skipping town despite multiple teams bending over backwards for him.
bovice
Pro Prospect

Post#15 » by bovice » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:06 pm

KGtabake wrote:

I think the guy knocking up girls left and right is a worse role model. I think a player whose hitting a women is a worse role model. I think the player gambling and losing his chance to play in the NBA is a worse role model.

I think a player exercising their options and doing what they want to do with their life because they have the leverage to do it is a good thing. as an employee you shouldn't jus take whatever **** ur boss makes u do. u have some power in the relationship as well.

and as for Kyrie, it's good to realize that not everything is sacred. you're not a bad person or an idiot for questioning something that everyone assumes is true. a lot of experts end up being wrong. a lot of people regurgitate what you're saying about Kyrie and harden that they're terrible people and terrible role models but are they really compared to the examples I listed?
hugepatsfan
Head Coach
And1: 6,368

Post#16 » by hugepatsfan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:09 pm

Dude eviscerated Harden. It’d be a nice clap back to beat the team guy announced for in a series and play well in doing so, but it doesn’t really change the legitimacy of what he said at all.
damanick10
Starter
And1: 3,196

Post#17 » by damanick10 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:11 pm

Watch Harden go 1/13 for 3 next game. We've been here before.
hagredionis
Freshman
And1: 48

Post#18 » by hagredionis » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:14 pm

AleksandarN wrote:

lol What nonsense is that, it's not Luka's and Kyrie's fault the role players were 0-4, 1-4, 1-5, 1-5 etc. In fact they started to close the gap when Luka and Kyrie started to pass the ball less.
WentzerWuver
Rookie
And1: 384

Post#19 » by WentzerWuver » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:16 pm

Impuniti wrote:Harden deserved every bit of that disrespect. How does him playing well in this game changed anything he said?
The Beard will be why the Clippers finally can beat the Mavs in a 7 game series but losing Batum still hurts. Mann better deliver the good as a role player, whom the Sixers really wanted instead.
KGtabake
Lead Assistant

Post#20 » by KGtabake » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:17 pm

bovice wrote:
KGtabake wrote:

I think the guy knocking up girls left and right is a worse role model. I think a player whose hitting a women is a worse role model. I think the player gambling and losing his chance to play in the NBA is a worse role model.

I think a player exercising their options and doing what they want to do with their life because they have the leverage to do it is a good thing. as an employee you shouldn't jus take whatever **** ur boss makes u do. u have some power in the relationship as well.

and as for Kyrie, it's good to realize that not everything is sacred. you're not a bad person or an idiot for questioning something that everyone assumes is true. a lot of experts end up being wrong. a lot of people regurgitate what you're saying about Kyrie and harden that they're terrible people and terrible role models but are they really compared to the examples I listed?

Knocking up girls left and right?
Harden has helped any strip club imaginable survive.
How many superstars do you know bitting their women?
Have LeBron, Giannis, Steph, Jokic, KD, Luka, Embiid, Tatum ever been accused for something like this?
Which superstar gambled and is out of the NBA?

Harden and Kyrie were superstars. They had signature sneakers, many endorsements, media coverage. These are the things that draw the attention of youngsters.
No kid is going to be inspired by the guy who was caught gambling the other day(the one of the raptors). Because nobody really knows him.

As for Kyrie... don't get me started.

Return to The General Board