Post#1 » by RealGM Polls » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:53 pm

1. Lillard
2. Harden
phenith
Sophomore
And1: 39

Re: Which player will be traded first? 

Post#2 » by phenith » Fri Aug 4, 2023 1:14 pm

I'd love to see both of them sit on it until they get an offer they like, but that's not likely.
Harden is the less valuable piece and he's on an expiring contract with no public demands to be sent to specific team(s).
Lillard is a different beast, he's got a huge contract and is poisoning the market everywhere but Miami, I really hope the Blazers make him wait for a deal they like, he signed a contract he suddenly doesn't want to fulfill it.

I'd say Harden goes first unless Miami comes up with a 3rd team/player the Blazers want or Lillard backs off his Miami only demand.
illastrate
Starter
And1: 629

Re: Which player will be traded first? 

Post#3 » by illastrate » Wed Aug 9, 2023 5:02 pm

phenith wrote:I'd love to see both of them sit on it until they get an offer they like, but that's not likely.
Harden is the less valuable piece and he's on an expiring contract with no public demands to be sent to specific team(s).
Lillard is a different beast, he's got a huge contract and is poisoning the market everywhere but Miami, I really hope the Blazers make him wait for a deal they like, he signed a contract he suddenly doesn't want to fulfill it.

I'd say Harden goes first unless Miami comes up with a 3rd team/player the Blazers want or Lillard backs off his Miami only demand.

Harden has publicly said on multiple occasions the Clippers are the only team he wants to go to.

Return to Polls Discussion