Jazz Interested In Working Out Bronny James

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Jazz Interested In Working Out Bronny James 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 am

The Utah Jazz have expressed interest in working out Bronny James, sources told Krysten Peek of Yahoo! Sports.

The team could be interested in selecting James with the 32nd pick in the upcoming draft.

James said earlier in the week that his focus was getting to the league instead of playing with LeBron James. 

Via Krysten Peek/Yahoo! Sports

tyler_rex
Sophomore
And1: 19

Re: Jazz Interested In Working Out Bronny James 

Post#2 » by tyler_rex » Fri May 17, 2024 8:51 pm

I could definitely rival teams start putting these types of stories to force the Laker’s hand to either draft Bronny at 17 if they keep their pick or force them to trade assets to acquire a pick to draft him. I firmly believe the Lakers will do what ever it takes to draft him to satisfy LeBron even though he is now saying he doesn’t need to play with his son.
donaldtrump_00
Analyst
And1: 567

Post#3 » by donaldtrump_00 » Sat May 18, 2024 12:14 am

tyler_rex wrote:I could definitely rival teams start putting these types of stories to force the Laker’s hand to either draft Bronny at 17 if they keep their pick or force them to trade assets to acquire a pick to draft him. I firmly believe the Lakers will do what ever it takes to draft him to satisfy LeBron even though he is now saying he doesn’t need to play with his son.

Bad news. Lakers don't own a first round pick. They hand it over to the pelicans. But lakers can get bronny through a trade. Tbh id love to see bronny as the lakers pg.must see tv.
tyler_rex
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#4 » by tyler_rex » Sat May 18, 2024 12:49 am

donaldtrump_00 wrote:
tyler_rex wrote:I could definitely rival teams start putting these types of stories to force the Laker’s hand to either draft Bronny at 17 if they keep their pick or force them to trade assets to acquire a pick to draft him. I firmly believe the Lakers will do what ever it takes to draft him to satisfy LeBron even though he is now saying he doesn’t need to play with his son.

Bad news. Lakers don't own a first round pick. They hand it over to the pelicans. But lakers can get bronny through a trade. Tbh id love to see bronny as the lakers pg.must see tv.

The Pels have until June 1 to decide if they want to take this yrs pick of defer to next yr, so the Lakers might have their pick in the draft.
Rek
Senior
And1: 141

Post#5 » by Rek » Sat May 18, 2024 12:54 am

Translated: Danny Ainge will never pass up an opportunity to mess with the Lakers :lol:
eureca20
Junior
And1: 82

Post#6 » by eureca20 » Sat May 18, 2024 5:25 am

tyler_rex wrote:
donaldtrump_00 wrote:

The Pels have until June 1 to decide if they want to take this yrs pick of defer to next yr, so the Lakers might have their pick in the draft.

It would be very surprising if the Pelicans took the Lakers pick this year. That would just be a dumb decision. This is considered a weak draft. And Lakers are heading into this offseason with Lebron not committed and DLO could also leave. Even if Lebron re-signs he is still 1 year older. Obviously still a outstanding player, but there is always the risk of him and AD having injury riddled seasons. You are definitely better off seeing what you get next year.

Return to Wiretap Discussion