Re: Jamal Murray Fined $100,000 For Throwing Multiple Objects Onto Floor

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

BigHustle
Rookie
And1: 157

Post#21 » by BigHustle » Wed May 8, 2024 5:19 pm

Too weak. Murray makes 36 million. A fine of $100,000 is like a fine of $277 to someone that makes $100,00 per year.

No big deal, do it again.
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,116

Post#22 » by LesGrossman » Fri May 10, 2024 2:11 am

Barcs wrote:He should probably be suspended but he won't be, as the Nuggets are the NBA's current golden child and there is no way the refs are going to allow them to lose to the Twolves. I expect tons of calls to go the nuggets way next game, even on the road. The refs will be out in full force protecting their babies. Be ready.

If this was the Knicks, there'd be a suspension, guaranteed.

What a dumb statement. The league never wanted them to win, they ran uphill every year, just were too dominant last season to be stopped. The current series shows who the league sees as their future, and its an american guy obviously. League hates seeing Jokic and his thug brothers dominate the league and beat their cash cow lebron to pulp
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.
Barcs
Veteran
And1: 733

Post#23 » by Barcs » Fri May 10, 2024 2:50 pm

LesGrossman wrote:
Barcs wrote:He should probably be suspended but he won't be, as the Nuggets are the NBA's current golden child and there is no way the refs are going to allow them to lose to the Twolves. I expect tons of calls to go the nuggets way next game, even on the road. The refs will be out in full force protecting their babies. Be ready.

What a dumb statement. The league never wanted them to win, they ran uphill every year, just were too dominant last season to be stopped. The current series shows who the league sees as their future, and its an american guy obviously. League hates seeing Jokic and his thug brothers dominate the league and beat their cash cow lebron to pulp

Watch the game tonight. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how the guy isn't suspended.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
LesGrossman
Head Coach
And1: 4,116

Post#24 » by LesGrossman » Sat May 11, 2024 4:18 pm

Barcs wrote:
LesGrossman wrote:

Watch the game tonight. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see how the guy isn't suspended.

I think the game tonight perfectly illustrated how the officiating line in games 1 and 2 helped only the wolves. Dunno how you can say anyone helps the nuggets. As soon as the game played isnt football with a basketball but actually solid, hard playoff basketball, the Nuggets dominate. Wolves should have been called for 30 fouls in games 1 or 2 that went uncalled - then their size and athleticism is going to dominate.

I am certainly not a great fan of Murray. I said he is a chucker and ball hog long before they became great. Jokic needs someone else, someone who doesnt have the sticky hands and doesnt take the selfish low percentage shots. But you gotta admit that the Nuggets had a legitimate gripe at the way the first games were officiated. Instead of calling for murrays ejection, call for fair basketball for us to enjoy.
Pray for Israel
Peace in Jerusalem

Fan of the game of Basketball, no matter the team, league or players. Opposed to all sorts of person cult and show/entertainment/marketing over substance.

Return to Wiretap Discussion