Damian Lillard Aggravates Achilles Injury During Bucks' Loss

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Damian Lillard Aggravates Achilles Injury During Bucks' Loss 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 am

Damian Lillard aggravated an Achilles injury in the fourth quarter of the Milwaukee Bucks' overtime loss to the Indiana Pacers in Game 3.

Lillard, who finished with 28 points, did not take a shot in overtime.

"I just wanted to be on the floor in case opportunity came up or however I could help," said Lillard.

Lillard added that his Achilles had been sore since the Bucks' regular season finale.

With the Bucks down 2-1 in the series, Game 4 is on Sunday.

"We're gonna get back and just have to get ahead of it because that's not something that you want to play with ... we have a couple of days to start and try to get ahead of it. Get it feeling better and get ready for Sunday," said Lillard. 

Via Jamal Collier/ESPN

deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,899

Re: Damian Lillard Aggravates Achilles Injury During Bucks' Loss 

Post#2 » by deeps6x » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

With Lillard and Giannis out, it's over.

Not that I really care who won this one. But... who was the ASS ref that called a foul on Haliburton's overtime winner? Clearly there was no contact by any Bucks player on the replays. I'm not saying the Bucks would have tied it again, with less then 2 seconds left, but it would have been easier for them to make a 2 to tie then a 3.

The league really needs to give the coaches more challenge calls. That was a critical mistake by the ref, and there was nothing the Bucks could do about it.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia

Return to Wiretap Discussion