ImageImageImageImageImage

Ryan Rollins

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

long suffrin' boulez fan
General Manager
And1: 3,466

Re: Ryan Rollins 

Post#41 » by long suffrin' boulez fan » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:07 am

His official stats for the year say he had 8 steals. Better update that to 15.

In his defense…. Wait, there is no defense in Wizards.

I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip the waiters.
In Rizzo we trust
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,937

Post#42 » by payitforward » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:34 am

nate33 wrote:
TGW wrote:Him stealing from Target as a millionaire is a reflection of his attitude and lack of character. This was probably the final straw with him...lord knows what other nonsense he was doing that wasn't reported.

Yeah, the stealing itself raises a giant red flag that he is not a guy who can be trusted to follow the team rules. And the likelihood is, he has probably done worse, and the team just doesn't want to deal with the headache.

He is young and presumably immature. As long as he hasn't hurt anyone, he deserves a second chance after he has paid restitution. But I can understand why the Wizards don't want to be the team to gives him that second chance. I hope he has someone around him who can help guide him through this part of his life.

That's my attitude exacty, nate. You can't do something that stupid & stay on the roster. OTOH, I hope he does get another chance.

OTOH, petty thievery is by no means a reason to think he's done anything "worse" or even anything else. More towards the pathetic than the evil.
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....
payitforward
RealGM
And1: 7,937

Post#43 » by payitforward » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:34 am

long suffrin' boulez fan wrote:His official stats for the year say he had 8 steals. Better update that to 15....

LOL !!
Breaking News: In a shocking development, Wizards owner Ted Leonsis has sold the NBA franchise to a consortium of participants in a discussion board devoted to the team on realgm.com. Details to follow....

Return to Washington Wizards