ImageImageImageImageImage

What if trading for an allstar SG/SF meant trading Andrea?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

dacrusha
RealGM
And1: 5,410

Post#101 » by dacrusha » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:45 pm

BCK wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Don't worry. I'm not going to let a little thing like Andrea Bargnani get in the way of bashing that pansy stat. 8)

since bargs is a pansy and +/- is a pansy stat, i think it's even more crucial to use it to describe his recent play.

+30 for the nets game... keep it up!
"If you can’t make a profit, you should sell your team" - Michael Jordan
Guy Smiley
RealGM
And1: 491

Post#102 » by Guy Smiley » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:18 am

:rofl:

I think we can all agree Andrea is playing better and the +/- stat is one if not the only stat that can capture the essence which we know to be Bargnani.

Here is a Bargnani trifecta.

+20
.500 3pt%
.400 Opp EFG%

Andrea redefines the centre position.
CalderonFTW
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#103 » by CalderonFTW » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 am

I would rather have holes in my team than trade away Bargs. If we trade Bargs at this point it would be a big mistake(buy low sell low....kind of thing).

A good SF/SG comes at a hefty price ....a price that is much higher than what people are willing to pay to have Andrea's and his potential...

On a different note, Colangelo would NEVER trade away his number one pick for three reasons:

1. trading away Bargs means he made a mistake.
2. Historically he is more interested in hidden talent type and not the flashy superstar type
3. When he drafted Bargs he said he is a long term project...much longer than 2 years.

Get Walter Hermann on this team and we are a contender in a couple of years.

/thread!!!

Return to Toronto Raptors