ImageImageImageImageImage

Siakam vs OG east conference semi finals

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,816

Siakam vs OG east conference semi finals  

Post#1 » by RoyceDa59 » Sun May 5, 2024 12:54 am

Anyone else excited to tune into Siakam vs OG in the 2nd round?

Both these trades had significant impact on the Eastern conference playoffs, now we get to witness these two buddies face each other in a 7 game series.

Knicks in 6.
Go Raps!!
Scase
RealGM
And1: 7,502

Re: Siakam vs OG east conference semi finals 

Post#2 » by Scase » Sun May 5, 2024 1:11 am

I fully expect it to be a crap series and the knicks demolish them personally. The pacers shouldnt even be in the second round, so I'm not expecting much. Siakam was outright bad the last 4 games of his series and the bucks didnt even have anyone to play good defence against him, so if its OG covering him, hes getting clamped.
Props TZ!
HangTime
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,603

Post#3 » by HangTime » Sun May 5, 2024 1:14 am

OG can increase his offseason value.

Do you think Pascal's offseason value gets effected?
ontnut
RealGM
And1: 8,103

Post#4 » by ontnut » Sun May 5, 2024 1:15 am

Watching OG guard Siakam should be fun.

I'll take the Knicks.
Zeno
RealGM
And1: 20,126

Post#5 » by Zeno » Sun May 5, 2024 1:26 am

Fighting for the right to play Oshae Brisset’s Celtics
When will we just change the name of 25 of the 30 teams to the Washington Generals?

Please advise….

Dan G.
Los_29
RealGM
And1: 11,958

Post#6 » by Los_29 » Sun May 5, 2024 1:26 am

Scase wrote:I fully expect it to be a crap series and the knicks demolish them personally. The pacers shouldnt even be in the second round, so I'm not expecting much. Siakam was outright bad the last 4 games of his series and the bucks didnt even have anyone to play good defence against him, so if its OG covering him, hes getting clamped.

Pascal was 9-15 from the field in game 6. To be fair the Knicks shouldn’t be in the 2nd round either as Embiid was nowhere close to 100%.

Knicks in six.
aminiaturebuddha
Head Coach
And1: 6,510

Post#7 » by aminiaturebuddha » Sun May 5, 2024 3:07 am

They'll probably end up playing each other quite a bit as well. Without Randle, OG has been playing much more PF.

Should be fun to watch!
wegotthabeet
Analyst
And1: 1,972

Post#8 » by wegotthabeet » Sun May 5, 2024 3:14 am

Should be a great series and Knicks vs Pacers is a classic matchup regardless.
Los_29
RealGM

Post#9 » by Los_29 » Sun May 5, 2024 3:16 am

Knicks got the best player by far. That will help.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 27,034

Post#10 » by WaltFrazier » Sun May 5, 2024 3:18 am

It'll be interesting to see if OGs job is to clamp Pascal or Hali. He'll surely guard both at times in the series.

Knicks in 5.

Read on Twitter
There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.
Basketball_Jones
RealGM
And1: 16,840

Post#11 » by Basketball_Jones » Sun May 5, 2024 3:33 am

I wish nothing but a freakin sweep on the Pacers for giving us trash for Siakam.
2019 Eastern Conference All Stars

Derozan
Lowry
Ibaka
Valanciunas
Van Vleet
Delon Wright
Lebron
Embiid

There are only 2 teams in the league that rank in the top 6 in offensive and defensive efficiency: the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,343

Post#12 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun May 5, 2024 3:33 am

Los_29 wrote:
Scase wrote:I fully expect it to be a crap series and the knicks demolish them personally. The pacers shouldnt even be in the second round, so I'm not expecting much. Siakam was outright bad the last 4 games of his series and the bucks didnt even have anyone to play good defence against him, so if its OG covering him, hes getting clamped.

Pascal was 9-15 from the field in game 6. To be fair the Knicks shouldn’t be in the 2nd round either as Embiid was nowhere close to 100%.

Knicks in six.

Lol

We were missing Randle and Embiitch injured Mitch intentionally bc Mitch had him in jail... he's not a competitor I lost all respect for him

They also injured Bogs who is built for playoff ball

So I'm not really sure how someone who scored 50 points gets the injury excuse when we were missing a handful of players / dealing with injuries
Basketball_Jones
RealGM
And1: 16,840

Post#13 » by Basketball_Jones » Sun May 5, 2024 3:38 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Los_29 wrote:

Knicks in six.

Lol

We were missing Randle and Embiitch injured Mitch intentionally bc Mitch had him in jail... he's not a competitor I lost all respect for him

So I'm not really sure how someone who scored 50 points gets the injury excuse when we were missing a handful of players / dealing with injuries

Embiid is always injured/not 100 percent this is basically him at his best.
2019 Eastern Conference All Stars

Derozan
Lowry
Ibaka
Valanciunas
Van Vleet
Delon Wright
Lebron
Embiid

There are only 2 teams in the league that rank in the top 6 in offensive and defensive efficiency: the Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,343

Post#14 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun May 5, 2024 4:10 am

Basketball_Jones wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Los_29 wrote:

Knicks in six.

Lol

Exactly.

I'm not even a Randle fan I wanted him gone for years now but u add him to the equation and we smack philly

Randle is one of if not THE worst playoff performer in NBA history but now that Brunsons is the clear #1 that takes immense pressure off Randle plus we have a much better team from top to bottom
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,318

Post#15 » by Tor_Raps » Sun May 5, 2024 4:12 am

Add a poll to see who the Raptor fans are cheering for here.

I think OG/Knicks would win out here simply because the Pacers gave us nothing for Siakam so there's still some hard feelings there lol.
GP2
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,556

Post#16 » by GP2 » Sun May 5, 2024 4:13 am

The Pacers just don't seem very good to me. I can see a Knicks sweep if their foot is on the gas.
Los_29
RealGM

Post#17 » by Los_29 » Sun May 5, 2024 4:13 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Los_29 wrote:

Knicks in six.

Lol

Bogs is built for playoff basketball? :lol:

Embiid is a top 10 player. The offense runs through him. There is simply no comparison between Randle and Embiid. Knicks would much rather be without those guys than face an Embiid at 100%.
C_Money
RealGM
And1: 25,716

Post#18 » by C_Money » Sun May 5, 2024 4:22 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Basketball_Jones wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:Lol

Exactly.

I'm not even a Randle fan I wanted him gone for years now but u add him to the equation and we smack philly

Randle is one of if not THE worst playoff performer in NBA history but now that Brunsons is the clear #1 that takes immense pressure off Randle plus we have a much better team from top to bottom

You will miss Randle when you face the Celtics in the conference finals.
NinjaBro
RealGM
And1: 42,003

Post#19 » by NinjaBro » Sun May 5, 2024 4:25 am

Tor_Raps wrote:Add a poll to see who the Raptor fans are cheering for here.

I think OG/Knicks would win out here simply because the Pacers gave us nothing for Siakam so there's still some hard feelings there lol.
I don't understand the pacers hate. No other team offered anything better than what they offered. If we really wanted to be mad, Siakam should take the brunt of the blame for tanking his own value by having his agent/family leak to Woj that he won't re-sign with anyone that traded for him.

We need to trade Siakam for AJ Griffen before it's too late! - PhilBlackson
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,318

Post#20 » by Tor_Raps » Sun May 5, 2024 4:29 am

NinjaBro wrote:
Tor_Raps wrote:Add a poll to see who the Raptor fans are cheering for here.

I don't understand the pacers hate. No other team offered anything better than what they offered. If we really wanted to be mad, Siakam should take the brunt of the blame for tanking his own value by having his agent/family leak to Woj that he won't re-sign with anyone that traded for him.

We need to trade Siakam for AJ Griffen before it's too late! - PhilBlackson

The real blame falls on Masai obviously for waiting as long as he did if he had no intentions agreeing on an extension with Siakam.

Siakam has every right to be a free agent and choose his next destination for the next several years of his life.

Return to Toronto Raptors