ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Raptors Global Ambassador vs Kendrick

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

CazOnReal
Pro Prospect
And1: 548

Re: OT - Raptors Global Ambassador vs Kendrick 

Post#381 » by CazOnReal » Mon May 20, 2024 3:36 am

UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,358

Post#382 » by UnderdogRaptors » Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 am

Anthony Fantano cringe
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
refshateRaps
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,988

Post#383 » by refshateRaps » Tue May 21, 2024 2:05 am

seanbig wrote:Flame me but this in my opinion is what’s wrong with hip hop culture

Young men see Kendrick and think it’s cool to hate on others

Let’s glamorize black on black feuds/crime whatever

Asians on the other hand- there is evough pie so let’s eat together

Imo Kendrick’s a bit of a jerk no hate just facts

I'll get flamed for this but the sad part is they show everyone who they are and peeps still don't questions.

These 'icons' are all controlled, amd either souled out or born into this sad game. They have to do these divisive rituals along with alot of other toxic seeding to pollute the youths culture and the case of mainstram hip hop its more directly aimed at polluting black culture.

Mind pollution, mixed in with bread and circus. Yet few even question it.
Westside Gunn
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,093

Post#384 » by Westside Gunn » Sun May 26, 2024 12:47 pm

seanbig wrote:Flame me but this in my opinion is what’s wrong with hip hop culture

I dont care what you tell me, every race,culture has it own baggage amongst themselves. You brought up Asians, in China they will treat the non han like **** even though they're all under the same flag.

Battle rap is the reality of the genre. Its the rabid fanbase that makes it worse.
i miss the days when the bricks was only nineteeeeeeeen, i need a 100 right now
ThatClockWork
Veteran
And1: 1,874

Post#385 » by ThatClockWork » Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 am

Some of y'all and your ridiculous statements lol. Let's recap:

Drake got destroyed after he went out of his way repeatedly to ask for this beef.
Drake was warned by his peers not to go down this route. J. Cole tried to play mediator between these two for years.
Drake got personal first and brought the man's family into this.
Drake made up facts about Kendrick (just like Kendrick did (re: the 11 year old daughter)).
Drake had his weird tendencies exposed in a very bad way (he is not a pedophile, but he sure has moved in a manner that opens him up to that line of questioning - if anything came from that, he would not be in business with the Raptors anymore, however some of that will stick to him based on his past behavior and won't wash out easily)
Ultimately, Drake got beat down at his own game and now Kendrick is somehow a bully / terrible person?

Also: the rumor is the shooter at Drake's mansion is connected to the Weeknd and his crew. Who Drake repeatedly went at on some of those records too. That has nothing to do with Kendrick, no matter how much you want to point towards his lyrics.

This is hilarious to me that some of you are trying to project Kendrick as a bully and instigator in all of this. There are real consequences for moving the way he did within this + the industry (sneak dissing, etc.)

That part of that culture is not for everyone. This is why appropriation is never a good idea.

If you don't like it / can't handle it / got your feelings hurt, don't get yourself involved. Its was never for you in the first place.
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
WaltFrazier
RealGM
And1: 27,179

Post#386 » by WaltFrazier » Mon May 27, 2024 2:10 am

There goes my hero. Watch him as he goes.

Return to Toronto Raptors