Draft Predictions

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,903

Draft Predictions 

Post#1 » by skbucks1985 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 pm

The draft is just 5 days away so who do you guys think is going where? Before Raw I thought Jericho was going to go, but I think their setting him up for a feud with the HHH/Cena winner.

To Raw:
CM Punk-There's a few picks that are sure things and while Punk isn't, I think its darn close. He's basically been in limbo since Wrestlemania appearing at only one of the three PPV's and hasn't had a coherent storyline. Either there setting him up to go to Raw, or they've soured on him and I'll take the former.

MVP-Same as Punk, hasn't had a coherent storyline since he lost the title to Matt Hardy. This one I'm even more sure of than Punk.

Rey Mysterio-This is more of a desire than a prediction. I don't think he'll end up being drafted especially since he's still injured and he does really well with Smackdown's main demo, but I'd like to see him go to Raw.

Mark Henry-Umaga's going to Smackdown and Henry will assume the role of jobber to mid-card and upper-card guys.

To ECW

Snitsky-Was actually getting some decent heat on ECW before he got sent to Raw so I think they'll send him back and he'll feud with Kane again soon.

Lance Cade-He'll get sent to ECW/Smackdown because there's no place for him on Raw right now.

To Smackdown

Carlito-This has been rumored for months and he'll start feud with Matt Hardy soon.

Umaga-Same as above

London and Kendrick-Sent to Raw as a punishment for something stupid and now doghouse time is over and I think they'll start a feud with Miz and Morrison soon.
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Draft Predictions 

Post#2 » by A.J. » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Cena to Smackdown
Umaga to Smackdown

MVP to Raw

Big Show to ECW
magic1636
Analyst
And1: 14

Post#3 » by magic1636 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Well here is what i'm thinking if they do 3 picks per show.

To Raw:
C.M. Punk- If he is out of the dog house I think this will be a go.

Rey Mysterio- I know he has been at some of the Raw house shows as well as Smackdown. It's still up in the air, but I would like to see it happen.

Michelle McCool- Mostly because there were rumors of a diva being drafted to Raw to carry the title and she was mentioned.

To Smackdown:
Umaga- Obvious choice here has been rumored for months to change brands. Also good to see a main event match that features someone other than Edge, Batista, and Undertaker. Opportunities for new rivalaries.

John Cena- This was the latest rumor that came up this week, I think it would be good for Smackdown also more rivalaries taking place.

Lance Cade- They are going to give him a push and I just don't see him going very far on Raw.

To ECW:
Carlito- He is unhappy where he is in the company and he bad mouthed HHH. Which is career suicide for anyone in the wwe.

Big Show: He will become a official member to the ECW roster. Even though he's wrestling Kane at Night of Champions.

Trevor Murdoch- There really isn't a reason to keep him on Raw.
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

Post#4 » by boogiesdad » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 pm

you have to think they are really going to shake it up:

To Raw:

MVP
Batista

To Smackdown:

Umaga