Should have done both
No votes

Total votes: 0

J-Wolves
Bench Warmer
And1: 887

Are WWE wrecking HQ Money In The Bank? 

Post#1 » by J-Wolves » Fri May 8, 2020 12:29 am

The WWE are wrecking my idea i sent in from last year for WWE HQ.

My idea was to have a General Manager or Triple H or Shane McMahon offer 8 or more wrestlers a World Title shot at Wrestlemania for the first wrestler to make it to Vince's office at WWE HQ and (knock him out) retrieve an item Vince had previously stolen from either one of them.

WWE HQ would be open with lights on etc having a celebration party (Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary whatever) with other executives and big wigs in attendance.

During the Raw broadcast the wrestlers don't come out for their match so an interviewer is sent backstage to look for them and discovers the lockers rooms are mostly empty, the wrestlers scheduled for the match are missing and camera shifts to a live scene of Shane or Triple H or GM outside WWE HQ proposing to wrestlers 1 by 1 and them entering the building 1 at a time chasing the last wrestler just sent in.
Wrestlers would beat up security and each other trying to make it upstairs/lifts to the bosses office.

Vince would be shown the live TV broadcast (on a tablet by his security) and panicking to make it back to his office.
Then on the phone sending in even more private security reinforcements.
Realizing security were all getting beaten up he would desperately call 1 of the biggest wrestlers on their cell phone in the building trying to get to his office and offer him cash to stop the other wrestlers and protect him.

The winning wrestler would put Vince through his desk, pin him Jericho foot on chest style mocking pin and also go through his wallet, pocket his cash and start calling numbers (humorously speaking from Vince's cell phone)
Embarrassing screen on Vince's computer etc.

On the next Raw wrestlers who participated - caused damage, shoved over the wrong WWE executive etc would be given a talking to, maybe fined, suspended etc.

The idea was to not have it on PPV but a special release DVD/BluRay (a top selling DVD) would be made of Vince stealing the item, the RAW episode footage (included multiple fights in the building from security cameras not even shown on the live RAW broadcast + the story from punishments that happened in the aftermath and the Wrestlemania conclusion where Vince extracts his revenge.
July 4 2016, Kevin Durant declared his dependence day, dependent on the guys he couldn't beat!

Return to Pro Wrestling