ImageImageImage

Game 32: Orlando Magic (19-12) @ Phoenix Suns (16-15) l Sunday Funday l 6:00pm l AZFamily

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

When did you become a die hard, loyal, Suns fan?

70-74
3%
75-79
3%
80-84
3%
85-89
14%
90-95
38%
96-00
3%
01-05
24%
06-10
10%
11-15
No votes
16-20
No votes

Total votes: 29

ORLMagicGirl15
RealGM
And1: 3,858

Re: Game 32: Orlando Magic (19-12) @ Phoenix Suns (16-15) l Sunday Funday l 6:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#61 » by ORLMagicGirl15 » Mon Jan 1, 2024 6:52 am

Bogyo wrote:
ORLMagicGirl15 wrote:Came by to say thanks for the game thread and while I absolutely hate that you guys use partially naked girls for your “good lick charm” we are more than this, just wanted to tell you that your second girl is AI generated. Her hand is weird but I suspect most of these pictures are AI generated as well.

This has been going on for a looong time. Never seen you here. Probably won't after this. Why you gotta come over to thank for the game thread? Lol. Just say what you want to say. Btw shouldn't the "girls" be less of a problem for you after we established that most of them are AI generated? I just dont understand any of this. And I don't care to. You have a good team this year and a bright future - enjoy that. And thanks for thanking the game thread, and a happy new year

The original poster made a game thread on our forum, so I thanked him here.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.-John 3:16

Go Magic, Go Dwight, Go Vuc, Go Paolo, Go Keegan :)
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,388

Re: Game 32: Orlando Magic (19-12) @ Phoenix Suns (16-15) l Sunday Funday l 6:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#62 » by Golanator » Mon Jan 1, 2024 8:03 am

Nice to see us get back to winning some games.

Was disappointed to see us not give Eric Gordon more looks after hitting 7 3’s in back to back games.

Book missed some really easy shots (for him) that kept this game close.

Nurk was a beast (again). Such a good trade to get him and Allen for #22.

KD with a quiet 31. Does it in his sleep.

Beal’s best game as a Sun.

Keep it up
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,388

Post#63 » by Golanator » Mon Jan 1, 2024 8:06 am

SlovenianDragon wrote:EG is the new Ayton to me...

Plays zero defense...sulks around the court....doesnt give the effort to hustle or grab a rebound...

Even the games he gets hot its not like he provides anything else but scoring....

Real lame dude this EG guy is.

EG is a 35 year old role player on a vet min. Been one of our best and most consistent players all year. Basically our only bench scorer right now. What the hell are you talking about???
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,421

Post#64 » by Puff » Mon Jan 1, 2024 9:50 am

Why didn't Vogel play Saben Lee?

He plays well and is not injured and the first small off the bench is brick mason Okogie. Until we get another better PG he needs to be part of the rotation. Not just once in a while, every frigging game. What is he afraid of?

Oh Silly me, we prefer to watch Booker go ISO.
      "Good Luck Coach Bud" You are going to need it.:crazy:
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,153

Post#65 » by SlovenianDragon » Mon Jan 1, 2024 10:07 am

Golanator wrote:

Plays zero defense...sulks around the court....doesnt give the effort to hustle or grab a rebound...

Even the games he gets hot its not like he provides anything else but scoring....

EG is a 35 year old role player on a vet min. Been one of our best and most consistent players all year. Basically our only bench scorer right now. What the hell are you talking about???

Guess u dont watch the game and only look at box sxores?

EG has been terrible.
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,153

Post#66 » by SlovenianDragon » Mon Jan 1, 2024 10:16 am

EG is srsly the Ayton situation all over again...People blindy defend them looking at stats and not watching the games.... Ayton would have like 18-14 but he played like crap...EG is worse than ayton too....Both dont give effort but atleast ayton would get some rebounds for how big he is...EG just chucks 3s and thats it.... HE RUiNS OUR OFFENSE. And his defense? omg worse than ayton too...Dude does nothing out there... Dude thinks he can dribble too...thinks hes kyrie but he has super bad handles...its terrible....

If we cant find a trade for EG then we should cut him no need for cancer on this team... We traded Ayton for the same reason....Cut out the cancer. Lets win a chip.
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#67 » by sashaturiaf » Mon Jan 1, 2024 10:27 am

SlovenianDragon wrote:EG is srsly the Ayton situation all over again...People blindy defend them looking at stats and not watching the games.... Ayton would have like 18-14 but he played like crap...EG is worse than ayton too....Both dont give effort but atleast ayton would get some rebounds for how big he is...EG just chucks 3s and thats it.... HE RUiNS OUR OFFENSE. And his defense? omg worse than ayton too...Dude does nothing out there... Dude thinks he can dribble too...thinks hes kyrie but he has super bad handles...its terrible....

If we cant find a trade for EG then we should cut him no need for cancer on this team... We traded Ayton for the same reason....Cut out the cancer. Lets win a chip.

Calm down dragon. Ayton was on a max, EG is 35 and playing on a minimum contract. I'd say the expectations are slightly different here...
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,159

Post#68 » by sunsbg » Mon Jan 1, 2024 11:24 am

SlovenianDragon wrote:EG is srsly the Ayton situation all over again...People blindy defend them looking at stats and not watching the games.... Ayton would have like 18-14 but he played like crap...EG is worse than ayton too....Both dont give effort but atleast ayton would get some rebounds for how big he is...EG just chucks 3s and thats it.... HE RUiNS OUR OFFENSE. And his defense? omg worse than ayton too...Dude does nothing out there... Dude thinks he can dribble too...thinks hes kyrie but he has super bad handles...its terrible....

Did you seriously compare 20+ yo starting C on 30M+ contract with 35+ role player on a min contract ? Yes, EG has big flaws, but it's not the same thing.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,973

Post#69 » by Saberestar » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:06 pm

Eric Gordon a cancer?? No way.

Your comments are just pure hate for a veteran that is playing on a minimum deal, well liked around the league and he is helping us a lot on the court.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,651

Post#70 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:05 pm

Saberestar wrote:

Eric Gordon a cancer?? No way.

Your comments are just pure hate for a veteran that is playing on a minimum deal, well liked around the league and he is helping us a lot on the court.

Eric Gordon does not even make 1/10th of contact that Ayton does. Plus Gordon is much older has a ton of mileage in the nba unlike DA. I don’t think Gordon hurt us last night, yea he could have made a few shots in 30 minutes, but he only took THREE shots which didn’t hurt us much. SlocenianDragon is just jelly cause Dragic is retiring. Heheh
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 8,183

Post#71 » by Calvin Klein » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:50 pm

I don't agree with the Ayton comparison but I do think EG provides nothing if he is not hitting shots. I never liked these combo guards whose only goal is to score (J Crawford, L Will, etc). They look good because they will give you points but it usually leads to losing.
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,934

Post#72 » by Fo-Real » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:15 pm

sunsbg wrote:Is Nurk officially a part of Big 4 ?

He's adding another dimension to the offense. Between him and Allen we definitely have another superstar player with 25/15/6.

Happy new year!

I love his skillset.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,651

Post#73 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:30 pm

Fo-Real wrote:

He's adding another dimension to the offense. Between him and Allen we definitely have another superstar player with 25/15/6.

Happy new year!

I love his skillset.

I love him sooo much! :love:
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,934

Post#74 » by Fo-Real » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:43 pm

Puff wrote:Why didn't Vogel play Saben Lee?

He plays well and is not injured and the first small off the bench is brick mason Okogie. Until we get another better PG he needs to be part of the rotation. Not just once in a while, every frigging game. What is he afraid of?

Saban Lees name and the words game winner or reason any team won has never been mentioned in the same sentence. I like Saban but the coach is trying to work people back into the lineup. Okgoie too whatever minutes Lee would have had this time. Maybe he gets a shot against someone else.
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,159

Post#75 » by sunsbg » Mon Jan 1, 2024 5:22 pm

Fo-Real wrote:

Happy new year!

I love his skillset.

His size on D is also valuable against the likes of Jokic, Valanciunas, Sabonis, even Mavs rookie Lively, who put 20/10 against us.
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,421

Post#76 » by Puff » Mon Jan 1, 2024 8:25 pm

Fo-Real wrote:
Puff wrote:Why didn't Vogel play Saben Lee?

Saban Lees name and the words game winner or reason any team won has never been mentioned in the same sentence. I like Saban but the coach is trying to work people back into the lineup. Okgoie too whatever minutes Lee would have had this time. Maybe he gets a shot against someone else.

My whole point on Saben Lee is that he shares the ball, that is what he does. When Booker or Beal sits, let him get some minutes. Especially when Booker is on the court without Beal. We have seen what that looked like when Beal was injured. It turned into a game watching Booker and KD taking turns going ISO and we sucked. With Beal and Booker together, the ball seems to move quite well. Most everyone thinks we need to add a legit point guard. We have one, use him. If we do acquire a legit point guard, do you suggest that he sits while Brick Mason Okogie takes his minutes?
      "Good Luck Coach Bud" You are going to need it.:crazy:
Jdiddy701
RealGM
And1: 6,555

Post#77 » by Jdiddy701 » Mon Jan 1, 2024 8:33 pm

Happy new year!

We used to refer DA in the big 3, Nurk is better than him so yeah big 4 is fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLEON
Analyst
And1: 1,972

Post#78 » by KLEON » Mon Jan 1, 2024 9:11 pm

Golanator wrote:

I think you should really watch how he plays. He's a streaky shooter but he sulks when he doesn't get a chance to put up a shot and his defense is terrible. He's a good offensive player but I hate his attitude or his body language when things don't go his way
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#79 » by sashaturiaf » Wed Jan 3, 2024 4:16 am

KLEON wrote:
Golanator wrote:

I think you should really watch how he plays. He's a streaky shooter but he sulks when he doesn't get a chance to put up a shot and his defense is terrible. He's a good offensive player but I hate his attitude or his body language when things don't go his way

Well he's a scorer. If he's not looking to score or create what's he even doing out there

He's a vet, if he speaks up I hope they accommodate his wishes. Our bench has been meh and prime Gordon play will help a lot

Return to Phoenix Suns