ImageImageImage

NÒMADES D'En Ricky. The Grey Havens.

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 8,189

Re: NÒMADES D'En Ricky. The Grey Havens. 

Post#281 » by Calvin Klein » Mon Jan 8, 2024 12:59 pm

Me encanta Ricky. Ojala le vaya bien.

Se extraña un tipo asi en el equipo.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Post#282 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:26 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:Actualmente estoy aprendiendo español y esperé pacientemente hasta que publicaras para poder sorprenderte. ¿Cómo están tú y Ricky Rubio que adoras ver? No he observado mucho a Ricky, pero lo extraño en nuestro equipo. De todos modos, no te haré perder más tiempo ya que eres un hombre muy ocupado. ¡Adiós amigo!
´

Great! When you know Spanish, you know yet between 70 and 80% of Catalan.
It's a good introductory language.

RRicky estará bien... su padre ha dicho que tocó fondo (fell to the bottom) en verano pero que ya le ve mucho mejor.

Més que un home molt ocupat, sóc un home sense connexió a Internet.

またね
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#283 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:42 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Me encanta Ricky. Ojala le vaya bien.

Se extraña un tipo asi en el equipo.

Ricky debería ser el armador para nosotros, no el apuntador Booker.
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#284 » by Calvin Klein » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:20 am

El Hespiritu wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:Actualmente estoy aprendiendo español y esperé pacientemente hasta que publicaras para poder sorprenderte. ¿Cómo están tú y Ricky Rubio que adoras ver? No he observado mucho a Ricky, pero lo extraño en nuestro equipo. De todos modos, no te haré perder más tiempo ya que eres un hombre muy ocupado. ¡Adiós amigo!
´

Great! When you know Spanish, you know yet between 70 and 80% of Catalan.
It's a good introductory language.

RRicky estará bien... su padre ha dicho que tocó fondo (fell to the bottom) en verano pero que ya le ve mucho mejor.

Més que un home molt ocupat, sóc un home sense connexió a Internet.

またね

Que onda Espiritu? Hay lugar ahi en Barcelona para otro argentino mas?? :D
Las cosas estan dificiles aca :noway:
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Post#285 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:08 am

Barcelona is becoming Lateu's capital city.

But we catalans didn't ask for twenty thousand argentinians coming to live with us.
We only were gifted with that privilege.

On mengen vint mil, mengen vint mil i un, as my mother used to say.
There's always plate in the table for one more: you'll be welcome, Calvin Klein.

You could come both altogether, SunsRBack4Good.
You write Spanish with a pronounced Argentinian accent.

I see the Point Book thing as I always saw it: more of a useful resource than a proper position.
He grew better on it to be sure but as the same RR used to say:
If I'm searching for my shots I can't search for my teammates shots.

And he was by no meas so great at shooting like DBook.

Judging out of the few games I saw you this season, there's plenty of time with one or another point guard roaming around even if more or less off the ball... tactically functional so far.
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#286 » by Calvin Klein » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:49 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:Barcelona is becoming Lateu's capital city.

But we catalans didn't ask for twenty thousand argentinians coming to live with us.

There's always plate in the table for one more: you'll be welcome, Calvin Klein.

8-)

My parents live in Pamplona/Iruñea since 2019. We have basque ancestors (our surname is basque) and they kind of fell in love with the place. Almost too much I'd say :lol: I prefer the south myself. Nice beaches and better weather. I've been to Andalucia and Barcelona before not expecting much and I ended up loving it.

I still live in this crazy place but I've always wanted to live abroad and who knows...I might someday. Europe, of course (no offense to my american friends here :P )
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#287 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:02 am

Calvin Klein wrote:

8-)

My parents live in Pamplona/Iruñea since 2019. We have basque ancestors (our surname is basque) and they kind of fell in love with the place. Almost too much I'd say :lol: I prefer the south myself. Nice beaches and better weather. I've been to Andalucia and Barcelona before not expecting much and I ended up loving it.

I still live in this crazy place but I've always wanted to live abroad and who knows...I might someday. Europe, of course (no offense to my american friends here :P )

Come move here to Phoenix best city in the world and I heard they have an awesome basketball team with 3 final appearances. You will love Phoenix and we want you here sir.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,262

Post#288 » by Bogyo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:45 am

Calvin Klein wrote:

8-)

I loved Pamplona and the surroundings when I was there (Barcelona too - but totally different). South is becoming waaaay too hot in the summers, so the likes of Irun and San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gijon should be coming up in the next 10-20 years. Even more so than up until now. Just my 2c on the offtopic. :)

I love Ricky, and I love spain.
# waiting for the next chapter
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#289 » by Calvin Klein » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:14 pm

Bogyo wrote:
I loved Pamplona and the surroundings when I was there (Barcelona too - but totally different). South is becoming waaaay too hot in the summers, so the likes of Irun and San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gijon should be coming up in the next 10-20 years. Even more so than up until now. Just my 2c on the offtopic. :)

I love Ricky, and I love spain.

Yes, it is great as well. Donostia is incredible but I hear it's quite expensive now.
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#290 » by Calvin Klein » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:23 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:

8-)

Come move here to Phoenix best city in the world and I heard they have an awesome basketball team with 3 final appearances. You will love Phoenix and we want you here sir.

I don't see myself living in the US ever, sorry. My sister lives in northern Florida, close to Alabama. I went to visit her a year ago. Nice beaches, but that place is not for me. :lol: I'll leave it at that...

As for Phoenix, I'd love to go one day. I've never seen the Suns in my life and I've been a fan since I was 10 (I'm 41).

But it's looking increasingly unlikely. It's SO expensive. Flights, accomodation, food...not even counting NBA ticket prices which are absurd. LIke an insane amount of money.

Imagine investing all that money and then you get to go to 2 or 3 games where half the team is out and they are blown out or lose their usual 4th quarter lead. I would burn the city down :lol:
I'd rather spend that money on a nice trip around europe or something like that.

I actually looked into how much it would take when we made the Finals. It was crazy. It was a good thing I didn't go in the end. :lol:

Return to Phoenix Suns