The Official 2024 Offseason Thread

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,953

Re: The Official 2024 Offseason Thread 

Post#1221 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 12:19 am

TeamTragic wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Some KD trade proposals I came across...I saw he was trending on twitter..wasn't sure why.

https://fadeawayworld.net/new-york-knicks-land-kevin-durant-in-a-high-risk-high-reward-proposed-trade

There are a few others with the same pieces mentioned in the above one (just Robinson, Mitchell and 3 firsts)...the one below is more...similar to what I mentioned before.

The Knicks have the pieces to make a deal work, too, with Julius Randle as the centerpiece. Miles McBride could be added as a young piece, and the Knicks could also send Mitchell Robinson. The real prize, though, would be the Knicks draft picks—a package of three or four picks going to Phoenix would likely top any other offers the Suns would get.

https://heavy.com/sports/nba/new-york-knicks/trade-kevin-durant-nba-exec/

"The real prize is picks near the end of the draft"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IF we were to end up trading KD to New York, the only(3-4 ) returning picks I'd accept would be:
Washington 25 1st (1-10 protected)/ MIL 25' 1st (1-4 protected)/ NY 27' 1st / NY 29' 1st.
IF New York doesn't agree to that, then NO KD. We'll look elsewhere! :wink:

*** 2025 1sts will be critical though as that draft is absolutely loaded with premium high-end talent!!!
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,891

Post#1222 » by Qwigglez » Wed May 22, 2024 12:19 am

I don't think the Suns situation is as nearly as bad as many of the other board members feel. First off, the West is always going to remain highly competitive, and while the Thunder, Wolves are going to probably improve simply because their young players are going to develop, other teams like the Lakers, Kings, Warriors and Clippers don't really have a better gameplan to overhaul their roster than the Suns.

The Kings, Warriors, Lakers, and I'd even say the Clippers were all relatively healthy all season. Even Kawhi missed only 14 regular season games, first time playing 68 games in a season since 2016-17. The Clippers may end up losing Paul George. The Pelicans are possibly planning on restructuring their roster without JV and Ingram. The Nuggets are just a hair under the second tax apron and can only marginally improve.
The Wolves and Mavs were thought of as losers last off-season and know they are both in the WCFs. The Suns situation can change, and having a new head coach is a step in the right direction. Having continuity will be beneficial.

I'm curious to see what happens with KD this offseason with the possibility of a contract extension. Mostly, I want to know if he's going to take a significant amount less. The Suns will be over the second apron for the next 2 seasons, but could be under that in the 26-27 season depending on KD.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,783

Post#1223 » by bwgood77 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:45 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
TeamTragic wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Some KD trade proposals I came across...I saw he was trending on twitter..wasn't sure why.

https://fadeawayworld.net/new-york-knicks-land-kevin-durant-in-a-high-risk-high-reward-proposed-trade

There are a few others with the same pieces mentioned in the above one (just Robinson, Mitchell and 3 firsts)...the one below is more...similar to what I mentioned before.

https://heavy.com/sports/nba/new-york-knicks/trade-kevin-durant-nba-exec/

"The real prize is picks near the end of the draft"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IF we were to end up trading KD to New York, the only(3-4 ) returning picks I'd accept would be:
Washington 25 1st (1-10 protected)/ MIL 25' 1st (1-4 protected)/ NY 27' 1st / NY 29' 1st.
IF New York doesn't agree to that, then NO KD. We'll look elsewhere! :wink:

*** 2025 1sts will be critical though as that draft is absolutely loaded with premium high-end talent!!!

That Washington pick is likely not a very good one. It probably won't convey next year, is top 8 protected the following year, so it may not convey (very likely), and then if it doesn't in 26, it turns into 2 seconds. I know you love 2nds, but that almost certainly isn't a 2025 pick, and probably not a 2026 1st. Now the Bucks pick would likely convey, but likey will be a late one. I'd rather have the NY 1st than the Washington 1st though for 25.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1224 » by bwgood77 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:47 am

Qwigglez wrote:I don't think the Suns situation is as nearly as bad as many of the other board members feel. First off, the West is always going to remain highly competitive, and while the Thunder, Wolves are going to probably improve simply because their young players are going to develop, other teams like the Lakers, Kings, Warriors and Clippers don't really have a better gameplan to overhaul their roster than the Suns.

The Kings, Warriors, Lakers, and I'd even say the Clippers were all relatively healthy all season. Even Kawhi missed only 14 regular season games, first time playing 68 games in a season since 2016-17. The Clippers may end up losing Paul George. The Pelicans are possibly planning on restructuring their roster without JV and Ingram. The Nuggets are just a hair under the second tax apron and can only marginally improve.
The Wolves and Mavs were thought of as losers last off-season and know they are both in the WCFs. The Suns situation can change, and having a new head coach is a step in the right direction. Having continuity will be beneficial.

I'm curious to see what happens with KD this offseason with the possibility of a contract extension. Mostly, I want to know if he's going to take a significant amount less. The Suns will be over the second apron for the next 2 seasons, but could be under that in the 26-27 season depending on KD.

It may not be too bad for the next couple of years, but when KD declines, it won't look good, and we won't have any young talent or much cap space. When KD expires we should have some but we will probably give him another big contract at like 38 years old.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,807

Post#1225 » by lilfishi22 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:58 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
Read on Twitter

So as I and some others had previously argued, we had all of the leverage in the Beal trade, yet gave up more value than was necessary when Beal had the full autonomy to choose where he wanted to go with the infamous no-trade clause, the fact that there were really o other legit suitors, his injury history in correlation to his huge salary was/is viewed as a toxic component in depreciative value lens when negotiating, especially with the implied risks from his injury history, etc, BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, as this short video clip illustrates, the Wizards front office and ownership had already mutually committed to moving him and going in another direction.

All of these clear factors yielded complete leverage to us, yet we dealt from a point of weakness giving up more cumulative value than was truly necessary in that contextual situation. This doesn't happen IF
1- We have a real, experienced GM,
2- Our new owner isn't too impulsive and making quick rash decisions without taking the time to consider the attached consequences in favor of making big splashy moves to sell to the fanbase and league to portray himself as a big-time player in ownership too quickly.Had he only exercised a small modicum of patience, we very well might of had either Pascal Siakim and other pieces, or OG Anunoby and other pieces, or maybe even other solid options like Washington and Gafford. All for significantly less, leaving us with more options to work with. I get that he did create a superteam, but how it's constructed and what we have after to work with going forward is equally important to the big names on paper. :D

It's good spin from the Wiz GM for trading away their franchise guy for an old CP3, a Shamet no one wants and some 2nds.

I don't think it's a spin at considering they were very forthcoming with reports out there about their fanbase strongly desiring a true rebuild, and their front office echoing that sentiment rather than to keep treadmilling in mediocrity. :dontknow:

Oh I agree they were overdue for a rebuild. But all they could get from their most talent player is a broke down CP3, Shamet and assets. It's the only trigger they could pull
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1226 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 1:21 am

Read on Twitter

Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1227 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 1:30 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:It's good spin from the Wiz GM for trading away their franchise guy for an old CP3, a Shamet no one wants and some 2nds.

I don't think it's a spin at considering they were very forthcoming with reports out there about their fanbase strongly desiring a true rebuild, and their front office echoing that sentiment rather than to keep treadmilling in mediocrity. :dontknow:

Oh I agree they were overdue for a rebuild. But all they could get from their most talent player is a broke down CP3, Shamet and assets. It's the only trigger they could pull

But then this only furthers my point that we had all of the leverage in that deal. Although Paul had value to them as a $30 million expiring that got them off of Beals' salary so they could finally begin their true and legitimate rebuild. But even then they still managed to flip Pauls' expiring for another player in J Poole. Shamet was just a filler throwing that obviously helped their interests in tanking. But any way you slice it, we again had all of the leverage on multiple key factors, and we still gave up more value than we truly needed to. Maybe not by a lot, but by enough for Washington to clearly win that trade by moving his huge salary, getting off his no-trade clause, getting short-term contracts or non-guaranteed contracts that wouldn't affect their rebuild plans long term, as well as getting a haul of picks from us when no one else was bidding for Beal. :-?
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1228 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 1:44 am

Qwigglez wrote:I don't think the Suns situation is as nearly as bad as many of the other board members feel. First off, the West is always going to remain highly competitive, and while the Thunder, Wolves are going to probably improve simply because their young players are going to develop, other teams like the Lakers, Kings, Warriors and Clippers don't really have a better gameplan to overhaul their roster than the Suns.

Read on Twitter

:dontknow:
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,339

Post#1229 » by enigmatics » Wed May 22, 2024 2:29 am

garrick wrote:[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46[/x]

How many Ayton trades has JJ turned down?

This seems to tell me Ishbia pushed for the DA trade because JJ felt like it was better to keep him. We probably took the first offer that was offered to us and Portland more than happy to oblige and dump Nurkic on us but had we been patient we could have gotten a better offer.

It also makes the DA malcontent issues a little bit understandable. Monty wanted him and Jae off the team and the fact that he wasn't able to work out disagreements with two of our starters is a pretty big indictment on his management style.

Except for that fact the CLEARLY guys like CP3, Booker, and Durant were already tired of Ayton. So keep telling yourself it was JUST a Monty thing.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,807

Post#1230 » by lilfishi22 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:30 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

But then this only furthers my point that we had all of the leverage in that deal. Although Paul had value to them as a $30 million expiring that got them off of Beals' salary so they could finally begin their true and legitimate rebuild. But even then they still managed to flip Pauls' expiring for another player in J Poole. Shamet was just a filler throwing that obviously helped their interests in tanking. But any way you slice it, we again had all of the leverage on multiple key factors, and we still gave up more value than we truly needed to. Maybe not by a lot, but by enough for Washington to clearly win that trade by moving his huge salary, getting off his no-trade clause, getting short-term contracts or non-guaranteed contracts that wouldn't affect their rebuild plans long term, as well as getting a haul of picks from us when no one else was bidding for Beal. :-?

I don't agree with that narrative. It was a clear and obvious win in my view. We gave up nothing of real value for Brad Beal. The only value is if you over-value 2nd round picks which I don't.

CP3 had 2 years and $61m left on the books and all they could get was Poole who had 3yrs and over $90m left and that guy has had one of the biggest drop offs in recent history. Poole is a complete joke right now and is on the list of the worst contracts in the league given his attitude, his play style and actual on court impact.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1231 » by bwgood77 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:02 am

I don't think Indy wanted to trade Turner for Ayton. Doesn't make sense. If we turned that down why would they offer him a max anyway and clear cap space to do it? They likely wanted to pair them in the frontcourt.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1232 » by bwgood77 » Wed May 22, 2024 5:06 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Oh I agree they were overdue for a rebuild. But all they could get from their most talent player is a broke down CP3, Shamet and assets. It's the only trigger they could pull

I don't agree with that narrative. It was a clear and obvious win in my view. We gave up nothing of real value for Brad Beal. The only value is if you over-value 2nd round picks which I don't.

CP3 had 2 years and $61m left on the books and all they could get was Poole who had 3yrs and over $90m left and that guy has had one of the biggest drop offs in recent history. Poole is a complete joke right now and is on the list of the worst contracts in the league given his attitude, his play style and actual on court impact.

Yeah, makes no sense. That trade was one of the bigger steals I've seen. I know GoK loves his 2nd round picks but you're getting a previous scoring leader and even as a 3rd option put up 18/5/4 on over 60% TS and 43% from 3. Just 2 years ago he was ranked 11 on espn and 16 on cbs. Contracts suck. I think most who hate it and casuals from around the league just simply don't understand our cap situation and that those guys had zero/negative value. Beal may not be worth his contract but who is worth that much? Nobody really except guys like Jokic, Luka, Giannis, etc.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1233 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 6:10 am

bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

Yeah, makes no sense. That trade was one of the bigger steals I've seen. I know GoK loves his 2nd round picks but you're getting a previous scoring leader and even as a 3rd option put up 18/5/4 on over 60% TS and 43% from 3. Just 2 years ago he was ranked 11 on espn and 16 on cbs. Contracts suck. I think most who hate it and casuals from around the league just simply don't understand our cap situation and that those guys had zero/negative value. Beal may not be worth his contract but who is worth that much? Nobody really except guys like Jokic, Luka, Giannis, etc.

My argument was not that he's at all a bad player, and I actually like that Beal showed some spine and acted like a leader at times. My issue was/is that we simply gave up more value than was truly necessary considering that we clearly held all the leverage for numerous reasons. Also, the fact that I can see value in 2nd round picks even when others aren't able too has nothing to do with my discontent over the value exchange in this trade. Cumulatively, Helping the Wiz get off of Beals' money and helping them begin the long overdue rebuild was the centerpiece value for them. On top of that, the ceiling for inclusionary pick sweeteners should've clearly been capped at no more than two picks.

Again, the fact that I can value 2nds is irrelevant to my displeasure in this trade outcome simply because it's no mystery that our front office wouldn't have actually used it to draft anyone anyways. BUT had we not given up so much cumulative asset value in the exchange, then we'd obviously have had a few more options beyond just O'neale as our big climactic signing post big three. I'm fine with having Beal, I'm just not fine with hemorrhaging assets in trades just to push a deal through more quickly. I've continually said it's just not smart to deal from a position weakness wherein we constantly have to overpay for desired players leaving ourselves in a worse situation than before we went into the trade. Getting big names are great, but the total cost surrendered can sometimes have greater total impact than the player acquired. We're currently experiencing this very outcome.

People can try to make my issue about this trade into anything they like, but I've clearly explained now multiple times that it wasn't about Beal as a player, but much rather the measure of surrendered value in correlation to the leverage that we did have and did not utilize to put us in a better situation with at least some options going forward.The top franchises and legitimate championship teams don't throw away value carelessly. They maximize every available resource as best they can to become the strongest version of themselves. We on the other hand do the opposite. We constantly shortchange ourselves by bidding against ourselves, not utilizing all pathways available to us for sustainability. Negotiate from a point of weakness giving up more value than is truly necessary if we had only not been impatient to rush and get things done quickly regardless of context.

We did the same thing in the KD trade too, being so eager to throw a superteam together that we gave up too much depth and assets when KD had all the leverage and made it clear he only wanted to come here! Paul's value and Shamets' value was contextually irrelevant to this trade because the Wizards ownership's primary goal was to move Beal post haste in order to get started with their rebuild. Beals' contract was/is viewed as immovable and the most toxic contract in the entire league. And as such he really had no other bidders! In that context, getting off his salary/ toxic contract w/ no-trade clause for two much more movable contracts and the ability to finally begin their rebuild is equitable value in of itself. the number of picks swaps AND 2nds on top of those swaps cumulatively exceeded fair and equitable value. So regardless of Beals' talent, we bailed them out and helped facilitate their core interests and then gave them unnecessary additional value on top of it just for the privilege.

That's contextually losing a trade when you surrender excess value with no other bidders and while holding complete leverage. We'll never be a true contender franchise if we keep losing trades. That's my issue with the Beal trade. :D
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,225

Post#1234 » by sunsbg » Wed May 22, 2024 6:13 am

Bottom line - from one bad contract of old, injury prone player to another.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1235 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed May 22, 2024 6:53 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Oh I agree they were overdue for a rebuild. But all they could get from their most talent player is a broke down CP3, Shamet and assets. It's the only trigger they could pull

CP3 had 2 years and $61m left on the books and all they could get was Poole who had 3yrs and over $90m left and that guy has had one of the biggest drop-offs in recent history. Poole is a complete joke right now and is on the list of the worst contracts in the league given his attitude, his play style and actual on-court impact.

You're entitled to your opinion man, even if your assessment of the contextual value exchange is inaccurate. You, BWgood, and some others keep promoting this false narrative of Chris Paul's contract being some terrible negative contract that we had no other options with and couldn't otherwise move elsewhere, Yet you see how very quickly Washington was able to move him. Paul's contract was non-guaranteed for 24-25 when they traded his contract to GS for Poole. Had Washington not chosen to trade him to GS, they still could've declined his option the following season, and easily cleared 30 million off their cap. Something they obviously couldn't do with Beal even if they wanted to given his salary and years. Beals' contract was/is immovable!! And that's still the consensus throughout the league. Is he a really good talent? YES!! Is he worth his contract when we traded for him, clearly not. Did we help Washington achieve his number one purpose in moving Beal so they could begin their long-anticipated rebuild that their entire franchise and fanbase committed too? YES! Did we trade them CONTRACTS that were actually movable/tradable in contrast to Beals' that was not at all movable or tradable and prevented them from being able to embrace their desired rebuild? YES!!!

Did we clearly take all of the implied risks that no other franchise was willing to accept in a trade for Beal? YES! Did we then give them the bulk of our very last remaining assets despite having countless leverage points in our favor? YES! Are we now obviously stuck in this highly restrictive situation with literally no clear available options, no cap space, no assets as a result of giving up what we did for him? YES! Was it necessary for us to overpay, even if not by a lot? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! But did we do it anyways without considering the consequences we're now experiencing as a result? Again YES!!!

We bailed Washington out! And then we paid them in the last of our remaining assets just for the privilege of taking on his toxic and immovable contract. And the overvalue was not just in the context of 2nds alone as you're insinuating because even as swaps, those swaps carry lost value because we have no control over them. So If we ended up being really bad, there's no consolation for us, they cash in on our misfortune further! The loss of value is cumulative in context, and in that context was ultimately an unnecessary overpay! In the end, their goal was to move him and get clear of his contract, We did that and then gave them unnecessary value on top of it. 2 firsts would've been more than enough equitable value. Look at it like this if it helps, it was a widely perceived terrible and immovable contract (Beal) for two zero-value contracts that were shorter term and thusly movable! anything beyond that bad terrible contract for two no-value contracts and maybe two firsts was unnecessary excess we gave up when we really didn't have to to make the deal happen! Those surrendered assets could've been applied elsewhere for more depth acquisitions, but now we have nothing of interest beyond our 22nd pick and 2031 1st. and very little options to make anything work now.

You might be right to view it as a clear win! Because for the Wizards it clearly was! But for us, it resulted in year long inconsistency, and yet another historically embarrassing early exit. So you and others can view it however you choose, but the reality we're living through right now as a result of such careless choices is far less inspiring to many. :-?
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,209

Post#1236 » by garrick » Wed May 22, 2024 9:42 am

enigmatics wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46[/x]

This seems to tell me Ishbia pushed for the DA trade because JJ felt like it was better to keep him. We probably took the first offer that was offered to us and Portland more than happy to oblige and dump Nurkic on us but had we been patient we could have gotten a better offer.

It also makes the DA malcontent issues a little bit understandable. Monty wanted him and Jae off the team and the fact that he wasn't able to work out disagreements with two of our starters is a pretty big indictment on his management style.

Except for that fact the CLEARLY guys like CP3, Booker, and Durant were already tired of Ayton. So keep telling yourself it was JUST a Monty thing.

Maybe KD and Booker were tired of him but that doesn't really matter since neither of them are leaders and their inability to make it work with Ayton is more an indictment on their lack of leadership more than anything.

For CP3 where did you read that he was tired of Ayton?

In any case trading for Ayton when his value was at his lowest was not a smart move and the better move would have been to see how well he could play with KD and Booker coming off training camp when the whole team would have a better chance to get used to playing with KD. That never happened because our genius front office are impatient morons who think impulsively and have no patience to wait for a better deal.
sunsfan1o1
Pro Prospect
And1: 767

Post#1237 » by sunsfan1o1 » Wed May 22, 2024 10:19 am

garrick wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46[/x]

Maybe KD and Booker were tired of him but that doesn't really matter since neither of them are leaders and their inability to make it work with Ayton is more an indictment on their lack of leadership more than anything.

For CP3 where did you read that he was tired of Ayton?

In any case trading for Ayton when his value was at his lowest was not a smart move and the better move would have been to see how well he could play with KD and Booker coming off training camp when the whole team would have a better chance to get used to playing with KD. That never happened because our genius front office are impatient morons who think impulsively and have no patience to wait for a better deal.

I’m pretty sure Ayton asked for a trade. He doesn’t like Booker as Booker is hard to like
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,660

Post#1238 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed May 22, 2024 12:05 pm

Goodbye guys, it’s been fun while it lasted. But I have nobody in my life and it’s finally time to leave earth. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you all over the last decade and I’ll cherish every little moment. My life is in gods hands now as the clock is ticking away. I’ll likely miss watching Suns games and maybe just maybe they’ll win a title one year, but it’ll happen without me watching it. Well, I have nothing else to say, again it’s been a privilege making GT’s and getting to know everyone here. Goodbye.
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,301

Post#1239 » by King4Day » Wed May 22, 2024 12:52 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:Goodbye guys, it’s been fun while it lasted. But I have nobody in my life and it’s finally time to leave earth. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you all over the last decade and I’ll cherish every little moment. My life is in gods hands now as the clock is ticking away. I’ll likely miss watching Suns games and maybe just maybe they’ll win a title one year, but it’ll happen without me watching it. Well, I have nothing else to say, again it’s been a privilege making GT’s and getting to know everyone here. Goodbye.

I've been alone almost all my life (43 years). Suns fan for about 30.
I have days where I am chill and days where I ask, 'why am I even here?'.
The thing that keeps me going is that I don't want to let my life issues take away my ability to help other people have good lives.
The term 'you have so much left to offer' isn't a cliche. We have a small piece of time carved out for us and it allows a good opportunity to make other people's lives happy.

For yourself, take up a new challenging hobby if you can. If you can't sing, learn to (no matter how bad) and get into karaoke.
Take up an instrument, even if it's a harmonica.
Try to paint even if you are awful at it. It's still your work.

These are the types of things I found open up new parts of my brain that makes me think, 'well maybe it's worth sticking around a while longer'
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,262

Post#1240 » by RaisingArizona » Wed May 22, 2024 2:45 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:Goodbye guys, it’s been fun while it lasted. But I have nobody in my life and it’s finally time to leave earth. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you all over the last decade and I’ll cherish every little moment. My life is in gods hands now as the clock is ticking away. I’ll likely miss watching Suns games and maybe just maybe they’ll win a title one year, but it’ll happen without me watching it. Well, I have nothing else to say, again it’s been a privilege making GT’s and getting to know everyone here. Goodbye.

Bruh. If serious, please seek out help to feel better. Life can turn around so quickly. Please stay strong for us. At least stick around to see if the Suns can win a title within the next 50 years. You'll still be younger than FrankLee then.

Return to Phoenix Suns