ImageImageImage

Game 56: Cavs vs Sixers..

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Bum Adebayo
General Manager
And1: 4,074

Re: Game 56: Cavs vs Sixers.. 

Post#61 » by Bum Adebayo » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:54 pm

Tatum and Durant score 1 to 2 PPG more per game and TS% is 3 to a whooping 7% higher, basically the difference between volume with slightly below league average efficiency (league average around 58% TS) and even more volume at above to way above league average efficiency, and of course their defense is light years ahead, there is no comparison at all.
Maxey is a solid and promising young player, but anything beyond that when describing his game is pure fantasy. Like I said in another comment, Trae is putting better scoring numbers and much better playmaking and people acting like Maxey is equal or better. Besides, my point was about this game, not about his season in general, I was pointing out that 50% TS is not impressive regardless of how he got the points or when, he had a bad game, it's a fact, doesn't mean his season hasn't been good overall.

Oubre has been an important player for this team, how is this a constroversial take? he has been solid and made a lot of positive contributions, I swear the Oubre hate is insane, considering we got him for peanuts.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers