ImageImageImage

Game 33: Bulls @ Sixers 1/2 @ 7 pm ET Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

ivysixer2000
General Manager
And1: 2,070

Re: Game 33: Bulls @ Sixers 1/2 @ 7 pm ET Thread 

Post#41 » by ivysixer2000 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 2:17 am

Been really wanting to see Ricky, we got rid of Joe and I'm still pissed.

Course I'm a biased Hog fan
ivysixer2000
General Manager

Post#42 » by ivysixer2000 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 2:19 am

Noone even touched that, that was Ricky's first basket!!!
Murray_17
RealGM
And1: 10,335

Post#43 » by Murray_17 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 2:27 am

Lofton looks bad tbh
ankle420breaker
General Manager
And1: 1,991

Post#44 » by ankle420breaker » Wed Jan 3, 2024 2:44 am

Not sure what Nurse was thinking with that 4th quarter lineup. Absolutely zero offense.

KJ Martin is totally useless. He won't be long for this league.

Sent from my SM-S901U using RealGM mobile app
Murray_17
RealGM
And1: 10,335

Post#45 » by Murray_17 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 2:50 am

ankle420breaker wrote:Not sure what Nurse was thinking with that 4th quarter lineup. Absolutely zero offense.

He was giving guys playtime, the game was over
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,612

Post#46 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Wed Jan 3, 2024 3:07 am

Disappointed in KJ. I've lobbied hard for him.

Ricky Council looks like an NBA player. He defends really well and runs the floor like a gazelle. Out our 2 way players, I think he may have the best shot at doing something in the league.

Still not sold on Springer, but we've gotta try. I just don't like his lack of creation on offense. His defense and hustle is awesome. He's athletic, but man his offense is ugly right now. In time you hope he become a John Starks type of player. Maybe Jalen Suggs? That type.

Kenneth Lofton does not look like an NBA player, but he is. He rushed everything when he got in there which is expected given the limited time he had to run.

Good win, Jo cooked Drummond in the 2nd and this was ovah after the first quarter.
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man
And1: 557

Post#47 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 4:06 am

Minor KJ,Springer move for a Magic guard coming ?
ivysixer2000
General Manager

Post#48 » by ivysixer2000 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 4:40 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:Disappointed in KJ. I've lobbied hard for him.

Ricky Council looks like an NBA player. He defends really well and runs the floor like a gazelle. Out our 2 way players, I think he may have the best shot at doing something in the league.

Still not sold on Springer, but we've gotta try. I just don't like his lack of creation on offense. His defense and hustle is awesome. He's athletic, but man his offense is ugly right now. In time you hope he become a John Starks type of player. Maybe Jalen Suggs? That type.

Kenneth Lofton does not look like an NBA player, but he is. He rushed everything when he got in there which is expected given the limited time he had to run.

Good win, Jo cooked Drummond in the 2nd and this was ovah after the first quarter.

I do have hope for any Razorback, Council was a bit underrated at Arkansas. He was basically the guy til Nick Smith Jr. came back, then he got pushed back for no reason. I'm shocked that he is shooting from 3 well in the G-league as his streakiness has always been an issue. But going to the rim and aggressiveness will never be a problem for him, should be interesting to see him develop.
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man
And1: 557

Post#49 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Wed Jan 3, 2024 5:11 am

Melton should be off bench and Oubre should start...
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,612

Post#50 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Wed Jan 3, 2024 12:22 pm

ivysixer2000 wrote:

I do have hope for any Razorback, Council was a bit underrated at Arkansas. He was basically the guy til Nick Smith Jr. came back, then he got pushed back for no reason. I'm shocked that he is shooting from 3 well in the G-league as his streakiness has always been an issue. But going to the rim and aggressiveness will never be a problem for him, should be interesting to see him develop.

Haven't watched too many Arkansas games. Do you think he's an NBA player? To me he looks the part.
ivysixer2000
General Manager

Post#51 » by ivysixer2000 » Sun Jan 7, 2024 2:28 am

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
ivysixer2000 wrote:

Haven't watched too many Arkansas games. Do you think he's an NBA player? To me he looks the part.

Yes I think he is an NBA player, his shot will make the difference there. Consistent shooting will be the key for him to be in the league as the rest is already there with his athleticism and aggressiveness.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers