ImageImageImage

OT: This board is amazing

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

Jailblazers7
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,642

Re: OT: This board is amazing 

Post#81 » by Jailblazers7 » Sun May 5, 2024 12:31 am

M2J wrote:Was that the street hunger days lol?

:lol:

Yes, yes it was.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,581

Post#82 » by GoSixersBro » Sun May 5, 2024 2:43 pm

Did anyone ever post on NBAwire or JustBBall forums back in the mid-2000's? I migrated here in 2010 once they faded into oblivion.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,628

Post#83 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Tue May 21, 2024 12:19 am

RealGM! For Life!
Samson
Assistant Coach
And1: 247

Post#84 » by Samson » Yesterday 5:31 pm

So I hate to ask because I am obviously now so Old & Busted that I can't figure this out ...

...but what in the world do I need to do to upload a profile picture / "avatar " ?

I guess my pic was on Photobucket somehow, and got deleted, and it had a line through it - so I tried to delete it and reupload - but there doesn't seem to be any possible way to upload a pic ... then it says to use a link, and every time I try, it says something like "Please use approved websites" - well what the hell are the approved websites?

I just tried like 10 times for the 2nd or 3rd time and I am just failsaucing this stuff. Anyone feel like hookin a brother up? Thank you very very much , much appreciated, MFML.

BTW it would have been awesome if we won in 2001 with AI & Deke Mutombo.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,581

Post#85 » by GoSixersBro » Yesterday 6:56 pm

Samson wrote:So I hate to ask because I am obviously now so Old & Busted that I can't figure this out ...

...but what in the world do I need to do to upload a profile picture / "avatar " ?

I guess my pic was on Photobucket somehow, and got deleted, and it had a line through it - so I tried to delete it and reupload - but there doesn't seem to be any possible way to upload a pic ... then it says to use a link, and every time I try, it says something like "Please use approved websites" - well what the hell are the approved websites?

I just tried like 10 times for the 2nd or 3rd time and I am just failsaucing this stuff. Anyone feel like hookin a brother up? Thank you very very much , much appreciated, MFML.

BTW it would have been awesome if we won in 2001 with AI & Deke Mutombo.

Use imgur.com
- New post button (green) at the top right
- When image is uploaded, right click on it and choose "Open in new tab"
- Copy the address in the new tab and paste into your "Edit Avatar -> Link off-site" field here on RealGM
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016

Return to Philadelphia 76ers