ImageImageImage

2023 RealGM 76ers Forum Dynasty BBall League Yr 4

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,582

Re: 2023 RealGM 76ers Forum Dynasty BBall League Yr 4 

Post#21 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:29 pm

Thanks for everyone who made it out to the draft! I was on my phone on my way home from work (not driving) which was not ideal, but it looked like we had a good turnout.

Our top 3 picks (Motown, Sea World, and Mistov) snagged the top 3 rookie prospects for this year in Paulo Banchero, Jabari Smith, and Keegan Murray.

A couple rookie bigs in Chet Holmgren and Walker Kessler taken at 6 & 7 to Cinci and Health & Safety.

Wizrd's of Westwood selecting Jaden Ivey at pick #8 could be a massive steal down the road.

Few more rooks go in the first round, Benedict Mathurin to Ball Lives at 11, and then defending champ Baba Yaga adds to his Piston big collection, with Jalen Duren at 12.

Excited to get this season started. I think our league needs more trade action going, don't y'all agree? Don't forget you are eligible to swap picks for next year's draft now. As long as each team is receiving as many picks as they are sending, it is good to go.

Good luck to all the teams, and remember to set your line-ups. Games start tomorrow night.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,883

Post#22 » by 76ciology » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:12 pm

GoSixersBro wrote:Thanks for everyone who made it out to the draft! I was on my phone on my way home from work (not driving) which was not ideal, but it looked like we had a good turnout.

Our top 3 picks (Motown, Sea World, and Mistov) snagged the top 3 rookie prospects for this year in Paulo Banchero, Jabari Smith, and Keegan Murray.

A couple rookie bigs in Chet Holmgren and Walker Kessler taken at 6 & 7 to Cinci and Health & Safety.

Wizrd's of Westwood selecting Jaden Ivey at pick #8 could be a massive steal down the road.

Few more rooks go in the first round, Benedict Mathurin to Ball Lives at 11, and then defending champ Baba Yaga adds to his Piston big collection, with Jalen Duren at 12.

Excited to get this season started. I think our league needs more trade action going, don't y'all agree? Don't forget you are eligible to swap picks for next year's draft now. As long as each team is receiving as many picks as they are sending, it is good to go.

Good luck to all the teams, and remember to set your line-ups. Games start tomorrow night.

Glad to have added Kessler. You guys know im really high on him (and Keegan) pre-draft. I also like what I saw from Jalen Williams. Then took a free roll on Primo. Maybe he gets higher usage after Dejounte’s departure.

Anyway, Good luck to everyone!

Gonna be a fun season as always! :wink:
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#23 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:49 pm

Hi Managers,

The Playoffs are here!

Make sure to set your line-ups for the week. Here is how the Championship bracket and the Consolation bracket look for 2023:

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
BYE

(4) The Baba Yaga
(5) Motown Philly

(3) Doncic4Senate
(6) Ball Lives Matter

(2) Floppers
BYE

Consolation Bracket (Winner receives First Overall Pick in 2023 Rookie Draft)

(7) The Real Morey
BYE

(10) Mistov
(11) Go Back to Sea World

(9) Pippen Ain't Easy
(12) Cru Thik

(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
BYE

Please be aware Reseeding is in effect for the semi-finals.

Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#24 » by GoSixersBro » Tue Mar 7, 2023 12:53 am

Our opening round is in the books. Doncic4Senate and The Baba Yaga both advance on 7-2 victories.

Pippen Ain't Easy and Go Back to Sea World move on to the semi-finals of the Consolation Bracket in search of winning the top overall pick.

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
(4) The Baba Yaga

(2) Floppers
(3) Doncic4Senate

(7) The Real Morey

(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
(9) Pippen Ain't Easy

GoSixersBro wrote:Hi Managers,

The Playoffs are here!

Make sure to set your line-ups for the week. Here is how the Championship bracket and the Consolation bracket look for 2023:

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
BYE

(4) The Baba Yaga
(5) Motown Philly

(3) Doncic4Senate
(6) Ball Lives Matter

(2) Floppers
BYE

(7) The Real Morey
BYE

(10) Mistov

(9) Pippen Ain't Easy
(12) Cru Thik

(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
BYE

Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#25 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 pm

Our Championship match-ups are set!

It was the 4 seed and defending champ The Baba Yaga taking down the number 1 seed Cincinatti Sixers 6-3 in a high scoring match-up with a barrage of threes from both teams. On the other side of the bracket, my Floppers took down Doncic4Senate in an extremely close match-up 5-4, where both injury riddled squads battled and just 4 steals ended up being the difference maker.

In the Consolation, it was The Real Morey and Wizrd's of Westwood handling Go Back to Sea World and Pippen Ain't Easy respectively 6-3 to advance and battle it out for the 2023 #1 overall draft pick.

Good luck to all teams!

Championship Bracket

(2) Floppers
(4) The Baba Yaga

(7) The Real Morey
(8) Wizrd's of Westwood

GoSixersBro wrote:Our opening round is in the books. Doncic4Senate and The Baba Yaga both advance on 7-2 victories.

Pippen Ain't Easy and Go Back to Sea World move on to the semi-finals of the Consolation Bracket in search of winning the top overall pick.

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
(4) The Baba Yaga

(2) Floppers
(3) Doncic4Senate

(7) The Real Morey

'(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
(9) Pippen Ain't Easy

The Playoffs are here!

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
BYE

(4) The Baba Yaga
(5) Motown Philly

(3) Doncic4Senate
(6) Ball Lives Matter

(2) Floppers
BYE

(7) The Real Morey
BYE

(10) Mistov

(9) Pippen Ain't Easy
(12) Cru Thik

(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
BYE

Here Lies The Process
76ciology
RealGM

Post#26 » by 76ciology » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:23 am

Baba Yaga upset over Cinci. I didnt see that coming. :)
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#27 » by 76ciology » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:46 am

Congrats GoSixersBro for winning this year’s dynasty fantasy league!

It was a very fun season for me, and I hope the rest of the guys also had a lot of fun.

I was expecting Cinci Baba yaga pulled out a surprising victory over Cinci. But either way, I think Floppers would have beaten him either way, the team got hot at the right time with Giannis and Booker bouncing back and he ain’t even got a healthy LeBron!

Btw, I accidentally dropped Herbert Jones during one of my beach holidays last december. But I guess everything worked out well when I made up for it with the Mark Williams addition which Im really hyped with going into next season.

I had my most fun this season. I spent most of the season at the bottom. I thought my team was helpless and I was already thinking of blowing the entire team up. Yup, almost traded Kawhi for Keegan. And when I accidentally dropped Herbert Jones, I also contemplated in dropping Jalen Williams for Sochan.

Then I Had a big surge and almost made it to the playoffs. Thanks to Kawhi waking up, Kessler and Jalen Williams playing above their expectations. But Ended up not making it with a very close battle with ball lives matter.

Then for the consolation, Im losing almost the entire week against wizard of westwood. Mark williams and Jerami Grant got injured, figured out i need to win the assists and steal battle so opted to add DSJ and Delon Wright, but both provided 0 help! Kawhi and dame went through their load management and missed some games. But glad both guys delivered in my final day.

Glad to share my experience and looking forward to see you all next season.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#28 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:59 pm

And that's that. Kind of strange writing this post congratulating myself but my Floppers finally didn't flop and took down the defending champ The Baba Yaga 8-1 in the Championship match-up. Don't let the 8-1 fool you because at least 5-6 categories were up for grabs before Sunday's games. This match-up had me for once in my life rooting against Embiid and Maxey and it was just a gross feeling.

In the consolation bracket it was The Real Morey taking down Wizrd's of Westwood in an extremely close match-up where Kawhi and Dame boosted Morey to snag the Points cat at the end of Sunday night and ultimately win the #1 overall pick in our draft this October.

Morey played hard all season long and now has the Golden Ticket to the Wembanyama sweepstakes, unless he chooses to go with Bama's Brandon Miller, G-League phenom Scoot Henderson, or shock us all by picking up Tim Hardaway Jr. to stream some three-pointers for Week 1.

Thank you all for playing another wild and competitive season in our league. I first started our league on ESPN back in 2010-2011 so I'm not gonna lie, it feels good to finally win one 12 seasons later.

I am looking at making some changes for next season, primarily replacing our inactive managers, but also entertaining a long offseason to encourage more trades, but stay tuned for those updates. Also open to any suggestions on changes from all managers.

Championship Bracket

(2) Floppers 8
(4) The Baba Yaga 1

(7) The Real Morey 5
(8) Wizrd's of Westwood 3

GoSixersBro wrote:Our Championship match-ups are set!

It was the 4 seed and defending champ The Baba Yaga taking down the number 1 seed Cincinatti Sixers 6-3 in a high scoring match-up with a barrage of threes from both teams. On the other side of the bracket, my Floppers took down Doncic4Senate in an extremely close match-up 5-4, where both injury riddled squads battled and just 4 steals ended up being the difference maker.

In the Consolation, it was The Real Morey and Wizrd's of Westwood handling Go Back to Sea World and Pippen Ain't Easy respectively 6-3 to advance and battle it out for the 2023 #1 overall draft pick.

Good luck to all teams!

Championship Bracket

(2) Floppers
(4) The Baba Yaga

(7) The Real Morey
(8) Wizrd's of Westwood

GoSixersBro wrote:Our opening round is in the books. Doncic4Senate and The Baba Yaga both advance on 7-2 victories.

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
(4) The Baba Yaga

(2) Floppers
(3) Doncic4Senate

(7) The Real Morey

'(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
(9) Pippen Ain't Easy

The Playoffs are here!

Championship Bracket

(1) Cincinnati Sixers
BYE

(4) The Baba Yaga
(5) Motown Philly

(3) Doncic4Senate
(6) Ball Lives Matter

(2) Floppers
BYE

(7) The Real Morey
BYE

(10) Mistov

(9) Pippen Ain't Easy
(12) Cru Thik

(8) Wizrd's of Westwood
BYE

Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#29 » by GoSixersBro » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:04 pm

76ciology wrote:Congrats GoSixersBro for winning this year’s dynasty fantasy league!

It was a very fun season for me, and I hope the rest of the guys also had a lot of fun.

I was expecting Cinci Baba yaga pulled out a surprising victory over Cinci. But either way, I think Floppers would have beaten him either way, the team got hot at the right time with Giannis and Booker bouncing back and he ain’t even got a healthy LeBron!

Btw, I accidentally dropped Herbert Jones during one of my beach holidays last december. But I guess everything worked out well when I made up for it with the Mark Williams addition which Im really hyped with going into next season.

I had my most fun this season. I spent most of the season at the bottom. I thought my team was helpless and I was already thinking of blowing the entire team up. Yup, almost traded Kawhi for Keegan. And when I accidentally dropped Herbert Jones, I also contemplated in dropping Jalen Williams for Sochan.

Then I Had a big surge and almost made it to the playoffs. Thanks to Kawhi waking up, Kessler and Jalen Williams playing above their expectations. But Ended up not making it with a very close battle with ball lives matter.

Then for the consolation, Im losing almost the entire week against wizard of westwood. Mark williams and Jerami Grant got injured, figured out i need to win the assists and steal battle so opted to add DSJ and Delon Wright, but both provided 0 help! Kawhi and dame went through their load management and missed some games. But glad both guys delivered in my final day.

Glad to share my experience and looking forward to see you all next season.

Thanks dude.

I'm glad you had a good time and appreciate how invested you have been, which I hope more managers find time to be and get into the trade market, scout and stash young talent, etc. because that's what makes these dynasty leagues the best. You stuck it out until the end and now are awarded a top pick and a very big draft for our league.
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#30 » by GoSixersBro » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:42 pm

Also I am looking for two replacement managers for next season to take on a dynasty roster. PM me if interested.
Here Lies The Process
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#31 » by GoSixersBro » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:34 pm

Hi Managers,

Two announcements:

Just wanted to share the 2023 Draft Order as early as possible this year, which leads me to my second announcement that I am opening trading as of today. Remember all deals including draft picks must include the same number of picks going to each team. In addition, this offseason I decided to allow trading future draft picks, but only 1 year out.

To clarify, you may deal picks in this upcoming 2023 draft as well as draft picks in 2024.

However, all teams must maintain having 3 picks in each draft, so for example a trade where Team A trades all 3 of his 2023 draft picks to Team B for all 3 of Team B's 2024 picks would be disallowed.

A trade that would work in this scenario would be: Team A trades his 2023 1st rounder and 2024 3rd rounder for Team B's 2023 3rd rounder and 2024 1st rounder. If that still doesn't make sense let me know.

This is to maintain the roster sizes since we are still having cuts pre-draft where each roster must be trimmed down to 12 players before draft night.

Because Yahoo does not allow managers to go in and trade during the offseason, I will need communication from both teams confirming they agree upon the deal sent to me (can be via PM, email, on the Yahoo Fantasy app, etc.

So for this extended 2023 offseason, keep in mind that no matter what trades you make from now until October, you will still only be keeping 12 of however many players are on your roster. At the moment though I do not need keepers until likely the week of the 2023 draft.

Also as mentioned in my last post I am looking for two replacement managers who are eager to be in a dynasty league and stay active for seasons to come.

If you have any questions or need further clarifying feel free to reach out via PM or email (chrismac349 at gmail dot com).

Thanks!

2023 Draft Order

RD 1
The Real Morey
Cru Thik
Mistov (belongs to The Baba Yaga)
Go Back to Sea World
Pippen Ain't Easy
Wizrd's of Westwood
Ball Lives Matter
Motown Philly
Doncic4Senate
Cincinnati Sixers
The Baba Yaga
Floppers

RD 2
Cru Thik
Mistov (belongs to The Real Morey)
Go Back to Sea World
Pippen Ain't Easy
Wizrd's of Westwood
The Real Morey
Ball Lives Matter
Motown Philly
Doncic4Senate
Cincinnati Sixers
The Baba Yaga
Floppers

RD 3
Cru Thik
Mistov
Go Back to Sea World
Pippen Ain't Easy
Wizrd's of Westwood
The Real Morey (belongs to Mistov)
Ball Lives Matter
Motown Philly
Doncic4Senate
Cincinnati Sixers
The Baba Yaga (belongs to Mistov)
Floppers
Here Lies The Process
76ciology
RealGM

Post#32 » by 76ciology » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:05 pm

Hi GoSixersBro,

I’d like to manage another team, if nobody decides to take 1 of them.

As you can see im quite active, actually might be too overactive. I’d like to rehab a team until it becomes attractive enough for someone to take over.

I also like drafting gems with the draft, so i think this would be perfect for me.
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#33 » by GoSixersBro » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:42 pm

76ciology wrote:Hi GoSixersBro,

As you can see im quite active, actually might be too overactive. I’d like to rehab a team until it becomes attractive enough for someone to take over.

I also like drafting gems with the draft, so i think this would be perfect for me.

I appreciate the interest, but this poses a conflict of interest solely because decisions you make with a rehab team can be seen as biased for/against other teams in the league. I'm not insinuating I feel as if you personally would do it, but for any current manager to have access to two teams makes things a little hairy. Especially when it comes to the draft picks, weekly adds whether they're on waivers or not, making sure line-ups are set, etc.

The two teams in question (which may be obvious) are Cru Thik and Go Back to Sea World because unfortunately over the last 2-3 (maybe even 4) seasons there's been little to no activity from either manager, yet they still have somehow both put together formidable, young, talented rosters that could be competitive next season. Hopefully we can get some active replacements in here, but we have quite a lot of time before October to find some.
Here Lies The Process
76ciology
RealGM

Post#34 » by 76ciology » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:12 am

GoSixersBro wrote:
76ciology wrote:Hi GoSixersBro,

I appreciate the interest, but this poses a conflict of interest solely because decisions you make with a rehab team can be seen as biased for/against other teams in the league. I'm not insinuating I feel as if you personally would do it, but for any current manager to have access to two teams makes things a little hairy. Especially when it comes to the draft picks, weekly adds whether they're on waivers or not, making sure line-ups are set, etc.

The two teams in question (which may be obvious) are Cru Thik and Go Back to Sea World because unfortunately over the last 2-3 (maybe even 4) seasons there's been little to no activity from either manager, yet they still have somehow both put together formidable, young, talented rosters that could be competitive next season. Hopefully we can get some active replacements in here, but we have quite a lot of time before October to find some.

Ok no problem for that!
76ciology
RealGM

Post#35 » by 76ciology » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:29 am

Yahoo Fantasy is Open
eyeatoma
RealGM
And1: 11,711

Post#36 » by eyeatoma » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:12 am

For once I'd like to join the league. I exited years ago and have never been able to get back in. Any way this can be a first come first serve kind of deal lol. Or the league to be expanded?
GoSixersBro
Head Coach

Post#37 » by GoSixersBro » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:37 pm

eyeatoma wrote:For once I'd like to join the league. I exited years ago and have never been able to get back in. Any way this can be a first come first serve kind of deal lol. Or the league to be expanded?

DM me.
Here Lies The Process

Return to Philadelphia 76ers