ImageImageImageImage

Official Magic @ Raptors Game 3

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Who will be the MVP of the third game?

Dwight Howard
22%
Jameer Nelson
2%
Hedo Turk
17%
Rashard Lewis
8%
Somebody from the Raptors (lol)?
50%
Other
1%

Total votes: 108

Bay_Areas_Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#981 » by Bay_Areas_Finest » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:34 pm

For the Raptors fans coming into OUR thread and telling US to stop complaining; Leave and stay in your own forum. Nobody is telling you to read what we have to say, so don't if you're just going to unintentionally instigate nonsense.

Get some lives, children.

EDIT: Yeah, what thief said. :D
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,283

Post#982 » by Shaazzam » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:42 pm

MagicBasketba11 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Before the game when I saw that Violet Palmer was gonna ref, I knew we were in for a long night. She is just horrible. Not sayin it was the refs fault we lost this game, we simply didn't compete to the level of Toronto, but the refs sure made it difficult at times.

LOL

It's funny, I felt the exact same way.

I knew she would make some real ball busting calls. I just hoped that since we were the home team we'd be able to fight through it better and that we'd get more of them.
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
mattyBoi
Head Coach
And1: 909

Post#983 » by mattyBoi » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:44 pm

I love that raptor fans say that game 2 was determined by a coin toss...When we dominated the whole game...And they should have never had that last shot in the first place

Lets not forget the Nelson jersey hold or,

The floptastic Calderon
y 2 a B
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#984 » by y 2 a B » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Shaazzam wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

LOL

It's funny, I felt the exact same way.

I knew she would make some real ball busting calls. I just hoped that since we were the home team we'd be able to fight through it better and that we'd get more of them.

Oh, pshh, get out..

She has a history of shafting the Magic. She really would make a splendid WNBA ref tho.
RapZilla
Starter
And1: 1,130

Post#985 » by RapZilla » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:09 pm

mattyBoi wrote:I love that raptor fans say that game 2 was determined by a coin toss...When we dominated the whole game...And they should have never had that last shot in the first place

Lets not forget the Nelson jersey hold or,

The floptastic Calderon

Not trying to troll or tell you what to think or anything but if I recall correctly we did win 2 out of 4 quarters and led for a time in the 4th after being down 20 early on. I don't see how you could dominate the whole game and still be that close to losing.

You won the game and I'm not making excuses or anything but I just don't think you dominated anything but the 1st quarter. Granted you domintated that quarter enough to put us in a hole that we were unable to get climb out of (almost but now cigar).
Credit to Turbo_Zone
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,283

Post#986 » by Shaazzam » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm

y 2 a B wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Oh, pshh, get out..

She has a history of shafting the Magic. She really would make a splendid WNBA ref tho.

Oops, I meant less, but I think you read me write anyways...
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
flyingvee
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Post#987 » by flyingvee » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:35 am

mhectorgato wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That vast repository of experience was off by about 40% in your regular season standing prediction.

Well thats why they are called predictions. This still is far from a 50-win team in this series. Do you realize we have only played good for two quarters out of the twelve? Had we not had that sizzling 1st quarter in game one, where the Raptors still caught up and Bosh's shot had hit in game 2 we'd very well be down 0-3 right now. Except for Dwights stellar play in games 1 and 2 and Nelson too the team has not been too good.
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#988 » by mhectorgato » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 am

flyingvee wrote:Well thats why they are called predictions. This still is far from a 50-win team in this series. Do you realize we have only played good for two quarters out of the twelve? Had we not had that sizzling 1st quarter in game one, where the Raptors still caught up and Bosh's shot had hit in game 2 we'd very well be down 0-3 right now. Except for Dwights stellar play in games 1 and 2 and Nelson too the team has not been too good.

Still, for all your bragging about your experience you were sooooooooooo far off on your so-called educated prediction about the team.
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.
flyingvee
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Post#989 » by flyingvee » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 am

Well experience can't predict injuries and collapses. It was major injuries to the Wizards and the Heat and total collpases by the Nets, Bulls, Raptors and Cavs who all should have finished ahead of this flawed Magic team. They would be fighting just to get into the playoffs. Glaring holes still in the toughness department. Questions at PG, SG and PF. Not going to get into it until the season is over. I will say though that if Gortat improves even more by next season and we get Battie back that we're not too bad there, even with Foyle being the 4th big. But there is no way in hell both Hedo and Lewis can co-exist and be successful deep into the playoffs.

THOUGH!!! LOL I could bite my tongue. With the Sixers up 2-1 theoretcally the Magic would be expected to get by them if they both make it to the 2nd round and thus wind up in ECF without even having to play Detroit.
Bensational
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,493

Post#990 » by Bensational » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:55 am

flyingvee wrote:Well experience can't predict injuries and collapses. It was major injuries to the Wizards and the Heat and total collpases by the Nets, Bulls, Raptors and Cavs who all should have finished ahead of this flawed Magic team. They would be fighting just to get into the playoffs. Glaring holes still in the toughness department. Questions at PG, SG and PF. Not going to get into it until the season is over. I will say though that if Gortat improves even more by next season and we get Battie back that we're not too bad there, even with Foyle being the 4th big. But there is no way in hell both Hedo and Lewis can co-exist and be successful deep into the playoffs.

THOUGH!!! LOL I could bite my tongue. With the Sixers up 2-1 theoretcally the Magic would be expected to get by them if they both make it to the 2nd round and thus wind up in ECF without even having to play Detroit.

dude. give it a rest. we're here. we ranked 3rd overall in the East. topped our division. are leading our playoff series 2-1. could we be better? sure. but there's everyone that's below us in the standings that you could say the exact same thing about.
KingKover
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#991 » by KingKover » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Superman
Senior
And1: 0

Post#992 » by Superman » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Notice I didn't even have to photoshop him to make him look ridiculous :rofl:
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,218

Post#993 » by Optimus_Steel » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:50 pm

flyingvee wrote:Well experience can't predict injuries and collapses. It was major injuries to the Wizards and the Heat and total collpases by the Nets, Bulls, Raptors and Cavs who all should have finished ahead of this flawed Magic team. They would be fighting just to get into the playoffs. Glaring holes still in the toughness department. Questions at PG, SG and PF. Not going to get into it until the season is over. I will say though that if Gortat improves even more by next season and we get Battie back that we're not too bad there, even with Foyle being the 4th big. But there is no way in hell both Hedo and Lewis can co-exist and be successful deep into the playoffs.

If it was any other poster i would have said "where is the green font?" but its obvious that you have idiotic and ridiculously high standards. I bet if you were a fan of the Bulls when they won 72 games you have said "ahhhh this team is flawed, the only reason we won 72 games is because all the other 29 teams collapsed blah blah". Go become a Grizz fan. :noway: :crazy:
aka: prorl

Return to Orlando Magic