ImageImageImageImageImage

Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

LookToShoot
Veteran
And1: 1,535

Re: Trades and Transactions Ideas Thread 

Post#681 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 12:54 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You literally said the Pacers are a harder team to play against because of their “shooting”. Not because of being banged up or whatever excuse you just made. Out here looking sad.
Calling me an Rj fan is wild :lol:

And healthy Randle is better than Brown. Brown can’t lead you to the playoffs like Randle did.

So you still think Tatum is worse than Kuzma? Lmao.

Yeah? The Knicks could easily be down 0-2 in this series if not for 4th quarter heroics. The Pacers can put up a lot of points and they're a bit of an unknown, that's why I preferred the Sixers over the Pacers while some of you were worried about the Sixers. And we beat the Sixers, so what's the problem? If this series goes 6-7 with the Pacers, I wasn't wrong either.

You need to eat crow about Julius Randle. Brown is helping his team, Randle isn't doing anything.

I'm not a fan of the Celtics, I'll continue to hate as I see fit. Tatum isn't better than Brown, which I've said a million times before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the laughs

You love emoticons when you don't have an answer. Looking forward to that max extension for Randle since you vouched for him. :lol:
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#682 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 am

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
Yeah? The Knicks could easily be down 0-2 in this series if not for 4th quarter heroics. The Pacers can put up a lot of points and they're a bit of an unknown, that's why I preferred the Sixers over the Pacers while some of you were worried about the Sixers. And we beat the Sixers, so what's the problem? If this series goes 6-7 with the Pacers, I wasn't wrong either.

You need to eat crow about Julius Randle. Brown is helping his team, Randle isn't doing anything.

I'm not a fan of the Celtics, I'll continue to hate as I see fit. Tatum isn't better than Brown, which I've said a million times before.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the laughs

You love emoticons when you don't have an answer. Looking forward to that max extension for Randle since you vouched for him. :lol:

Knicks are up 2-0 against the weak ass pacers and you're out here talking about made up hypotheticals to try and make an argument for yourself. And then you said Jaylen Brown is better than tatum. That's why im laughing :lol: your takes are pretty bad but you can't even see it. Keep up the comedy. So derozan is better than og right? what's next? pj tucker over josh hart? lmao
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#683 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for the laughs

Knicks are up 2-0 against the weak ass pacers and you're out here talking about made up hypotheticals to try and make an argument for yourself. And then you said Jaylen Brown is better than tatum. That's why im laughing :lol: your takes are pretty bad but you can't even see it. Keep up the comedy. So derozan is better than og right? what's next? pj tucker over josh hart? lmao

People who know ball have Brown over Tatum, that's not an outrageous take. It's an argument made by a lot of people.

RJ is gone and your boy Randle is chillin'. Knicks continuing to win hurts your case.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#684 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri May 10, 2024 1:44 am

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:

People who know ball have Brown over Tatum, that's not an outrageous take. It's an argument made by a lot of people.

RJ is gone and your boy Randle is chillin'. Knicks continuing to win hurts your case.

Thanks for the laughs. Nobody who knows ball would even rock with that garbage take.

Also another garbage take :lol:
Post#592 » by LookToShoot » Sat Feb 3, 2024 9:21 pm

Giving Hart an extension was a mistake.

Ima let you do you tho. Just keep posting more takes so i can laugh at them. Thanks!
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#685 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 1:48 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Knicks are up 2-0 against the weak ass pacers and you're out here talking about made up hypotheticals to try and make an argument for yourself. And then you said Jaylen Brown is better than tatum. That's why im laughing :lol: your takes are pretty bad but you can't even see it. Keep up the comedy. So derozan is better than og right? what's next? pj tucker over josh hart? lmao

Thanks for the laughs. Nobody who knows ball would even rock with that garbage take.

Ima let you do you tho. Just keep posting more takes so i can laugh at them. Thanks!

It is a mistake, there's something called luxury tax. It's obvious that you're a child and can''t properly form an argument.

Just stick to your Randle worship while Knicks continue to roll, destroying every argument you made about Randle the last 3 years.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#686 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 am

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:

It is a mistake, there's something called luxury tax. It's obvious that you're a child and can''t properly form an argument.

Just stick to your Randle worship while Knicks continue to roll, destroying every argument you made about Randle the last 3 years.

It's obvious you have zero knowledge of basketball seeing how awful your takes are. Thank god you're not running the Knicks. You sound like Steve Mills. Just keep doing you buddy. Try to convince everyone we should trade OG for Derozan. That would be quite the comedic fest.
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#687 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 1:55 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Thanks for the laughs. Nobody who knows ball would even rock with that garbage take.

It's obvious you have zero knowledge of basketball seeing how awful your takes are. Thank god you're not running the Knicks. You sound like Steve Mills. Just keep doing you buddy. Try to convince everyone we should trade OG for Derozan. That would be quite the comedic fest.

You clearly can't read because I said DeRozan is a better option on a cheaper deal than OVERPAYING OG. DeRozan who's been more durable, averaged more points, assists, better FT%, 3point % than OG. Have fun with your sophomoric takes and playing with the emoticons like a kid.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#688 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri May 10, 2024 2:00 am

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:

You don't have to trade for DeRozan..he's a free agent this summer. And you clearly can't read because I said DeRozan is a better option on a cheaper deal than OVERPAYING OG. DeRozan who's been more durable, averaged more points, assists, better FT%, 3point % than OG. Have fun with your sophomoric takes and playing with the emoticons like a kid.

:lol: Double downing on your awful take is hilarious. Going to be fun to bump this post too like I bumped your awful Jaylen Brown and Josh Hart takes. You sound like an grumpy old man angry at the world with the game passing you by . Hate to see it. But you love to see it. :lol:
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#689 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 2:01 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:It's obvious you have zero knowledge of basketball seeing how awful your takes are. Thank god you're not running the Knicks. You sound like Steve Mills. Just keep doing you buddy. Try to convince everyone we should trade OG for Derozan. That would be quite the comedic fest.

You don't have to trade for DeRozan..he's a free agent this summer. And you clearly can't read because I said DeRozan is a better option on a cheaper deal than OVERPAYING OG. DeRozan who's been more durable, averaged more points, assists, better FT%, 3point % than OG. Have fun with your sophomoric takes and playing with the emoticons like a kid.

:lol: Double downing on your awful take is hilarious. Going to be fun to bump this post too like I bumped your awful Jaylen Brown and Josh Hart takes. You sound like an grumpy old man angry at the world with the game passing you by . Hate to see it. But you love to see it. :lol:

Right... that's why I predicted the OG trade 04/2023 while you were salivating over knuckleheads like Randle. So far you've been wrong. Knicks are winning without Randle. He's a non-factor.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#690 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri May 10, 2024 2:15 am

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:

Right... that's why I predicted the OG trade 04/2023 while you were salivating over knuckleheads like Randle. So far you've been wrong. Knicks are winning without Randle. He's a non-factor.

Josh Hart's contract looks great. He's having a great playoff run. So wrong on that.
Kuzma better than Tatum? Lmao. Might be top 5 worst take here.
Brown cost the Celtics the series against the Heat last year but somehow he's better than Tatum. Lol

Also this is a top 5 awful trade proposal here. Steve mills bad.
LookToShoot wrote:

Trade Randle to Indiana for Hield

Makes sense you're a Fournier fan
LookToShoot wrote: I might be in the minority, but I like Fournier's game.

It's past your bedtime. Make sure you take out your dentures before you go to sleep. Have a good night!
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,510

Post#691 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri May 10, 2024 4:06 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote: :lol: Double downing on your awful take is hilarious. Going to be fun to bump this post too like I bumped your awful Jaylen Brown and Josh Hart takes. You sound like an grumpy old man angry at the world with the game passing you by . Hate to see it. But you love to see it. :lol:

Josh Hart's contract looks great. He's having a great playoff run. So wrong on that.
Brown cost the Celtics the series against the Heat last year but somehow he's better than Tatum. Lol

LookToShoot wrote:

It's past your bedtime. Make sure you take out your dentures before you go to sleep. Have a good night!

:lol:
Free Palestine
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Post#692 » by spree2kawhi » Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

LookToShoot wrote:
Juco24 wrote:
spree2kawhi wrote:This guy wants to replace OG Anunoby :lol:

:o that's why you can't take some people serious at all.... replace OG with DeRozan. :crazy:

Read my old posts from 1-2 years ago... I was the only one pushing for the OG trade for RJ while being called "crazy" by Knick fandom. Lo and behold the Knicks traded for him.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2265451&p=105415297&hilit=OG+TRADE#p105415297

And yes, I would sign DeRozan over overpaying for OG who can't stay healthy. I know ball.

Trust me, you weren’t the only one 8-)
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Post#693 » by spree2kawhi » Fri May 10, 2024 4:58 am

Wildcat wrote:
Spree2Houston wrote:I think the guy we might get that’s not being talked about enough is Anthony Davis. Lakers are blowing it up if Lebron opts out. It’s probably why they haven’t hired a coach. They’re waiting on Lebron to make his decision.

Mitch, Bojan,McBride and all our picks work for AD. I don’t think Lakers will ask for Randle since they’ll be looking to rebuild.

Brunson/Rokas
Divencenzo/Hart
Anunoby/Hart
Randle/Precious
Davis/Hartenstein

AD ain't going nowhere.

That’s what I think. There’s no reason to deal him.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 83,026

Post#694 » by thebuzzardman » Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 pm

Knicks getting Bridges, Towns and Mitchell.

Don't argue with me. I know ball.
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#695 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote: :lol: Double downing on your awful take is hilarious. Going to be fun to bump this post too like I bumped your awful Jaylen Brown and Josh Hart takes. You sound like an grumpy old man angry at the world with the game passing you by . Hate to see it. But you love to see it. :lol:

LookToShoot wrote:

Do you have a learning disability? So I correctly predicted the OG trade a year before it happened and you're here still clamoring that I was wrong. Wrong about what?

Throwing around other trade ideas doesn't prove right or wrong. The title of this thread is called "ideas". How's the Fournier trade looking for Bogdanovic and Burke, two unplayable players.

I would still trade Randle for Hield. Again, little buddy, Randle isn't playing and the Knicks are winning. Your argument for Randle the last three years has evaporated.
LookToShoot
Veteran

Post#696 » by LookToShoot » Fri May 10, 2024 2:17 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Trading RJ and Randle for Jaylen Brown is worse than mediocrity. :lol:

Jaylen Brown wasn’t even the best player on two ECF teams. He’s a good 2nd-3rd option.

3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:I don’t mind moving on from Randle but if we’re all being honest the Knicks aren’t moving him. They’re gonna run it back

I thought you liked Randle? You said he was better than Jaylen Brown a few years ago.

The sooner Knicks can unload RJ and Randle, the better.

I never said that :lol:

This is what you call being bipolar or you like being a contrarian even if you're arguing against yourself in the process.
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,321

Post#697 » by Besart19 » Fri May 10, 2024 4:02 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:Knicks getting Bridges, Towns and Mitchell.

Don't argue with me. I know ball.

cant happen unless you sacrifice the Nova Boys... only two of them above if you want to keep them

Randle, Bogdanovic and 2-3 picks for Towns

Robinson, McBride, Rokas and 4-5 picks for Mitchell

for Bridges than you dont have salary matches!!

But we still have the MLE to sign LeBitch James
Strength and Honour!
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,837

Post#698 » by Wildcat » Fri May 10, 2024 4:15 pm

LookToShoot wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
LookToShoot wrote:

Randle minding his own business here and still has some random hate thrown at him.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,041

Post#699 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 pm

If they're going to run the team back, they absolutely positively have to get a better bench to protect the players during the season. Also, the odd man out is Mitch, but it may be difficult to move him because of the injuries.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,499

Post#700 » by sol537 » Fri May 10, 2024 5:21 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:If they're going to run the team back, they absolutely positively have to get a better bench to protect the players during the season. Also, the odd man out is Mitch, but it may be difficult to move him because of the injuries.

Maybe they try to replicate the GSW KD team…

Curry = Brunson
Klay = DDV
KD = KD
Draymond = OG
Bogut = iHart
Iggy = Hart

….2 year window… hmm…

Return to New York Knicks