ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers (Wed, 8PM)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

matchman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,368

Re: GT: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers (Wed, 8PM) 

Post#361 » by matchman » Wed May 8, 2024 5:03 pm

dakomish23 wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

I was surprised Carlisle didn't immediately make him take a foul and pull him for the rest of the game.

Getting soft in his old age

4:53 mark
Are you fans of the team or the player?
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,595

Post#362 » by sol537 » Wed May 8, 2024 5:03 pm

Iron Mantis wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

I was surprised Carlisle didn't immediately make him take a foul and pull him for the rest of the game.

Glad Obi got pulled because he was torching us with coked up revenge energy.

If Carlisle kept him in the game the Pacers might have beaten us.

Same can be said for McConnell… wonder why he didn’t play much of the 4th… prob bc Carlisle wanted Hali to step up…
iLLmatic860
General Manager
And1: 15,810

Post#363 » by iLLmatic860 » Wed May 8, 2024 5:07 pm

sol537 wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

Same can be said for McConnell… wonder why he didn’t play much of the 4th… prob bc Carlisle wanted Hali to step up…

Prob would've killed Halli ego

I haven't made my mind up yet because I haven't watched Pacers enough but some of their players have some selfish tendencies so It wouldn't shock me

But this is not sustainable, if their bench continues this, we gonna need Mcbride and co to step up to give some of our guys rest

I would even try Burks, Pacers defense is all that so hopefully he'd be able to make some buckets. But idk we need something
BrOnXKing1
Starter
And1: 621

Post#364 » by BrOnXKing1 » Wed May 8, 2024 5:07 pm

sol537 wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:

Thibs has to make an adjustment on Mcconnell. This guy was getting anything he wanted. You can let a backup player have that much success
will
RealGM
And1: 50,012
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#365 » by will » Wed May 8, 2024 5:09 pm

stuporman wrote:
Context wrote:
Read on Twitter

Everybody yelling except OG, he got a blank look on his face like why everybody yelling up in here. :rofl:

ADOBE been like that from time. Same expression regardless of the situation. :lol:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,638

Post#366 » by Fat Kat » Wed May 8, 2024 5:16 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:
sol537 wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:Glad Obi got pulled because he was torching us with coked up revenge energy.

Prob would've killed Halli ego

I haven't made my mind up yet because I haven't watched Pacers enough but some of their players have some selfish tendencies so It wouldn't shock me

But this is not sustainable, if their bench continues this, we gonna need Mcbride and co to step up to give some of our guys rest

I would even try Burks, Pacers defense is all that so hopefully he'd be able to make some buckets. But idk we need something

McConnell was gassed. He expends a lot of energy, but isn’t well conditioned. Our conditioning is our unsung advantage
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,595

Post#367 » by sol537 » Wed May 8, 2024 5:18 pm

Go. Under. The. Screen. For. TJ.
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,848

Post#368 » by Gravy » Wed May 8, 2024 5:34 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

He has no choice if he wants to reach this generation of players. Thibs even had to adjust even tho it doesn't seem like it. Pop has got softer on the players too

Its what great coaches do and I respect Carisle alot more than Whiny ass Nurse lol

"Ayo Rick fck wrong wit u bruh? You got a problem with me""
"bum ass ain't know how to coach"

Carlisle was just trying not to get cussed out like Thibs
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Post#369 » by KnicksGod » Wed May 8, 2024 5:47 pm

matchman wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

4:53 mark

I'm pretty sure this is just Thibs in a hairpiece making this video.

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 20,011

Post#370 » by RHODEY » Wed May 8, 2024 5:48 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:Mitch!!!! FUQ!!! The Precious era must start now!! Thibs CANNOT run iHart 35-40mpg. We have seen this movie before. 6 months of multiple players injured. We have seen it all.

Brunson/Deuce
DDV
Hart
OG
iHart/Precious

Jesus

Does Thibs play Sims or Burks? I mean...like...WTF? If any team can survive this type of situation it's this team but, holy fuq! Randle/Boj/Mitch all gone. Pacers are gonna smell blood in the water. This is gonna be a tougher series now. Let's go Knicks!
Yeah Im excited..It took Ewing being hurt for Gundy to give Camby the burn to shine. It's your turn now Precious!
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,512

Post#371 » by aggo » Wed May 8, 2024 5:51 pm

KnicksGod wrote:We need Deuce to hit a 3 and then I think he'll settle in.

we need the coach to commit to playing the bench, and then he will settle in.
aggo
RealGM

Post#372 » by aggo » Wed May 8, 2024 5:53 pm

stuporman wrote:
aggo wrote:
stuporman wrote:It's quite petty that they are shipping in Miller to call a game and he's using it as a way to voice his bias. This only works if a single broadcast is the only place to watch the game and it's not simulcasted on different networks so people can show their displeasure with that type of teen girl drama whoring by choosing not to watch the network doing that nonsense.

The game should be the drama...not the announcers.

Oh..and if fans of other teams want to join in on the 'fun' at this forum then as long as they aren't trolling what is the problem? Of course, if they are being a nuisance and the report button is hit, then the mods should quiet them for the game.

my guy

its about marketing.

dont fall for it, just watch the game and enjoy it

My guy, I just said I wish there is a way fans could register their displeasure with their 'marketing' that ruins the product but can't because there's only one place to view it. Muting it doesn't take away a viewer. Who's falling for it? You are.

bro its engagement farming

you're getting upset and talking about it on the internet, thats exactly what they want. thats the purpose of hiring players as commentators.

you're falling for it. just enjoy the game
Spree2Houston
Head Coach
And1: 7,252

Post#373 » by Spree2Houston » Wed May 8, 2024 5:56 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
LFGK wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
:noway:

[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46[/x]

blatant Fckery to have this guy come out for game 2 when he wasn't scheduled to be part of the series. "Bring it" he says, what are we going to war? lol does he think he's going to play? make a difference? he will be there, be absolutely brutal in the play by play(might watch game on mute) watch his beloved team lose and there's nothing he will be able to do about it. BIG time fckboy

Reggie didn't want any smoke then and he sure as he'll doesn't want any smoke now. Especially with Starks. Notice how Reggie didn't even try to defend himself after Starks headbutted him. If Starks were to get in his face and challenge him to a fight, I guarantee you Reggie would tug his tail between his vagina and only talk **** when security and people come between him.

His sister would beat him up
aggo
RealGM

Post#374 » by aggo » Wed May 8, 2024 5:57 pm

thibs has lost all confidence in his bench

he needs a vet to inspire him to play the bench more and take over the game so thibs doesnt have to micro manage every play

miles McBride is not a pg.

this is the man that can fix everything and instill confidence in thibs, McBride, and the bench again

GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,518

Post#375 » by GONYK » Wed May 8, 2024 5:58 pm

Read on Twitter
?t=caDnusqr2EAAVgQJA4qpuw&s=19

Just a reminder that Haliburton was never as good as Brunson
Madskillzz024
Senior
And1: 442

Post#376 » by Madskillzz024 » Wed May 8, 2024 6:03 pm

Mitch out for the season ? Damnnn
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 15,113

Post#377 » by KnicksGadfly » Wed May 8, 2024 6:03 pm

aggo wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:We need Deuce to hit a 3 and then I think he'll settle in.

we need the coach to commit to playing the bench, and then he will settle in.

Thibs is in short-term mode right now, and I can't blame him, considering how close this last game was. Precious was a -6 in 4 minutes, Mitch -8 in 12, and McBride -13 in 11 minutes. Extend that any longer and it could have been worse. To be honest, the bench needs to figure it out a bit...the last 2 games haven't been good. In Game 6, the bench brought Philly back from a pretty sizable deficit and Thibs had to go hard with the starter minutes again. The only positive contributor was Mitch in 18 minutes.

McBride will get more chances, hopefully, if the Knicks impose their will and force the Pacers to play their game. Whatever happens, it'll be a good learning experience for him.
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,235

Post#378 » by Knick4Real » Wed May 8, 2024 6:17 pm

will wrote:
duetta wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:It's crazy how Embiid was given the green light to injure players.

Knicks should petition the league to have Embiid suspended at the start of next season. Robinson's injury is directly related to Embiid's dirty play.

Wishful thinking to have Silver suspend one of faces of the NBA to start the season for the reason given :lol:

I think the suggestion to file a complaint to have him suspended is the right call. If Adam Silver refuses, we have the option to take matters into our own hands and "suspend" him ourselves.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 6,472

Post#379 » by spree8 » Wed May 8, 2024 6:18 pm

Yanked this from Knicks Recap…

Hali gunna kiss Jalen’s Converse tonight

Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,235

Post#380 » by Knick4Real » Wed May 8, 2024 6:35 pm

[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46[/x]

This is proof that the league considers basketball as entertainment first and as an actual competition second.

They've been drumming up the old KNICKS vs Pacers battles from 30 years ago as a means to "sell" interest in watching these playoffs. However, it's no longer relevant to any of us who were around then and confusing to those who weren't even born then.

So, if the NBA is willing to keep the KNICKS around all the way to the ECF (and beyond, hopefully) because they believe it's more "entertaining" -- and they need to create a fake Drake-style beef by bringing in Reggie Miller to instigate BS as if he's one of the Real Housewives of Whatever, then so be it. As long as it helps the team, I don't care.

Return to New York Knicks