ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Game 4, Knicks Orthopedics @ Jim Carrey's Refs, Sunday, 3:30PM

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,699

Re: GT: Game 4, Knicks Orthopedics @ Jim Carrey's Refs, Sunday, 3:30PM 

Post#121 » by HopelessKnick » Sun May 12, 2024 6:01 pm

Hey guys brief question as I wanted to watch game 3 on replay but got spoilered and since the Knicks lost I wasn't going to watch that on replay.

I know Brunson had statistically not a good game, but what did his movements look like? Was he very compromised? Any limp or stiff movements? I thought in game 2 he looked ok in the 4th quarter....maybe not at his 100% best, but not like severely hampered. He also played the entire second half so I'm trying to remain positive that whatever he is dealing with is not too severe.
LFGK
Sophomore
And1: 245

Post#122 » by LFGK » Sun May 12, 2024 6:08 pm

HopelessKnick wrote:Hey guys brief question as I wanted to watch game 3 on replay but got spoilered and since the Knicks lost I wasn't going to watch that on replay.

I know Brunson had statistically not a good game, but what did his movements look like? Was he very compromised? Any limp or stiff movements? I thought in game 2 he looked ok in the 4th quarter....maybe not at his 100% best, but not like severely hampered. He also played the entire second half so I'm trying to remain positive that whatever he is dealing with is not too severe.

He wasn’t as quick as he normally is but the 10/26 was more on some easy missed shots then defense they played, he still got to where he wanted to on the court
spree8
RealGM
And1: 6,466

Post#123 » by spree8 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:11 pm

drekwins wrote:Knicks get blown out today. If OG is back for Game 5, they have a chance to win the series. If not, the Knicks are done in 6.

Context
RealGM
And1: 14,595

Post#124 » by Context » Sun May 12, 2024 6:13 pm

HopelessKnick wrote:Hey guys brief question as I wanted to watch game 3 on replay but got spoilered and since the Knicks lost I wasn't going to watch that on replay.

I think hes fine for the most part...this game is important so we'll findout soon enough if he's ok...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM
And1: 14,595

Post#125 » by Context » Sun May 12, 2024 6:14 pm

spree8 wrote:
drekwins wrote:Knicks get blown out today. If OG is back for Game 5, they have a chance to win the series. If not, the Knicks are done in 6.

there's no way he watched enough playoffs games to say that with a straight face :lol:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Loaded_Hollows
Veteran
And1: 3,660

Post#126 » by Loaded_Hollows » Sun May 12, 2024 6:15 pm

BrOnXKing1 wrote:Where will we find scoring is my biggest concern? Burks is not gonna score 14 again and Donte wont give you 35 again.

BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,508

Post#127 » by BigShot Bojan » Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 pm

Go kick rocks
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
H_20
RealGM
And1: 826

Post#128 » by H_20 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 pm

damn, im pretty negative but I still dont think the knicks will get blown out and lose in 6. :lol:
HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,699

Post#129 » by HopelessKnick » Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 pm

spree8 wrote:

Actually if Brunson gets to his usual self I believe we can take the series in 7 games even without OG. But against the Celtics it would get ugly without OG, that's for sure.

I honestly wish NBA teams would stop with this nonsensical "keeping injury under the rug or vague". I mean is it really accomplishing anything? I would just like to know where OG is there....
drekwins
Head Coach
And1: 4,597

Post#130 » by drekwins » Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 pm

H_20 wrote:

damn, im pretty negative but I still dont think the knicks will get blown out and lose in 6. :lol:

They're hurt really bad and so short handed. It's due to happen. Then, there's a real chance someone else gets injured today or more dinged up. Momentum will completely shift. We are limping to the finish line.

This is more likely to go really bad than really good, strictly from a percentage, non-blue&orange colored glasses standpoint.
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,482

Post#131 » by aggo » Sun May 12, 2024 6:21 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=46
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 15,069

Post#132 » by KnicksGadfly » Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm

This team survived that Game 5 breakdown in Philly. They're definitely going to fight.
drekwins
Head Coach

Post#133 » by drekwins » Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm

Context wrote:
spree8 wrote:

there's no way he watched enough playoffs games to say that with a straight face :lol:

I'm very discouraged by our injury bug and its killing my mood.

Mitch
OG
Randle
Bogey

It is just ridiculous. Thats 4/5 of a starting lineup of an 8th seed.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,414

Post#134 » by Clyde_Style » Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:Playoff Game 3:30 during mothers day is kinda f'd up :lol:

That's why we took my mom out now :lol:

So the plan was to load up Momma with bloody marys at brunch and tuck them in for a good long nap.
ImageImageImage
LFGK
Sophomore
And1: 245

Post#135 » by LFGK » Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm

spree8 wrote:

Lol brutal take, last time the got blown out was prob against Atlanta in early March, that was nearly 30 games ago x they are to well coached and have to many good defenders to get blown outs more likely they are hot and blow the pacers out today. FCK the pacers
drekwins
Head Coach

Post#136 » by drekwins » Sun May 12, 2024 6:26 pm

LFGK wrote:
spree8 wrote:

Lol brutal take, last time the got blown out was prob against Atlanta in early March, that was nearly 30 games ago x they are to well coached and have to many good defenders to get blown outs more likely they are hot and blow the pacers out today. FCK the pacers

All it takes is Hart or Divo to roll an ankle... or Brunson to have one off game. Thats literally all it will take right now. We have zero depth. It's not crazy.
H_20
RealGM
And1: 826

Post#137 » by H_20 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:26 pm

drekwins wrote:
H_20 wrote:

They're hurt really bad and so short handed. It's due to happen. Then, there's a real chance someone else gets injured today or more dinged up. Momentum will completely shift. We are limping to the finish line.

This is more likely to go really bad than really good, strictly from a percentage, non-blue&orange colored glasses standpoint.

i can see this game going down the wire but i have no expectations.
drekwins
Head Coach

Post#138 » by drekwins » Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 pm

H_20 wrote:
drekwins wrote:
H_20 wrote:

i can see this game going down the wire but i have no expectations.

Of course, I hope with everything that I'm wrong. But, this is not sustainable.
spree8
RealGM
And1: 6,466

Post#139 » by spree8 » Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 pm

drekwins wrote:
LFGK wrote:
spree8 wrote:

All it takes is Hart or Divo to roll an ankle... or Brunson to have one off game. Thats literally all it will take right now. We have zero depth. It's not crazy.

Bro, we’re gunna need you to toughen up. Stop speaking shyt like that!
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,414

Post#140 » by Clyde_Style » Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:I'm shocked we're 3-0 with Brothers, we always hate that guy :lol:

All part of the plot to wait until the playoffs to screw us :lol:

everyone hates tony brothers

even tony brothers hates tony brothers
ImageImageImage

Return to New York Knicks