Mac is back!

Moderator: Mr Swagtastic

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Mac is back! 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 am

Read the WireTap section. We signed Darren McCarty again! Now I know he's older than he was when he was with us last, but between him, Drake and Downey, we have some grit on this team for the first time in a while. The only question now is who do we drop to give Mac playing time?
ajaX82
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 85

Post#2 » by ajaX82 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:57 pm

I LOVE this signing. He is one of my favorite wings ever, and like you said, with the toughness, grit and intensity he brings back to Detroit, im really excited.

I personaly cant wait for when we play Colorado again so he can stomp on Lappy or whoever else wants a go!
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by TNBT » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:12 am

ajaX82 wrote:I LOVE this signing. He is one of my favorite wings ever, and like you said, with the toughness, grit and intensity he brings back to Detroit, im really excited.

I personaly cant wait for when we play Colorado again so he can stomp on Lappy or whoever else wants a go!

I was glad to see Downey give Lappy a bit of a beating, but no one delivers justice like Mac.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by TNBT » Sat Mar 8, 2008 10:38 pm

Sounds like Mac will be back with the Wings tomorrow. Can't wait to see how he goes.
ajaX82
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#5 » by ajaX82 » Sun Mar 9, 2008 2:50 am

The Next Big Thing wrote:Sounds like Mac will be back with the Wings tomorrow. Can't wait to see how he goes.

consider me pumped!
ajaX82
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by ajaX82 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:16 pm

The Detroit News - Darren McCarthy will suit up for the Red Wings for the first time since the 2004 season on Friday night, according to the Detroit News.

"I'm a firm believer you can do whatever you want as long as your priorities are in order and willing to do what it takes," said McCarty, who has overcome a litany of personal problems. "This time around, it's lot different, though. I'm a lot different person, just stronger in a lot of areas, and a pretty tight-knit group around me. The gratitude and appreciation stand (out)."

"It's not the end, either. Just another step. Getting back on the ice, once I get in the lineup, I want to stay in the lineup and be part of this team. It's such a great opportunity, a chance to win another Stanley Cup," he added.

:clap:

Return to Detroit Red Wings