ImageImage

Trade between Cleveland and Milwaukee

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

DowJones
RealGM
And1: 6,784

Post#21 » by DowJones » Fri May 9, 2008 5:18 pm

I think Cleveland would do Mo/Gadz for Delonte and Wally.

I also think Cleveland would do Redd/Gadz for Varejao, Smith, and Snow.

If Cleveland and Milwaukee weren't in the same division, I think the 2 would almost certainly try to make a deal. Cleveland has tons of expirings, the Bucks have contracts they want to dump with offensive players that need to be moved.
gobbler
Junior
And1: 0

Post#22 » by gobbler » Fri May 9, 2008 5:50 pm

I was thinking it would have to be a 3 way as well. We just need a team that wants the Cavs expirings and could send a useful SF or PG to the Bucks. A team wanting expirings rules out anyone who is looking for a trade to make them an instant contender. They also would probably need to be a team that will be confident in their ability to draw a major FA or that needs to resign a big star soon.
lawry beard wrote:Does anyone else find it ironic that the only player in the NBA the bucks can shut down is Bogut?
nuttinbutta Big Dog party
Junior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by nuttinbutta Big Dog party » Fri May 9, 2008 5:58 pm

I don't want to trade either Redd or Mo within the division, espicially to a team that has Lebron on it. Take out everything you think you know and look at this: Why would we want to trade our top players for a division rival's scrap heap? The players we would get are not good enough to get them over the hump, and they would be trading for players they feel will. I can't watch Mo or Redd torch us all year, and then play deep into the playoffs.

If we are going to cast them off, do it out of the division. There are pleanty of teams in the West that need some offensive firepower to hang with the big boys.
Big Dogg GRob--smoothest 15 foot jumper in the game

Return to Milwaukee Bucks