ImageImage

Bogut high-fiving by himself

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,751

Post#61 » by DanoMac » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Jesus Christ some people have no sense of humor and no sense of of the obvious.

Obviously the chemistry's bad. Bogut was stepping up and being a leader. They just stood there.
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,737

Post#62 » by msiris » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm

DannoMac20 wrote:Jesus Christ some people have no sense of humor and no sense of of the obvious.

Obviously the chemistry's bad. Bogut was stepping up and being a leader. They just stood there.
Yep. Bogut was mocking his teammates. It was rather clear and funny. Maybe he has developed some pretend friends. :D Maybe its a new therapy method he is trying out in order to deal with his emotions. :nod:
Ride the tank
Matt Foley
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#63 » by Matt Foley » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:52 pm

way too funny
Harm14
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#64 » by Harm14 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Bogut u the man.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#65 » by Chuck Diesel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:44 pm

msiris wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Fixed. You better have 5 very good starters with these guys on the bench.

Yeah that list was my personal fondness ranking of the current Bucks. I could care less if the last four go if it makes us better, but I want Bogut to be our center for the next 10 years.
Matt Foley
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#66 » by Matt Foley » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:50 pm

amateur avatar.. ha.. dont bite it
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Post#67 » by Andrew34r » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:51 pm

No surprise that Charlie V. was one of the guys on the side that didnt slap him five. Like his lazy ass would move to do it.
monitor33
Senior
And1: 0

Post#68 » by monitor33 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm

aboveAverage wrote:Speaking of bad chemistry, did anyone see in the fourth quarter when Redd was double teamed and Villanueva was wide open on the three point line? Villanueva raised his hands up in the air, signaling to Redd that he was open. Redd took one look at him, backed up, and took two players head on. Villanueva just kept his hands up during the whole play, and then when he was walking to the bench for the timeout, he just stared at Krystkowiak with an expression of "you see, he does this all the time!" Funny thing was, Krystkowiak didn't look like he cared at all.

Michael Redd has got to be the most selfish player in this league. How many times does he take on double teams for no particluar reason other than to score for himself?

QFT - I have to agree that I have seen this ALL year. It is one thing to take over a game, but that involves more than just shooting and trying to score. It means having the other team adjust to you, and when they do, make the game easy and pass to your teammates that the defense has lightened up on in an effort to contain you!

It is called selfish, and why the game looks so hard for our "team"
Displaced Bucks fan. Here in LA, Heart at Kopps.
Buck You
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 541

Post#69 » by Buck You » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:37 pm

europa wrote:For me it's not a question of liking a player; it's a matter of whether I think they need to stay or go. So for me it's

STAY
Bogut

GO
Everyone else

Yep, it's pretty obvious that Bogut's the only positive piece we have on this team right now.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#70 » by jerrod » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:43 pm

DannoMac20 wrote:Jesus Christ some people have no sense of humor and no sense of of the obvious.

bogut was being a leader by making a ft?
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,319

Post#71 » by rilamann » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Jerrod wants to trade Bogut and keep everyone else.

:lol:
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#72 » by xTitan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 pm

rilamann wrote:Jerrod wants to trade Bogut and keep everyone else.

:lol:

Jerrod's the man.
jerrod
RealGM
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#73 » by jerrod » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:59 pm

answer the question

does dude really think bogut was being a leader by making a ft?
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#74 » by Chuck Diesel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:01 pm

xtitan, what does Bogut think of Herb Kohl and the current power structure? how much will the front office dynamics of Ron Walter and company factor into Bogut's mind when he makes his decision wether or not to stay here?
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#75 » by WEFFPIM » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm

I can't stop laughing.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
showtimesam
Veteran
And1: 32

Post#76 » by showtimesam » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm

jerrod wrote:answer the question

does dude really think bogut was being a leader by making a ft?

I don't think he means by making a free throw he was being a leader but by the fact he's been the one guy consistently bringing defense and intelligence on the floor. And he's the only guy at least decent right now for the bucks.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,402

Post#77 » by trwi7 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:09 pm

showtimesam wrote:I don't think he means by making a free throw he was being a leader

Read the post again because it certainly sounds like he called him a leader because he made a FT.

stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#78 » by xTitan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:xtitan, what does Bogut think of Herb Kohl and the current power structure? how much will the front office dynamics of Ron Walter and company factor into Bogut's mind when he makes his decision wether or not to stay here?

Sorry Chuck, I do not know Bogut at all..........Bogut's a smart guy, the decisions moving forward, GM, coach, personnel....will probably dictate his course of action.
jerrod
RealGM

Post#79 » by jerrod » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

showtimesam wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I don't think he means by making a free throw he was being a leader but by the fact he's been the one guy consistently bringing defense and intelligence on the floor. And he's the only guy at least decent right now for the bucks.

you have to think that the other players think they are playing defense and probably don't think of themselves as dumb basketball players. so i don't see how that's making him a leader if everyone else thinks they're doing those things as well.

do you think mike, mo, and the charlies think they aren't decent?

i won't even bring up the already extremely talked about "occurrences" of when bogut wasn't being a leader
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,737

Post#80 » by msiris » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:14 pm

showtimesam wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

He is the only player that is good in most phases of the game. All the others have huge holes in their game. The next step is for Bogut is working on the short jumpers and FTs.
Ride the tank

Return to Milwaukee Bucks