ImageImage

Noel Waived

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,160

Post#81 » by midranger » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:35 am

This is a weird, completely uneccessary move. Typical and ridiculous.

Maybe Noel wouldn't blow Kohl.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#82 » by DH34Phan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 am

The fact that Awvee Storey, Dan Gadzuric, and Bobby Simmons all still have contracts and we cut Noel pisses me off.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,767

Post#83 » by AussieBuck » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 am

midranger wrote:This is a weird, completely uneccessary move. Typical and ridiculous.

Maybe Noel wouldn't blow Kohl.
Absolutely. Nobody is saying that he could've been a star but if he can hit threes defend a little and make a pass what more do you need from a role player even if it was 10 minutes a game. **** organization.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,160

Post#84 » by midranger » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:03 am

AussieBuck wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Absolutely. Nobody is saying that he could've been a star but if he can hit threes defend a little and make a pass what more do you need from a role player even if it was 10 minutes a game. **** organization.

Exactly.

Thus far, Noel has shown that he can hit a 3 at a good clip and is a decent willing passer. He all all the tools neccessary to be a good defender. Basically what we wanted Simmons to be here.

Yet we cut him for nothing. For no reason. What good will that empty roster space do for the rest of the year?
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#85 » by REDDzone » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 am

midranger wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yet we cut him for nothing. For no reason. What good will that empty roster space do for the rest of the year?

They knew that when we start sitting starters, Noel will contribute, and thus hinder the tanking process.

Therefore, they cut him so they could sign another D-leaguer who is more able to fit the losing culture.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,767

Post#86 » by AussieBuck » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:07 am

REDDzone wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

They knew that when we start sitting starters, Noel will contribute, and thus hinder the tanking process.

Therefore, they cut him so they could sign another D-leaguer who is more able to fit the losing culture.
Nobody can save this team this season.
MajorDad
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#87 » by MajorDad » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:33 am

I heard a rumor the bucks were going to sign one of the real gm babll players at their next weekend get together. perhaps jerrod.

as part of the signing bonus, the player signed has to stop posting bad things about the bucks.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,418

Post#88 » by trwi7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:40 am

MajorDad wrote:I heard a rumor the bucks were going to sign one of the real gm babll players at their next weekend get together. perhaps jerrod.

Well for the safety of the crowd I hope they put up a net to stop any "shots" that he might take. :wink:
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
NotYoAvgNBAFan
Junior
And1: 1

Post#89 » by NotYoAvgNBAFan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:03 am

Like I said, another dumbass move by the Bucks. Watch Noel turn out to be a good player in the NBA.

He was a young man who played hard and could d' up and play hard, and his shot was improving but he could have curved out a niche for himself in this league with this team.

Perhaps it is something we don't know about with him because surely he is good enough to play on this team.

He is exactly where Redd was at at this stage in his career who only needed one of these pro's to take him under their wing and nurture him.

But perhaps they were too scared of losing their jobs to him. Just proof the Bucks cannot develop talent and bring along young players.

You had no business bringing in Mason and bringing back Bell or Mo and drafting Yi and letting Ersan and Noel walk!

That is screwing up draft picks! You cannot keep cutting your draft picks!
If you draft a guy and you know your **** then you DEVELOP THEM!

Watch he turn out to be a very good player in this league. Unbelivable...
You probaly did him a favor be releasing him.
NotYoAvgNBAFan
Junior
And1: 1

Post#90 » by NotYoAvgNBAFan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:15 am

ReddBogutCharlieV wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Exactly, he's not a NBA player. No matter how good some people on here think he is.
He is an NBA player! AND I GUARANTEE YOU HE WILL PLAY IN THE LEAGUE IF NOT GET A 10 DAY CONTRACT NEXT WEEK!

I would bet you money if I knew you HE WILL PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE! Yes I am the guy who said "Reece Gaines will star here!"

But I have not been wrong on much else! David Noel can play. It had to be a situation where his agent told him not to report or something.

To pick up Mason and Storrey and bring back Bell to block his path when you could have brought back Boykins if you wanted to, Noel and Esan if all you were gonna do was draft Yi and lose...then you should have!

Make up your minds! Either rebuild and stick with your players you have invested time on and quit signing these stopgap scrubs (Ivey, Ruffin, and Storrey, Voskhul, etc) and develop them!

Had you hired Carisle and or van Gundy and the staffs they were going to bring in you could have had something!

Both coaches know how to develop talent. Adelman is winning with Van Gundy's players and Carisle has won wherever he has gone in Detriot and in Indiana...

Pure incompetance. I am gonna come find you when Noel is contributing on a team in this league just like Rafer Alston, Jason Hart, Keith Bogans, Eric Snow, and a host of other Bucks draft picks who have and are still contriuting in this league who we drafted!

David Noel and Ersan Elyasova needs playing time! The bumbling Bucks' have patience with guys they should get rid of, and too short a leash on guys they should keep! :banghead: Doh!

Dumbfluck ass backwards... :crazy:

:noway:

Watch and see...mark :wavefinger: my words! Noel will catch on with some team... :nod:
NeedsMoreCheese
RealGM
And1: 8,369

Post#91 » by NeedsMoreCheese » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:30 pm

NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote: Yes I am the guy who said "Reece Gaines will star here!"

But I have not been wrong on much else!

:rofl:

Thats by far my favorite part
trwi7
RealGM

Post#92 » by trwi7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Kohl Is A Mome wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl:

Thats by far my favorite part

Yeah that was one of my favorite parts too. I also liked this part.

MBBOT wrote:David Noel and Ersan Elyasova needs playing time! The bumbling Bucks' have patience with guys they should get rid of, and too short a leash on guys they should keep! Doh!

Dumbfluck ass backwards...
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

NeedsMoreCheese
RealGM
And1: 8,369

Post#93 » by NeedsMoreCheese » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:40 pm

trwi7 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yeah the dumbfLuck part was funny.

Speaking of funny, have you checked out Citizen pwning the wine dude on the OT? That **** is hilarious.
trwi7
RealGM

Post#94 » by trwi7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Kohl Is A Mome wrote:Speaking of funny, have you checked out Citizen pwning the wine dude on the OT? That **** is hilarious.

Just sigged part of it. :lol:

crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,337

Post#95 » by crkone » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:47 pm

That pimp-winetaster is a hell of sensitive man. His shoe thread is ridiculous.

Code: Select all

o- - -  \o          __|
   o/   /|          vv`\
  /|     |              |
   |    / \_            |
  / \   |               |
 /  |                   |
trwi7
RealGM

Post#96 » by trwi7 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm

crkone wrote:That pimp-winetaster is a hell of sensitive man. His shoe thread is ridiculous.

I just responded to him in that thread. :lol:

jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#97 » by jerrod » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:19 pm

MajorDad wrote:I heard a rumor the bucks were going to sign one of the real gm babll players at their next weekend get together. perhaps jerrod.

as part of the signing bonus, the player signed has to stop posting bad things about the bucks.

done
kebzach
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#98 » by kebzach » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Chuck Diesel wrote:It won't be hard for Noel to a find a D-league team to pay him. Any of those teams would love to have him.

Well then, we'll just wait to see which team jumps at the opportunity first.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#99 » by blkout » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Speaking of funny, have you checked out Citizen pwning the wine dude on the OT? That **** is hilarious.

I didn't even know this was being discussed :lol: he has his little group of friends backing him up, but if that guys head was any further up his own ass his spine would snap. Anyway... David Noel, bad luck etc.
BlueJeep
Junior
And1: 0

Post#100 » by BlueJeep » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:33 am

Kohl Is A Mome wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yeah the dumbfLuck part was funny.

link please, id like to read that
Im ruff around the edges like a thug with elegance
The world needs to get up off my nuts cuz everybody actin like some elephants

Buck the World

I have a Ruben Patterson sized man crush on Brandon Jennings

Return to Milwaukee Bucks