ImageImage

Today's Team Meeting

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,272

Post#21 » by LUKE23 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:01 am

Any other details europa? Sadly the only thing entertaining about this team is wondering how bad it can actually get.
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#22 » by jeremyd236 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am

Bucks_Revenge wrote:If you people called Glenn a cancer.....can you guys call Redd a cancer as well it's only fair.

No jackass, you know why? Because THIS ISN't ABOUT REDD. No "source" or "inside article" has ever mentioned Redd's name. You don't like the way he plays so you ASSUME it's his fault.

What kind of "personal agenda" does Redd have a game after having his career high in assists?

CV is the one who is publically known to have off-court problems with teammates. I don't know where anyone gets this from, but not one player or "source" has ever cited Redd's name specificially.

If anything, its the team as a whole that just doesn't mesh together. Don't turn this into a Redd hating thread.
BrewCityBBQ
Analyst
And1: 79

Post#23 » by BrewCityBBQ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am

Maybe it will erupt into guys getting in fights during practice and suddenly go on a run of about 10 wins in a row. Just like the Trail Blazers.
DH34Phan
Lead Assistant
And1: 113

Post#24 » by DH34Phan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:04 am

DamirMarkota52 wrote:After reading this, it just concretes my opinion as to why the hell we re-signed Mo.

While Max Redd sits in the corner "depressed".

If Mo cursed out Bogut, that sucks, but at least someone is showing passion. Remember when Brandon Roy cursed out his teammates? They went on to win 12 straight.

Max Redd is getting paid to be our leader, but he can only sit back and be depressed while things are bad.
Magic 32
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#25 » by Magic 32 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 am

xTitan wrote:Bogut should have put that hairy little bastard through a wall......who is shocked? Everyone knew what the problems of this team was last year, so what do you do? You go out and throw a ton of money at the problems and do nothing to fix them.

Aint that the truth. Harris is done!
DamirMarkota52
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#26 » by DamirMarkota52 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 am

DH34Phan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

While Max Redd sits in the corner "depressed".

If Mo cursed out Bogut, that sucks, but at least someone is showing passion. Remember when Brandon Roy cursed out his teammates? They went on to win 12 straight.

Max Redd is getting paid to be our leader, but he can only sit back and be depressed while things are bad.

I agree, Redd should be the one leading the team, but if Mo wants to be any type of leader, this isn't exactly the way to do it.
Andrew34r
Assistant Coach
And1: 2

Post#27 » by Andrew34r » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 am

Magic 32 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Aint that the truth. Harris is done!

Yeah and than we can promote Dave Babcock to GM and all our problems will be solved.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,172

Post#28 » by midranger » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:08 am

I have a great idea.

Lets just keep this team together and make a run for the playoffs.

:)
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
THE DINJ
Starter
And1: 121

Post#29 » by THE DINJ » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:09 am

I'm glad the Milwaukee media is all over this one.

(required comment)
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#30 » by europa » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:10 am

LUKE23 wrote:Any other details europa? Sadly the only thing entertaining about this team is wondering how bad it can actually get.

From the sounds of it, let's just say if there are two players in the locker room, chances are they have an issue with one another of some kind. And it sounds like a number of players have either officially asked to be traded or have made it known they wouldn't mind being traded. Here's the list I was given:

Villanueva
Simmons
Mo
Bell
Voskuhl
Gadz

Krystkowiak was told today that all of those players have at one time expressed a desire to leave this team. He apparently said he was unaware of all those players being unhappy. And yea I know, Jake Voskuhl wants out? WTF? He should be happy Harris was dumb enough to give him $3M in salary this year.

Edited to add - I've gotten quite a bit of info about Mo but I probably should just give it to GAD or someone else and let them post it given how I'm apparently just riding an anti-Mo agenda or some other nonsense like that.
Nothing will not break me.
mcfromage
Veteran
And1: 840

Post#31 » by mcfromage » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:11 am

Kudos again Europa for the inside info! I too am fearful that Bogut's not going to want to stay in Milwaukee past his rookie deal considering what a mess we're in. Also - I wonder what the hell Yi must be thinking about all of this...
midranger
RealGM

Post#32 » by midranger » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:12 am

Well, I'm not sure that I want Bogut as our team leader.

His first 2.25 years he sulked like a baby and regularly failed to show up for games, flipped off the home fans, and basically said that he hates most players in the NBA and American culture. On top of that, until one month ago, he was looking like one of the bigger busts of the past decade.
KingCammo
Veteran
And1: 50

Post#33 » by KingCammo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:13 am

Bench press Mo's arse through an ice pick Cliffhanger style Drew! What a **** douchebag!
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#34 » by europa » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am

mcfromage wrote:Kudos again Europa for the inside info! I too am fearful that Bogut's not going to want to stay in Milwaukee past his rookie deal considering what a mess we're in. Also - I wonder what the hell Yi must be thinking about all of this...

I was told there's a belief in some areas internally that both Bogut and Yi will be gone when their rookie deals are up. That's just a belief and obviously a lot can happen between now and when those times arise but again if Bogut is trying to be a leader and is being mocked I'm worried he'll say the hell with this team when it's his turn to become a free agent. I sure as hell wouldn't blame him.
Nothing will not break me.
midranger
RealGM

Post#35 » by midranger » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am

Has there ever been an NBA team on which 12 players simultaneously requested a trade?
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#36 » by xTitan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:15 am

From the sounds of it, let's just say if there are two players in the locker room, chances are they have an issue with one another of some kind. And it sounds like a number of players have either officially asked to be traded or have made it known they wouldn't mind being traded. Here's the list I was given:

Villanueva
Simmons
Mo
Bell
Voskuhl
Gadz

I would gladly dump every single one of those dogs, but my guess is they all feel that are far more valuable then they truly are.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#37 » by jerrod » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 am

europa wrote:I've gotten quite a bit of info about Mo but I probably should just give it to GAD or someone else and let them post it given how I'm apparently just riding an anti-Mo agenda or some other nonsense like that.

don't be so sensitive, just post it or stop telling everyone you have it
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,272

Post#38 » by LUKE23 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 am

[quote="europa"][/quote]

Mo is the only one that surprises me out of that group, to be honest.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,283

Post#39 » by xTitan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:17 am

LUKE23 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Mo is the only one that surprises me out of that group, to be honest.

I am not.
midranger
RealGM

Post#40 » by midranger » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:17 am

europa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I was told there's a belief in some areas internally that both Bogut and Yi will be gone when their rookie deals are up. That's just a belief and obviously a lot can happen between now and when those times arise but again if Bogut is trying to be a leader and is being mocked I'm worried he'll say the hell with this team when it's his turn to become a free agent. I sure as hell wouldn't blame him.

Until Bogut gives people a reason to listen to him, he probably should sit the hell down.

That's the problem with this team. There is no guy that people look up to. No winners.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks