FISERV Forum Thread

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,078

Re: FISERV Forum Thread 

Post#1101 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:45 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:8:30 start Tuesday

Yikes. That is not going to help matters. Saw some lowers under $50 this AM on TickPick. There was a small part of me that thought about going, but between late start, longer games, late night construction on 43, etc I wouldn’t get home until 1-2AM. Hard pass, especially since likely leaving in sadness.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1102 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:16 pm

How many of you ended up renewing season tickets? If lose tonight, I’m interested what might be thrown in to get people back. I have to think they’re going to lose quite a few with price increase plus what is looking like a super disappointing season with not much wiggle room to add a new exciting toy like Dame was last year.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,070

Post#1103 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:23 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:How many of you ended up renewing season tickets? If lose tonight, I’m interested what might be thrown in to get people back. I have to think they’re going to lose quite a few with price increase plus what is looking like a super disappointing season with not much wiggle room to add a new exciting toy like Dame was last year.

Sales reps are actually going to have to do some work this summer.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
12 Point Buck
Assistant Coach
And1: 190

Post#1104 » by 12 Point Buck » Wed May 1, 2024 5:01 am

Thunder Muscle wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:8:30 start Tuesday

Yikes. That is not going to help matters. Saw some lowers under $50 this AM on TickPick. There was a small part of me that thought about going, but between late start, longer games, late night construction on 43, etc I wouldn’t get home until 1-2AM. Hard pass, especially since likely leaving in sadness.

always game 7
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1105 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu May 2, 2024 3:51 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:How many of you ended up renewing season tickets? If lose tonight, I’m interested what might be thrown in to get people back. I have to think they’re going to lose quite a few with price increase plus what is looking like a super disappointing season with not much wiggle room to add a new exciting toy like Dame was last year.

Sales reps are actually going to have to do some work this summer.

No doubt. Funny how I got an email after Game 1 and another yesterday. :)

The regular season has gotten so meh that I would need a really really enticing deal sweetener to even consider it. And I also think we’re going to see more load management next year with Giannis and others. The goal will be to be healthy into April, not seeding.
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,287

Post#1106 » by WiscoKing13 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 pm

Went to my first admirals game on Tuesday in 10 years and after 50 plus games going to Fiserv it was refreshing.

Crowd was tuned in, different chants the fans were leading and a much younger demo. Also a good mix of families and a whole let less alcohol being pushed down your throats.

As far as fan experience goes I would take that atmosphere 10 times out of 10 compared to bucks games. Don't need an add for Gruber after every 3.

Sent from my SM-G991U using RealGM mobile app
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
ReginaldDwight
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,782

Post#1107 » by ReginaldDwight » Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 pm

WiscoKing13 wrote:Went to my first admirals game on Tuesday in 10 years and after 50 plus games going to Fiserv it was refreshing.

Crowd was tuned in, different chants the fans were leading and a much younger demo. Also a good mix of families and a whole let less alcohol being pushed down your throats.

As far as fan experience goes I would take that atmosphere 10 times out of 10 compared to bucks games. Don't need an add for Gruber after every 3.

In that vein anyone who wants to go see live hoops should just get uwm season tickets you can sit second tier for like 100 bucks a season.
WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,287

Post#1108 » by WiscoKing13 » Sat May 11, 2024 5:32 pm

Was stewing a bit on atmosphere but what ana absolute zero the fan zone is at Fiserv. I'm sure all those ppl are well meaning but they really have some nothing to create an type of benefit. Seems to have really died out since that section came over from the Bradley center.

DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 46,070

Post#1109 » by MickeyDavis » Sat May 11, 2024 7:29 pm

WiscoKing13 wrote:Was stewing a bit on atmosphere but what ana absolute zero the fan zone is at Fiserv. I'm sure all those ppl are well meaning but they really have some nothing to create an type of benefit. Seems to have really died out since that section came over from the Bradley center.

I don't really notice them anymore. Of course at the BC there were mostly sparse "crowds" so they stood out a lot more.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks