ImageImageImageImage

which player do bruins fan want taylor hall or tyler seguin

EfunaBoy
Inactive user
Inactive user
And1: 0

I Beleive hall wants to be a bruin after his comments in phi 

Post#1 » by EfunaBoy » Sat Jun 5, 2010 3:07 am

Taylor hakll wants to be a bruin no doubt about that.end of story.anyone that doesnt bveliev me go look at the comment he made todsay. he ssaid thatbthe bruins are a good team with good players and a championship team that contends every year and he would like yto be a part of that. i have and thenm he siad ednmonton is good. he said that so that bthe oilerfans woyld get mad at him. of it was up to him he would join the bruins tomorrow.he wants to wear the black and gold.you could see it in the way he was talking.im not trying to diuss oiler fans im sure they good and loyal but you could tell taylor hall doesnt want to go to edmonton snd lose and they is no medis expodsure there.
EfunaBoy
Inactive user
Inactive user

Would anyone trade the 15th pick on hall or fowler. 

Post#2 » by EfunaBoy » Sat Jun 5, 2010 9:41 pm

i will give the oilers the 15th pick to ghet hall. i hope it doesnt come down to that. because we could use the 15th pick and flip it into a top 4 pick and get fowler.aand i also able we signed sedeiberg for four yeards.Go bruins.
EfunaBoy
Inactive user
Inactive user

which player do bruins fan want taylor hall or tyler seguin 

Post#3 » by EfunaBoy » Sun Jun 6, 2010 2:16 am

i let you guys decide.
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Re: which player do bruins fan want taylor hall or tyler seguin 

Post#4 » by Celtics_Champs » Sun Jun 6, 2010 4:03 am

I merged your posts, try and keep all the hall/seqguin topics in one place.

That sounds good, I'm glad hall wants to be a bruins.

No, I wouldn't trade the 15th pick to move up one spot, I think we can get it for less.

If I had to choose between the two, it's hall. I wouldn't mind the consolation prize in seguin.
TheCelticTruth
Analyst
Location: You Can't Handle the Truth, the real city of champions, again.

Post#5 » by TheCelticTruth » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Call me crazy, but my thinking here has switched around. While I would have no problem with either player, I find that I would actually prefer Tyler Seguin at this point. There are a few key points why, some obvious some not as obvious.

Taylor Hall certainly fits the bill in terms of a high scoring winger, but Seguin could obviously play wing if need be, and is no slouch on the scoring front. His offensive instincts and hockey sense apply to scoring as well as creating for others, and he has a wicked wrister.

You're not giving anything up athletically here, just getting a different player. While Hall may have power forward potential, no one can suggest Tyler suffers for any lack of toughness or physicality.

Tyler is more well rounded offensively, and contributes more in all three zones.

You can move some of the centermen to make room if need be.

Tyler is younger and further behind in his development than Taylor, and with his insane hockey instincts could actually prove to be the superior player in the long run.

That being said, both players should be fantastic and a GREAT return on the Phil Kessel trade by themselves, let alone with the other picks.

Sig by twolves4ever
Boston-Syracuse-North Carolina, Screw Duke and BC
"ubuntu"
TheCelticTruth
Analyst
Location: You Can't Handle the Truth, the real city of champions, again.

Post#6 » by TheCelticTruth » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 pm

From the Globe today:
"What they are saying: NHL Central Scouting’s Chris Edwards: “Tyler Seguin makes things happen every time he is on the ice and he makes his teammates better. He’s a skilled forward. He’s a guy that’s obviously a top-line forward with all kinds of puck skills and playmaking abilities. He’s an elusive guy in traffic, avoiding checks with the puck.’’
FLUTO SHINZAWA"

Great article on there too. Also similar pieces about Hall.

Return to Boston Bruins