ImageImageImage

Miami Heat Regular Season Thread 6.0 -Everything's Gonna Be All Wright

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,045

Re: Miami Heat Regular Season Thread 6.0 -Everything's Gonna Be All Wright 

Post#1941 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed May 1, 2024 4:37 pm

ZoStrong wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:Would you all prefer to trade 2 1sts, Jovic or JJJ and a 1st, or JJJ and Jovic while keeping our 1sts for Mitchell?

Wouldn't you say both Jaquez n Jovic are worth a top ten 10 if we redo the drafts? I rather keep young talents than unknown picks always.

And if I must choose one between the two, I'd choose Jovic even tho Jaquez was better this year. Jovic younger, better outside shooting, and u can't teach height, and God knows we needs some heights here, lol

Yea probably so, just don’t know how the rest of the league values them compared to 1sts but at least they’re cheap proven rotation players now and that’s needed on contenders.

I’d also probably prefer Jovic
#FreeBam
ZoStrong
Senior
And1: 847

Post#1942 » by ZoStrong » Wed May 1, 2024 4:38 pm

jbsays wrote:
marson wrote:Is it safe to assume that we almost got the prime years of the Superstars who played here?

Zo
Timmy
Bron
Wade
Bosh
Jimmy

Not sure if Heat were able to get their prime years out of Zo (kidney disease) and Tim since I'm too young to remember that era.

All of them except probably Hardaway. If I recall correctly, he had a knee injury with the Warriors and missed an entire year.

Zo's best years were definitely with the Heat. Just looked it up and he was only 25 when he came to Miami. His prime was cut short due the kidney issue. He was younger than guys like Olajuwon, Ewing, and David Robinson. When they started getting older you could argue Zo was second best center in the league behind Shaq (same draft class as Zo).

Lebron is kind of harder because his prime was so long.

Yup, Tim Hardaway was a damaged good from Run TMC Warriors we salvaged. And we probably had the most physical prime years of LeBron here
jbsays
Junior
And1: 380

Post#1943 » by jbsays » Wed May 1, 2024 4:38 pm

IceColdCubano wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

They don’t want Mitchell, they’re going after Booker. We’re getting Mitchell AND KD

Phoenix would trade Beal first, then KD before they even entertained trading Booker. So no, the Knicks are not getting Booker. It would have to be astronomical for Phoenix to entertain such a thing, KD would immediately ask out and so would Beal. Which means this triggers an absolute reset for Phoenix.

The moment this does not pan out and it will be a quick decision its not going to be lingering around, Phoenix will get one of WOJ or Shams to tell NBA landscape their hanging up the phone if the call is for Booker. Knicks will turn their eyes onto the next best available whom ever that maybe.

Doesn't Beal have a no trade clause? He doesn't have to go anywhere he doesn't want. I think this makes him harder to trade even though Suns might want to get rid of him before the other two.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,510

Post#1944 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 4:41 pm

IceColdCubano wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

They don’t want Mitchell, they’re going after Booker. We’re getting Mitchell AND KD

Phoenix would trade Beal first, then KD before they even entertained trading Booker. So no, the Knicks are not getting Booker. It would have to be astronomical for Phoenix to entertain such a thing, KD would immediately ask out and so would Beal. Which means this triggers an absolute reset for Phoenix.

The moment this does not pan out and it will be a quick decision its not going to be lingering around, Phoenix will get one of WOJ or Shams to tell NBA landscape their hanging up the phone if the call is for Booker. Knicks will turn their eyes onto the next best available whom ever that maybe.

what player are the Knicks trading to get Booker? :lol:
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1945 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed May 1, 2024 4:42 pm

twix2500 wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

It’s not going to happen but Randle Donte and McBride with several 1sts works. They have a ton of picks
#FreeBam
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,983

Post#1946 » by IceColdCubano » Wed May 1, 2024 4:48 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:

It’s not going to happen but Randle Donte and McBride with several 1sts works. They have a ton of picks

Like I said it take a ridiculous package starting at 6 FRP's If Phoenix is wanting to cut their loses and start from scratch I could see that, its like less than 1% chance of that happening though. Also if they tell Beal their having a fire sale pick your top 5 destinations that you would be willing to undo your trade exemption well make it happen, theyll move him.
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1947 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:12 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:

what player are the Knicks trading to get Booker?

Randle and McBride lmao!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1948 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed May 1, 2024 5:19 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
what player are the Knicks trading to get Booker?

The main assets are clearly a fuxk ton of 1st round picks, sorry you have to match salary lmao
#FreeBam
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1949 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:24 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

The main assets are clearly a fuxk ton of 1st round picks, sorry you have to match salary lmao

No team is trading a superstar like Booker merely for draft picks and cap fillers. :lol:
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1950 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:33 pm

The Heat simple need to take Mitchell seriously. And take breaking up the core seriously.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1951 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed May 1, 2024 5:34 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Randle and McBride lmao!!!!!!!!

No team is trading a superstar like Booker merely for draft picks and cap fillers. :lol:

I mean it’s happened several times before :lol:
#FreeBam
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1952 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 5:44 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

What idiot team traded a superstar in his prime for fillers and draft picks. No young prospects in return?? :lol:
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1953 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 6:05 pm

In all seriousness, the Heat needs to make that move to have a player to build around. You cant build the team around Butler anymore, his body cant be trusted. The Heat been in tougher situation before, Zo (kidney) and TImmy (knee), Bosh (blot clots) and Wade's (knee). The Heat are in better position than they were in both those situations.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#1954 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed May 1, 2024 6:05 pm

twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:

What idiot team traded a superstar in his prime for fillers and draft picks. No young prospects in return?? :lol:

Harden to the Rockets, harden to the nets, Westbrook to the Rockets, cousins to the pelicans, Jimmy butler to Philly, Kyrie to the Celtics, Carmelo to the Knicks, Dwight to the lakers, Iverson to the nuggets, Kawhi to the raptors, Blake griffin to the pistons, to name a few
#FreeBam
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1955 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 6:14 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Harden to the Rockets, harden to the nets, Westbrook to the Rockets, cousins to the pelicans, Jimmy butler to Philly, Kyrie to the Celtics, Carmelo to the Knicks, Dwight to the lakers, Iverson to the nuggets, Kawhi to the raptors, Blake griffin to the pistons, to name a few

Harden was a backup when he went to the Rockets, Harden was passed his prime when he went to the Nets. Westbrook :lol:, Cousins :lol: there franchise wanted to get rid of them

Melo got traded for picks and young prospects like Danilo Gallinari.
Howard got to the Lakers and the Lakers gave up a young big time prospect in Bynum

Those are the only two that you mention in their prime

Randle and McBride :lol:
I can see if the GM name was Bishop, one of the few Randle fans on this planet.
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1956 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 6:29 pm

What was the result of Jaime injury? Is it something aerious?

AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,206

Post#1957 » by AirP. » Wed May 1, 2024 6:36 pm

twix2500 wrote:What was the result of Jaime injury? Is it something aerious?

Read on Twitter

Depending on the severity of the injury, it may take 1-6 weeks for a hip flexor injury to heal. Minor injuries typically require 1-3 weeks of recovery time, while more severe muscle tears can take 4-6 weeks or longer. Untreated severe injuries may take even longer or cause chronic pain.

https://blog.gameready.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-recover-from-a-hip-flexor-injury
twix2500
RealGM

Post#1958 » by twix2500 » Wed May 1, 2024 6:54 pm

AirP. wrote:
twix2500 wrote:What was the result of Jaime injury? Is it something aerious?

Read on Twitter

Depending on the severity of the injury, it may take 1-6 weeks for a hip flexor injury to heal. Minor injuries typically require 1-3 weeks of recovery time, while more severe muscle tears can take 4-6 weeks or longer. Untreated severe injuries may take even longer or cause chronic pain.

https://blog.gameready.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-recover-from-a-hip-flexor-injury
He mentioned that he heard something pop. Hopefully he didn't tear it. He needs a good offseason of working out and summer league, not surgery and rehab.

RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,641

Post#1959 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed May 1, 2024 6:55 pm

Assuming fair price - rate these players from most wanted to least for this roster (this roster after the trade for said player) :

Ingram
Lilard
T. Young
Lebron
Durant
Mitchell
Beal
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,476