ImageImageImage

Heat vs Magic - 2/6 @7:30pm

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,344

Re: Heat vs Magic - 2/6 @7:30pm 

Post#321 » by SerialChiller » Wed Feb 7, 2024 3:45 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm up here in Northern Canada laughing at these clowns wearing heavy *** toques like that in Miami :lol:. Never mind the weird bs attached to them...
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,633

Post#322 » by twix2500 » Wed Feb 7, 2024 3:46 am

Herro and Rozier looked better in complementing and feeding off their teammates. What I need to see from Herro and Rozier is cutting off the ball backdoor more. Besides their open threes all their shots are tough shots. They need to get 2 to 3 easy shots a game off of cuts. Duncan got two cuts to the basket dont see why not Rozier and Herro can do the same
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,002

Post#323 » by marson » Wed Feb 7, 2024 3:55 am

twix2500 wrote:Herro and Rozier looked better in complementing and feeding off their teammates. What I need to see from Herro and Rozier is cutting off the ball backdoor more. Besides their open threes all their shots are tough shots. They need to get 2 to 3 easy shots a game off of cuts. Duncan got two cuts to the basket dont see why not Rozier and Herro can do the same

Not their game basically. Their off-ball game is sub-par.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 146,176

Post#324 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Feb 7, 2024 3:57 am

SerialChiller wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm up here in Northern Canada laughing at these clowns wearing heavy *** toques like that in Miami :lol:. Never mind the weird bs attached to them...

https://charlesjeffreyloverboy.com/en-us/collections/chunky-beanies-and-hats

It’s florida chilly here. Like in the mid 50’s with 30mph winds. I was freezing at soccer practice tonight lol
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,344

Post#325 » by SerialChiller » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:00 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
SerialChiller wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

https://charlesjeffreyloverboy.com/en-us/collections/chunky-beanies-and-hats

It’s florida chilly here. Like in the mid 50’s with 30mph winds. I was freezing at soccer practice tonight lol

Good lord those are ugly :lol:

Yeah idk for me I'd be too warm wearing that in -35 degree Celsius weather
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,340

Post#326 » by AirP. » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:01 am

Hallstar wrote:
AirP. wrote:I just don't get Herro, he's got a great outside shot, he's 40% from the 3pt arc yet in the 13 shots he took, 8 of them were 2s.

Because you don't understand the difference between a scorer and a shooter. You're complaining about someone going 4/8 from 2 without understanding that those midrange threats is what also got the 4 assists, but c'est la vie.

He was launching 12 3s and we didn't break 100 pts.

It probably blows your mind that PJ Tucker can't attempt 8 3s a night. Since his TS% and all

Oh...

Before this game your "scorer" had a calculated ORTG of 105 which only Rozier and Jovic are lower of the regular players on Miami's roster. The wonderful 2 years of Herro "deserving" to start this team has undeformed and incredibly when he gets hurt in the playoffs this team succeeds.

On his assists, if you watch his assists probably a 1/4 to a 1/3 of them are simple pick and rolls where its' 100% going to Bam and he doesn't even try to sell that he may attack the basket and instantly passes it to Bam.

For as bad as he is on defense, you'd expect him to be a dominant scorer or a very efficient on offense which he isn't.

You Herro Stans don't know much about basketball. As good as some of you think he is, you'd think any team would be willing to give a ton for him and rebuilding Portland wanted no part of him.

He's a talented player, but he's doing too much most games which is why he's inefficient, but that's how you get paid.
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 72,452

Post#327 » by Wiltside » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:02 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

FFS Scary
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 146,176

Post#328 » by MettaWorldPanda » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:05 am

Wiltside wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
Read on Twitter

FFS Scary

Migraine incoming lol
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,817

Post#329 » by Hallstar » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:14 am

AirP. wrote:
Hallstar wrote:
AirP. wrote:I just don't get Herro, he's got a great outside shot, he's 40% from the 3pt arc yet in the 13 shots he took, 8 of them were 2s.

Because you don't understand the difference between a scorer and a shooter. You're complaining about someone going 4/8 from 2 without understanding that those midrange threats is what also got the 4 assists, but c'est la vie.

It probably blows your mind that PJ Tucker can't attempt 8 3s a night. Since his TS% and all

Oh...

Let me educate you...
Before this game your "scorer" had a calculated ORTG of 105 which only Rozier and Jovic are lower of the regular players on Miami's roster. The wonderful 2 years of Herro "deserving" to start this team has undeformed and incredibly when he gets hurt in the playoffs this team succeeds.

On his assists, if you watch his assists probably a 1/4 to a 1/3 of them are simple pick and rolls where its' 100% going to Bam and he doesn't even try to sell that he may attack the basket and instantly passes it to Bam. It's like watching Randy Moss not getting his number called so he half asses it.

For as bad as he is on defense, you'd expect him to be a dominant scorer or a very efficient on offense which he isn't.

You Herro Stans don't know much about basketball. As good as some of you think he is, you'd think any team would be willing to give a ton for him and rebuilding Portland wanted no part of him.

He's a talented player, but he's doing too much most games which is why he's inefficient, but that's how you get paid.

First of all you're not educating anybody because you can't actually analyze the game you're watching.

Bam enjoys those pnr because how else is he gonna score? Isos? In the post? No, Bam scores off the easy points his guards create. That's what allows him to be efficient and saves energy that he uses on defense.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,416

Post#330 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:27 am

Hallstar wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Hallstar wrote:Because you don't understand the difference between a scorer and a shooter. You're complaining about someone going 4/8 from 2 without understanding that those midrange threats is what also got the 4 assists, but c'est la vie.

Oh...

Let me educate you...

On his assists, if you watch his assists probably a 1/4 to a 1/3 of them are simple pick and rolls where its' 100% going to Bam and he doesn't even try to sell that he may attack the basket and instantly passes it to Bam. It's like watching Randy Moss not getting his number called so he half asses it.

First of all you're not educating anybody because you can't actually analyze the game you're watching.

Bam enjoys those pnr because how else is he gonna score? Isos? In the post? No, Bam scores off the easy points his guards create. That's what allows him to be efficient and saves energy that he uses on defense.

Herro suxks, give it a rest.
#FreeBam
AirP.
RealGM

Post#331 » by AirP. » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:29 am

Hallstar wrote:
AirP. wrote:
Hallstar wrote:Because you don't understand the difference between a scorer and a shooter. You're complaining about someone going 4/8 from 2 without understanding that those midrange threats is what also got the 4 assists, but c'est la vie.

Oh...

Let me educate you...

Holy ****, the point I was making was that ANYONE could run that pick and roll with Bam and get an assist if he's making that jumper around the free throw line when you were talking about how Herro the "scorer" creates so much rather than he just has the ball so much since this franchise is trying to make him something that he's not by making sure there's not too much scoring talent in front of him. Although K.Nunn did horrible after leaving Miami(like a lot of players do), he started for a team that went to the finals and this FO let him walk for 5 mil a year so they could put Herro at starting PG to only figure out that's not a good job. He did fine as a scoring 6th man where he should be (but they don't get paid like a starter normally) but since being a starter... it's not been all that good and there's a ton of reason, one of them I've talked about Herro eating up the clock for years and then handing off the grenade for someone else to take a bad shot and I even posted the stats a couple weeks ago that Herro doesn't take that many shots late in the shot clock while the rest of the main players did (especially Lowry when he was in Miami) because Herro handed the ball off to them with 4 or less seconds left on the shot clock because he could get himself open.

You can be talented and try to do too much, that's what Herro's been doing, but hey, it got him paid a lot of money.

You can't let talent blind you if you care about winning.
Dmcdani6
Analyst
And1: 5,299

Post#332 » by Dmcdani6 » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:46 am

MWP called this man “JAGsmith” :lol: :lol: i havent stopped laughing.
DBurks2818
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,054

Post#333 » by DBurks2818 » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:49 am

Nice. Work went well, FF7 Rebirth looks amazing, and the Heat win in a blowout.

A great day!
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,416

Post#334 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:53 am

DBurks2818 wrote:Nice. Work went well, FF7 Rebirth looks amazing, and the Heat win in a blowout.

A great day!

Damn did rebirth come out? I knew it was February but I meant to preorder
#FreeBam
DBurks2818
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,054

Post#335 » by DBurks2818 » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:54 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
DBurks2818 wrote:Nice. Work went well, FF7 Rebirth looks amazing, and the Heat win in a blowout.

A great day!

Nah not until leap day, 2/29, but they did a live showcase for it this evening and dropped the demo!
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 72,452

Post#336 » by Wiltside » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:55 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

A great day!

Looks like a demo came out today. Full game out at the end of Feb.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 9,002

Post#337 » by marson » Wed Feb 7, 2024 4:59 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

A great day!

Demo is out now. Looks sick
Enso
General Manager
And1: 23,993

Post#338 » by Enso » Wed Feb 7, 2024 5:19 am

Those hats are horri-awful . If riles was coach he’d slap the **** out of those two.
AirP.
RealGM

Post#339 » by AirP. » Wed Feb 7, 2024 5:22 am

Read on Twitter
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,468

Post#340 » by Heat3 » Wed Feb 7, 2024 5:37 am

Enso wrote:Those hats are horri-awful . If riles was coach he’d slap the **** out of those two.

He would slap them, then give them a proper pirate outfit
8-)
Read on Twitter
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Return to Miami Heat