more jay, but done pure chuck style with Wiz

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 90,580

more jay, but done pure chuck style with Wiz 

Post#1 » by Texas Chuck » Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 pm

THJ
max cash
28 MIA 2nd

for

Shamet

Dallas and Washington love to trade together. Here Washington gets a free 2nd rounder for having THJ instead of Shamet for a year. Dallas gets the room to pay Jones and Shamet maybe helps as an occasional bench shooter but probably more likely deadline salary ballast.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Godaddycurse
RealGM
And1: 10,607

Re: more jay, but done pure chuck style with Wiz 

Post#2 » by Godaddycurse » Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Washington is better off just letting shamet go and pocket the 11M. Why waste capspace on THJ for a far off 2nd only?
Texas Chuck

Post#3 » by Texas Chuck » Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Godaddycurse wrote:Washington is better off just letting shamet go and pocket the 11M

Oh is he ungtd? Yeah this is so bad if he is.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,729

Post#4 » by jayjaysee » Sun May 19, 2024 3:16 pm

Shamet contract is UNG and unlike Detroit - I think Washington doesn’t care about having any real adults in the room. Kuzma/Poole can lead them to Bailey or Coop next summer. So I think they pass here.
Texas Chuck

Post#5 » by Texas Chuck » Sun May 19, 2024 3:17 pm

Locked because OP is an idiot and didn't look closely enough at Shamet's contract.

Return to Trades and Transactions