Cavs - Miami - Memphis

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,724

Re: Cavs - Miami - Memphis 

Post#21 » by jbk1234 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 am

psman2 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
LightTheBeam wrote:
Wow maybe I'm underrating Allen or overrating Smart here. How much better is Allen than Poeltl, I think you can go get Poeltl for a fraction of Smart/9

Raptors would love that. As far as Smart, he's going to have to take the floor and play well for the Grizzlies to move him for real value IMO.

Smart has a long track record and was rested the second half of the season, he could have came back the last quarter of the season but we just choose to tank. He dislocated a finger, I don't think most GMs are going to really need to see him back on the floor to make a full value offer.

He doesn't have a long track record as far as not being on a team with Tatum and Brown. The Grizzlies were confident that they had enough offense to offset his limitations. Other teams aren't going to have that confidence.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.

Return to Trades and Transactions