The schedule is out

Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

The schedule is out 

Post#1 » by Celtics_Champs » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 am

http://espn.go.com/nhl/schedule/_/date/20130118

Shoulda started earlier for the opener on Saturday, noon games or something. Oh well. Still gonna be a fun one.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,434

Re: The schedule is out 

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 am

What's the point of having two NBC games on at the same time? I'll probably get the Kings game because I'm considered Chicago market and it will be nice to see them raise the banner and all that but I also love watching the Flyers at home with their fans.

And wow, Columbus at home on national TV in the beginning of the season. Nice, I like seeing a variety of teams.

Predators have a brutal 7 game road trip out West basically right off the bat after they open with 2 at home.

@ Minnesota
@ St. Louis
@ Anaheim
@ Phoenix
@ Los Angeles
@ San Jose
@ St. Louis
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#3 » by Nolan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Well their starting it right by starting on a Saturday. At least they got that right.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#4 » by WEFFPIM » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

I think NBC plans on showing the banner raising across the nation, then breaking away the east coast for Penguins/Flyers.

Three of the four Blackhawks/Kings games are on national TV. Not at all an attempt to make a rivalry there.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.

Return to The General NHL Board