Seahawks vs Chargers (road to the preseason championship)

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,416

Seahawks vs Chargers (road to the preseason championship) 

Post#1 » by Danny Darko » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:47 am

VS.

Everyone knows winning preseason is everything. Winning the first game of preseason... paramount!!!

Injury update:

Seahawks-

Out
Hordor
cargo pants

Chargers

Danny's .02:

1. Left Freaking and the rest of the Bums
George Fant is supposedly bigger stronger and ready prove the world wrong about the line. I want this to be true, or I want Luke Joeckel to be the guy that was drafted #2, I don't care... just be average please please please. The rest of the options across the line are obviously up for debate,too. Ifedi I like but others don't and he seems to have gotten Frank Clarked to some degree the team won't say. I just know we need another Justin Britt leap from at least 2 guys in talent and consistency.

2. Amara Darboh please unseat Kearse
Jermaine Kearse is a fantastic blocker and despite his other terrible traits that don't make up for his sporadic clutch, we need a young guy to unseat him. Amara please block like a mofo and be marginally better at other things.

3. Cornerback battle
Jeremy lane was in shape and killing it... and then he opened the door with his latest injury. Neiko Thorpe wants to be the latest special teams call up to start and be more than legit, and Shaq Griffin has been Paul Richardson fast. With Shead out and Lane gimpy I'm curious to see Shaq's poise and if Thorpe's experience separates himself or no.

4. I'm going to avoid making frustrated remarks about Malik McDowell because I'm so frustrated that the rookie I most wanted to see crushed the 'Hawks trust in his ability to deliver by doing something consistent with all his criticism. His injury is horrible if reports are true and that is something no one should joke about that, so no gif of the 90's movie mask, instead I'm going to focus on last years personal whipping boy: the long snapper position Nolan Frese is out and Tyler Ott is in. Needless to say I'm happy, but sad it might have cost us Hauschka who started hitting line drives in a nervous breakdown after being our go to guy. Now we have inherited our friend Blair Walsh who f'd the Vikings for us but better have some arc and accuracy for us.

5. Preseason Lacy... does it matter?
I'm not a fan of beating a beater up in preseason, Rawls might also be in that slot, so what I do care about RB-wise is uhh...

Predictions-
Seattle: unfathomable
Chargers: less than nothing
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers (road to the preseason championship) 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 pm

I still hate Preseason football! :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Re: Seahawks vs Chargers (road to the preseason championship) 

Post#3 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:44 am

That was mighty impressive! :clap: :lift:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Seattle Seahawks