Forum activity

Moderators: pacers33granger, boomershadow, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890

Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 444

Forum activity 

Post#1 » by Grang33r » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:05 pm

I’ve really enjoyed the activity recently on this board and just wanted to make a appreciation post.

I’ve seen some new members and some old timers return. It’s been great, the quality and discussions have been great!

It’s a exciting time for Pacers basketball. Tyrese and Mathurin, Nembhard, Turner, Walker, Sheppard, cap space, all star game in Indianapolis. Hopefully the team remains active and gives us some more to banter about in the coming days and weeks before summer league.

Anyways, welcome back and thanks for finding us again! :)
The first rule of Basketball: Believe.
Follow on twitter @Grang33r
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 766

Re: Forum activity 

Post#2 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:35 am

Grang33r wrote:I’ve really enjoyed the activity recently on this board and just wanted to make a appreciation post.

I’ve seen some new members and some old timers return. It’s been great, the quality and discussions have been great!

It’s a exciting time for Pacers basketball. Tyrese and Mathurin, Nembhard, Turner, Walker, Sheppard, cap space, all star game in Indianapolis. Hopefully the team remains active and gives us some more to banter about in the coming days and weeks before summer league.

I’ll second this thought and wish that this forum had much higher traffic like some other teams here at RealGM. The more reporting, opinions, and discussion the better. I’m very comfortable throwing out my opinions or thoughts and I would welcome more posters.
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#3 » by Grang33r » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:12 am

Pacers Forever wrote:
Grang33r wrote:I’ve really enjoyed the activity recently on this board and just wanted to make a appreciation post.

I’ll second this thought and wish that this forum had much higher traffic like some other teams here at RealGM. The more reporting, opinions, and discussion the better. I’m very comfortable throwing out my opinions or thoughts and I would welcome more posters.

For sure. I think message boards are becoming less and less used everywhere, with twitter and Reddit and Facebook private groups being so popular. And RealGM not having a great app doesn’t help.

Any ideas how we can grow?
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#4 » by Grang33r » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:15 am

Despite struggling to grow, we have a small but a very great community of players here. I’m old school and I still enjoy using forums, and this is one of the few where I can honestly say I learn things from coming in and reading people’s thoughts and opinions.

Quality on here is great.
Pacers Forever
Starter
And1: 766

Post#5 » by Pacers Forever » Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:32 am

Grang33r wrote:Despite struggling to grow, we have a small but a very great community of players here. I’m old school and I still enjoy using forums, and this is one of the few where I can honestly say I learn things from coming in and reading people’s thoughts and opinions.

Definitely different from posting on Twitter and Facebook from supposed fans of Pacers. Too many idiots saying things to troll.
Grang33r
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers

Post#6 » by Grang33r » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:03 am

Pacers Forever wrote:
Grang33r wrote:Despite struggling to grow, we have a small but a very great community of players here. I’m old school and I still enjoy using forums, and this is one of the few where I can honestly say I learn things from coming in and reading people’s thoughts and opinions.

Definitely different from posting on Twitter and Facebook from supposed fans of Pacers. Too many idiots saying things to troll.

lol yeah, fb pages can really get silly. :lol:

Return to Indiana Pacers