ImageImageImage

No posts for Texans @ Titans ?!?!?

KiDdFrESh
General Manager
And1: 46

No posts for Texans @ Titans ?!?!? 

Post#1 » by KiDdFrESh » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm

Wow, this board is DEAD !! C'MON ITS FOOTBALL SEASON !!

How bout them Texans maaannn ?!?!?!? Down 21-7 in the 2nd when it looked as if the Titans were running away with it and Schaub brings us right back into the game. I think that 2nd qtr was the first time this season we were looking to throw the ball deep and it worked! I hate the Titans with a passion and I'm glad we were able to pull out that victory.

Key note... the Texans are now 14-2 under Kubiak whenever the team wins the turnover battle.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,225

Re: No posts for Texans @ Titans ?!?!? 

Post#2 » by RaoulDuke79 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=162&t=944813

But yea, it's too bad more folks don't post here, but it IS the Texans so I can understand the lack of caring.

As far as that turnover stat, that's not surprising. Win the turnover battle and you usually win the game, it's just something they need to be way more consistent at. I'm a bit tired of the Jekyll and Hide version of the Texans. They get crushed in probably their worst effort in franchise history on opening day at home, then go on the road against a tough divisional rival and come from down 21-7 to win it, without having a single turnover(although Jacoby almost ruined that, luckily it was overturned).

I'm very concerned about our running game though. Slaton has looked absolutely worthless. Granted, I'd like to think some of it has to do with facing two good defenses in the first two games, but I'm starting to really wonder if he was a One Year Wonder. I sure hope not(he's also on my fantasy team).

BUNNY EDIT: Oh, and our defense is still mediocre. They played a lot better after going down 21-7, but........
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Mr. E
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,510
Location: Defending Planet Earth with a Jet-Pack & a Ray-Gun!

Post#3 » by Mr. E » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 pm

I anticipate Texans talk picking up if the team continues to improve and WIN.

This is actually high-traffic these days for those of us around for the draft ;)
"A fanatic is one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject."
- Winston Churchill
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#4 » by SD2042 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 am

A suggestion would be to create a game thread for the Texans weekly matchups.
Vator
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 579

Post#5 » by Vator » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Uhh...where were you? :D
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#6 » by SD2042 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Apparently someone who had to jumpstart this idea and I'm not even a Texan fan. lol

Return to Houston Texans