ImageImageImageImage

Fantasy Football

Moderator: theBigLip

Vinnie's Microwave
Senior
And1: 0

Fantasy Football 

Post#1 » by Vinnie's Microwave » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:28 pm

I have been looking at RealGm for at least the last 7 years or more. I do not leave msgs very often. I am wanting to get into a Fantasy Football League with people who actually stay on top of the league. You know what I am talking about. We have all been in leagues where you try to trade a player and the trade just stays on the screen because they are not looking. If you are interested or have a league I would love to join.
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#2 » by PistonFan4Life » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:40 am

I play in a yahoo fantasy league every year, I love it. When the season ends I can't wait for the next one to roll around to start the draft process and the fun that goes with it all. If we can get a few veteran posters around here that would be willing to play and pay attention to trades/waivers and all that fun stuff every week then I will start a league as the season gets closer. Just drop me some email addresses, we'd need about 10 teams total, and I think you can play up to 12 teams but the talent start to get a little thin then.
srt4b
Head Coach
And1: 93

Post#3 » by srt4b » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:46 am

Maybe we can join Millen's Leauge. You know who he is taking in the 1st round!
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#4 » by PistonFan4Life » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:05 pm

Ok everyone, the season is finally starting to grow near and in an effort to bring some excitement to this board I'd love to get a fantasy football league organized. I have no problem starting it on whatever site you guys would like to play but I think it could bring some excitement to the boards and its much needed to get this site rolling. Please post a response or send me a message (pm) and let me know your interest. We'll try to get something together by mid-july at the latest with a live draft if we can all agree to a time.
Cowology
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 3,730

Post#5 » by Cowology » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm

Well...I'm certainly not the person you'd be looking for to join this league...but I did sticky your post on the Pistons board and edited in a link to this thread. Good luck guys. :thumbsup:
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#6 » by PistonFan4Life » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:34 pm

Cowology wrote:Well...I'm certainly not the person you'd be looking for to join this league...but I did sticky your post on the Pistons board and edited in a link to this thread. Good luck guys. :thumbsup:

Thanks Cow, but c'mon man it would be fun.
Cowology
Forum Mod - Pistons
Forum Mod - Pistons
And1: 3,730

Post#7 » by Cowology » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:20 pm

I've never done a fantasy league of any type in my life and I know **** about football. I'm the sorta person who **** up fantasy leagues for everybody else. :lol:
bmar6
Freshman

Post#8 » by bmar6 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:24 am

im in with the fantasy league
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#9 » by PistonFan4Life » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 pm

Ok guys, I created a league on Yahoo if anyone wants to sign up.

Go to join custom League:

League Name: RealGM Lions (ID #95448)
password: superbowl

Right now the draft is set for July 21 at Noon. Hope to see a lot of you sign up (10 team league).
Big Steak
Sophomore

Post#10 » by Big Steak » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:08 am

I'll join. I don't post much (as you can tell) but I've been around the boards for a while. I guess I can use this as an opportunity to get to know some of you guys through some trash-talk!

Cowology wrote:I've never done a fantasy league of any type in my life and I know **** about football. I'm the sorta person who **** up fantasy leagues for everybody else. :lol:

LOL it honestly doesn't matter, just go with Yahoo's suggestions and you'll do fine (I do better when Yahoo picks for me anyways).
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#11 » by PistonFan4Life » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:25 pm

Big Steak wrote:I'll join. I don't post much (as you can tell) but I've been around the boards for a while. I guess I can use this as an opportunity to get to know some of you guys through some trash-talk!

Thanks, will he happy to have you. I think including you only 3 others have signed up so far, so I'm hoping to have at least a couple more people still sign up otherwise theres going to be a lot of deep teams.
Demon2
Junior

Post#12 » by Demon2 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:59 am

Hey PistonsFan, looks like the NFC North idea is the best one considering the lack of interest. Two of us from the Bears board just joined. Try and pimp it on the Vikings and Packers board.

Good luck!
Chicago 2016 Image
PistonFan4Life
Rookie

Post#13 » by PistonFan4Life » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:15 am

Demon2 wrote:Hey PistonsFan, looks like the NFC North idea is the best one considering the lack of interest. Two of us from the Bears board just joined. Try and pimp it on the Vikings and Packers board.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. Good to have you guys on board for the season. I also posted the info on the Vikings and Packers boards and hope to get a few more to sign up, I may push it to a 12 team league if we can get enough people.
Demon2
Junior

Post#14 » by Demon2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:38 pm

I'd push the draft date back again. Down to 7 people = no good.
Chicago 2016 Image

Return to Detroit Lions