Lasme not a Warrior

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

calbama
Freshman
And1: 12

Lasme not a Warrior 

Post#1 » by calbama » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:31 am

Read this in the Realgm Top D-league players:

Lasme was drafted by the Golden State Warriors with the forty-sixth overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft. He has played only one game for the Warriors this season but has been given ample time to display his skills for the L.A. D-Fenders. He is currently helping the team with 10.5 points and 6.8 rebounds while leading the NBDL with 2.71 blocks per game. His tenacity on the defensive side will be a welcomed addition to the Warriors come stretch time.

He is no longer a Warrior is he? I thought Nellie sent him packing... :crazy:
gswforlife
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#2 » by gswforlife » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 am

he sucks period...waste of roster space
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#3 » by old rem » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 am

Unless there's some undisclosed loophole- GSW released Lasme and has no more rights now than anyone else. He does not suck. He had 4 games last season of + 10 shotblocks....and I know of nobody in the past 5 years that matched that. He also avg more RBDs than G Oden,or Brandon Wright. His one minute audition says more about a franchise that's out of synch than it does about Lasme.

If I went out and bought a new car and abandoned it without even a decent test drive...folks would think I was nuts. That's evidently how we "build" through the draft here. Now we...for the 3rd time...hire on a player recently PAID to go away by his team. Other teams wanted to try to get some FUTURE from a talent who's worth was not proven to be limited. Minn....Phila....Dallas...preferred to take their chances with guys like Branden Bass or Herbert Hill or Tellfair.....or anyone...except the guys they paid to dump. Meanwhile we watch our last 5 picks rust and we are bringing in Webber? The damn cancer than messed us around a decade ago????

Webber sucks.
CENSORED... No comment.
Twinkie defense
RealGM
And1: 1,103

Post#4 » by Twinkie defense » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 am

That's a little bit of an exaggeration rem... Let's say you have fifteen cars, among them a Porsche, a Maserati, a couple 2004 Mercedes, etc. etc. You also have a 2007 Camero, but maybe you decide to trade it in for a 1992 Corvette.

Maybe some people will tell you you shoulda kept the Camero, but I don't think many people think too much about it.
DanLanghiOwnsAll
Veteran
And1: 28

Post#5 » by DanLanghiOwnsAll » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:38 am

Nellie will have the Nick Van Exel effect on CWebb. Van Exel was as good as done when he got to Dallas, but had a rebirth under Nellie.

Chris Taft > Lasme
St.Nick
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#6 » by St.Nick » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Dan Langhi>Lasme
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#7 » by Left*My*Heart » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:02 pm

I love to see someone bring up college stats when discussing their NBA potential.

Return to Golden State Warriors