ImageImageImageImageImage

How do you feel about the state of our team?

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

How do you feel about the state of our team?

A) This team is really enjoyable, I'm happy with them...lets see what happens this season
62%
B) Let's tweak the core a bit and hope that it improves us (give an idea below)
15%
C) This team ain't sniffing a Championship...forget this year and build for the future
12%
C) This team ain't sniffing a Championship...forget this year and build for the future
12%

Total votes: 34

JimmyTD3
Banned User
And1: 1,640

Post#21 » by JimmyTD3 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 7:23 am

I like this damn team. We've basically been 19-7 this year with Stephen Jackson...while playing one of the toughest schedules in the NBA. That's pretty good IMO. And it's not like this team is old farts, we have a bunch of young players who will improve over time, including some really promising bigs. AND on top of that we're the most exciting team in the NBA (maybe 2 behind the Suns). Im diggin the team

EDIT: for **** and giggles let's say we had Jack all year...and instead of 0-6 he helped us go 2-4 in those first games. We'd be 21-11, which is the 3rd best record in the West. LEGIT
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#22 » by Left*My*Heart » Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:25 pm

I would like to see a bench. I thought going into this season that our bench was deeper than last seasons team. Unfortunately it is our biggest weakness.
scwarrior
Freshman
And1: 2

Post#23 » by scwarrior » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:02 am

Love the team -- its the most exciting to watch, has a fantastic record with Jackson back and the team is gelling on the road. I don't see why anyone would want to shake the team up with a trade, unless it was heavily slanted for an athletic big that no team would give up.

Return to Golden State Warriors