ImageImageImageImageImage

Is It Time to Trade Klay?

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

Yes or No. Should the Warriors trade Klay?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 44

SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,693

Re: Is It Time to Trade Klay? 

Post#201 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:33 pm

I want Steph, Klay and Dray together because of the Synchronicity that playing together for 10 years creates.

I like Curry Kuminga and Dray at center together because they can be unstoppable on offense.

If Klay is going to force up shots I don’t want him playing with Curry or Kuminga. Klay chucking is not so bad ifyou don’t have a better option than Klay chucking. kuminga and Curry are better options than Klay chucking. I do not want Klay taking shots away from Curry and Kuminga.

A first option is allowed to be inefficient as long as he is defense away from other players thereby making the other players more efficient. Think Iverson on the NBA finals 76ers. Klay chucking on our team with Curry and Kuminga on the bech will not be good offense unless Klay is hot. But Moses Moody or Payton or Podz chucking would probably worse than Klay chucking.

I like to have a guy on the court that has a decent chance of hitting a shot that he forces up because there are only 5 seconds remaining on the shot clock. The guy you want forced to chuck because only 5 seconds remain on the shot clock is Curry; 2nd choice Kuminga, next choices Klay, Chris Paul and Quinones; after them Podz, after Podz you are in trouble. None of the other guys should be asked to be the bail out shooter.

Klay with Seph and Dray because they know each other or Klay without Steph and Kuminga to not take shots away from Steph and Kuminga. Dray said if you pass to Klay then Klay will shoot so never pass to Klay when Klay does not have a good shot. But Dray will pass to Klay when time is running out and nobody has a good shot.

Return to Golden State Warriors