How worried are you about Charles?

Moderator: MadNESS

karch34
Lead Assistant
And1: 742

How worried are you about Charles? 

Post#1 » by karch34 » Wed Sep 7, 2016 4:34 am

Was curious to get everyone's thoughts. Drafted early in my two main leagues and I've transitioned into more of a BPA than Zero RB guy. In my 14 team league with 2 WR and flex my first 3 picks were Green, Robinson, and Evans then just pounded RB thereafter.

But in my 12 team league I had #5 and was thrilled Gurley was there. On the come back I took Charles and it has me nervous even though it's RB2 and risk/reward seemed good as I'm comfortable with my WRs.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Re: How worried are you about Charles? 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Sep 7, 2016 6:50 am

I have him in one of my leagues, and I'm pretty damn worried. I'm having serious buyers remorse. :(

There's so much potential with the guy that its hard to pass him up when drafting. I really bought into Mcfadden several years ago & I got burned by it. Hopefully, I won't be by Charles this go around.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Stromile12
Head Coach
And1: 13,240

Post#3 » by Stromile12 » Thu Sep 8, 2016 4:47 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I have him in one of my leagues, and I'm pretty damn worried. I'm having serious buyers remorse. :(

There's so much potential with the guy that its hard to pass him up when drafting. I really bought into Mcfadden several years ago & I got burned by it. Hopefully, I won't be by Charles this go around.

Hope u ended up drafting Ware as well
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Post#4 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Sep 8, 2016 4:57 am

Stromile12 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I have him in one of my leagues, and I'm pretty damn worried. I'm having serious buyers remorse. :(

Nope. :(
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Stromile12
Head Coach
And1: 13,240

Post#5 » by Stromile12 » Thu Sep 8, 2016 5:08 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stromile12 wrote:

Nope. :(

shucks, oh well. Hopefully when Charles returns he stays healthy for you all year. gl

Return to Fantasy Football