ESPN breaking news.

Early Christmas gift for me!

Thoughts?
Da Schwab
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,619

Post#2 » by Da Schwab » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:22 pm

No surprise here. Fired by the greatest coach in Big Red history, who instilled that beatdown defense in Omaha.

ESPN ran a little graphic after the Nebraska highlight showing how in Callahan's 4 years in Nebraska his teams allowed eleven 40+ point games to opponents, while from 1973-2003 the Blackshirts gave up just 10.

He changed the Husker program into something that was opposite the tradition, now they need to find a coach that will bring the Blackshirt mentality back.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,205

Post#3 » by HMFFL » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:52 pm

gunnabdaschwab09 wrote:No surprise here. Fired by the greatest coach in Big Red history, who instilled that beatdown defense in Omaha.

ESPN ran a little graphic after the Nebraska highlight showing how in Callahan's 4 years in Nebraska his teams allowed eleven 40+ point games to opponents, while from 1973-2003 the Blackshirts gave up just 10.

He changed the Husker program into something that was opposite the tradition, now they need to find a coach that will bring the Blackshirt mentality back.

I hated the signing from the start but the Huskers will get back to the days of glory.

I now need to collect my money from a family because I said he would only hurt the program.

Return to NCAA Football